Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

New Orleans Saints fans........

I know everyone has already crowned them the Super Bowl winner this season, but what if the UNTHINKABLE happens and they fail to win the big one. Afterall, in their 42 year history, they have only managed to win 2 playoff games and have never been to the Super Bowl. If memory serves me correctly, it was just 2 seasons ago that the Patriots steam rolled though the regular season unbeaten and EVERYONE crowned them the Super Bowl champs prematurely and even suggested they were the greatest team of all time. Then they failed to win the big one.

If the Saints fail to win it, do the "New Orleans Aints" signs come back?

If the Saints fail to win it, do the brown paper bags come back?

I have always been more entertained by Saints fans when they were the laughing stock of the NFL. Maybe there is another epic moment coming soon

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Redskins almost had them last week

Had to say it

98 Formula
    06 duramax

only a cowboy fan can make this thread...... they have one good season in 40something years and you guys are jealous. Like Brees said 2 sundays ago. We've been on the bad side for so long maybe it's just time for us to get a few breaks. See you Saturday in the dome.
    Don't forget to roll over and kiss Romo goodnight before you fall asleep.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    only a cowboy fan can make this thread...... they have one good season in 40something years and you guys are jealous. Like Brees said 2 sundays ago. We've been on the bad side for so long maybe it's just time for us to get a few breaks. See you Saturday in the dome.
    Don't forget to roll over and kiss Romo goodnight before you fall asleep.

I agree that every scrub has it's day at least once in it's life, but you have to admit that the current Saint's fans are way over the top. They are acting like the last 40 yrs of their history hasn't happen. Talk about bandwagon/fair weather fans.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

They're not as good as their record shows and for them to risk more injuries for an undefeated season isn't too bright. Colts will hand them their ass if they do make it to the bowl.

The Redskins exposed the Saints (not enough D). If that teams wins the Super Bowl, either New Orleans is on a lucky streak or the league is having a down year.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

inb4 they will win it, no worries
    inb4 you are jealous
    inb4 Saints will slaughter Dallas this weekend, I already know this
    inb4 any other inb4s
    inb4 "who dat gonna beat them saints"
    inb4 Drew Brees should win the mvp

I reserve the right to inb4 everyone else on anything else because the I started the fucking thread, on I will see your inb4 and shove 2 more inb4s up your ass if you try to trump my inb4s.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    inb4 they will win it, no worries
    inb4 you are jealous
    inb4 Saints will slaughter Dallas this weekend, I already know this
    inb4 any other inb4s
    inb4 "who dat gonna beat them saints"
    inb4 Drew Brees should win the mvp

I reserve the right to inb4 everyone else on anything else because the I started the fucking thread, on I will see your inb4 and shove 2 more inb4s up your ass if you try to trump my inb4s.
    shit... I tried to ban you from the thread but it won't let me. Wouldn't that have been some funny shit right there.

I actually like having all the haters around. Makes me nervous when people start rooting for Saints. We were all by ourselves for the last 40 years so we don't need any last minute arrivals to the party. I personally don't give a shit what anyone thinks about the team. As a long time fan it's been great this year watching them win. Living in Ohio just makes it worse. I got to watch the Saints more this year than I ever have up here. Didn't matter if it was going to be a good game with a division rival like last week. I got to watch Cleveland vs Detroit or some shit. Been fun as hell sitting on the couch and rooting for them with the wife and them actually coming back and winning games. Watching them destroy the Giants or lay an ass beating on the Patriots to the point that they pull their starters. I don't care if they win them all or not and I don't care if they go to the superbowl. This year has been a blast and I'll take it for what it's been.
    The only good part that will come out of this game is the fact they'll get tons of press coverage this week because they're playing the cowboys who have the largest wagon in the band. Win or lose I'll take it for what it is....another chance to sit on the couch, drink beer, and watch my team play.

murdered out 06 z06

always gotta bring up the patriots

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by issues View Post
    always gotta bring up the patriots
    it is what it is.....

murdered out 06 z06

it is what it is.....
    we're still trying to get past that. it still hurts

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by issues View Post
    we're still trying to get past that. it still hurts
    the giants went on a 4 or 5 game losing streak after that.....so you got by better than they did. Both of those games were just home field games when the Saints were firing on all cylinders. I wish they played that well in every game but they don't. They get behind and it's a matter of time before someone capitalizes on that....hopefully it's next year sometime. I'm still calling miracle season. One of my good buddies is an atlanta fan. He was blowing my phone up Sunday with texts telling me atlanta was going to pull it off and asking if I was nervous. I didn't reply to any of them until the game was over. He also sent me a text late in the 4th of the skins game laughing because the saints got knocked out of the unbeatens. I didn't reply until the end of the game. I've learned watching them this year that just about anything is possible.

murdered out 06 z06

the giants went on a 4 or 5 game losing streak after that.....so you got by better than they did. Both of those games were just home field games when the Saints were firing on all cylinders. I wish they played that well in every game but they don't. They get behind and it's a matter of time before someone capitalizes on that....hopefully it's next year sometime. I'm still calling miracle season. One of my good buddies is an atlanta fan. He was blowing my phone up Sunday with texts telling me atlanta was going to pull it off and asking if I was nervous. I didn't reply to any of them until the game was over. He also sent me a text late in the 4th of the skins game laughing because the saints got knocked out of the unbeatens. I didn't reply until the end of the game. I've learned watching them this year that just about anything is possible.
    i think the saints have been very lucky this year. hell the 1-12 rams almost beat them

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

inb4 someone said GO Eagles ...lol

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    inb4 someone said GO Eagles ...lol

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Y2K if you were a hot blonde woman with big tits and a tight pussy.......I would fuck you I don't mind the Saints, but I hate their fans. 99.9% are bandwagon fans. I know there is some fans that stuck with them but MOST are loving them because of their record They won't beat my Colts (yes I own them ) Nobody can disagree that they are not near as good as everyone makes them out to be.....look at their games and who they almost lost to
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

White
    02 WS6

I've been a Saints fan for most of my 30 years on this planet...not a bandwagon guy. What I'm really hoping for is that once the playoffs begin, the saints do what they've done all year (and no...a "just win" comment isn't coming) They have played to the level of the team they play all year it seems. They get WAY up for the good teams...then play flat against the teams they should slaughter...but we'll see.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Y2K if you were a hot blonde woman with big tits and a tight pussy.......I would fuck you I don't mind the Saints, but I hate their fans. 99.9% are bandwagon fans. I know there is some fans that stuck with them but MOST are loving them because of their record They won't beat my Colts (yes I own them ) Nobody can disagree that they are not near as good as everyone makes them out to be.....look at their games and who they almost lost to
    you better spend a little more time worrying about San Diego and a little less time bench racing them against the saints. SD is hot right now just like they always are late in the year.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Vikings and Saints in the NFC championship game. We'll see how well NO does against a good defense and intense pass rush.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

We almost had em.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information