Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

The "New" GTO Drivers Suck

Well my lil girl has been up in Colorado for a week....so yesterday I drove her 06 Pontiac G6 to work.....now it has a little "pep" but come on its a fricking lil 6 cylinder.....so I'm going down I10 and a 06 black GTO gets right on my ass....WTF? I'm in the right lane going 70mph and the left lane is WIDE OPEN.....then this ass monkey pulls over in the left lane and starts gunning his engine and shit....wanting to race me....now all the windows are tinted on my lil girls car...so I roll the window down and hang the finger at this asswipe.....he rams it in like 3rd and floors it......and is gone in a flash....
    Now what in the hell was that all about? A LS2 GTO trying to screw with a little 6 cyl G6? What a dipshit. I have my GTO ready to go this morning....Bitch better not let me catch his dumbass on the highway....this morning or ever.....

Awaiting Activation 5.7literMustangEater's Avatar

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Angry Wtf??!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Well my lil girl has been up in Colorado for a week....so yesterday I drove her 06 Pontiac G6 to work.....now it has a little "pep" but come on its a fricking lil 6 cylinder.....so I'm going down I10 and a 06 black GTO gets right on my ass....WTF? I'm in the right lane going 70mph and the left lane is WIDE OPEN.....then this ass monkey pulls over in the left lane and starts gunning his engine and shit....wanting to race me....now all the windows are tinted on my lil girls car...so I roll the window down and hang the finger at this asswipe.....he rams it in like 3rd and floors it......and is gone in a flash....
    Now what in the hell was that all about? A LS2 GTO trying to screw with a little 6 cyl G6? What a dipshit. I have my GTO ready to go this morning....Bitch better not let me catch his dumbass on the highway....this morning or ever.....
    Sarge, this guy sounds like a total tool. He must have a small ding-a-ling and has to make up for it by trying to race cars he knows he can beat. I hope you see him and stomp on it and leave his arse in a huge cloud of smoke that makes him choke. I like to call this problem the "Small Man's Complex." What a tard!!!! I don't condone street racing at all, but this chump deserves to be taught a little lesson. Just my 2 cents!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

well, he probably confused the G6 with another GTO, since they look identical [puts on helmut and hides]

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

You need to find that guy when your in Oprah and show him what's up.

Ignition Orange Metallic
    '08 G8 GT

I see no generalizations being made in this thread at all.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    well, he probably confused the G6 with another GTO, since they look identical [puts on helmut and hides]
    Agreed it could have been a case of mistaken identity, but then again he drives/owns a goat so he should be able to tell the difference?

Nice for you to post a story where you were

What a clown? You will never get these guys when you are in the GTO though. When I had mine & we also had my Z24 Cav, I would always be in the Cav when a fellow GTO guy would want to mess with me! I was like you, come on now, a little 2.4L can't hang w/ the 6.0!!! Now anytime I was in my GTO, this would never happen!
    2008 Lincoln MKZ - AWD
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT - Wifes car
    2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP - Sold
    2004 Pontiac GTO M6 - Sold

Black
    99 SS

should of smoked his ass

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    should of smoked his ass
    !!!!!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Didnt see the bitch this morning. I'll try again tomorrow.....fricking tard....Oprah is running better than she ever has.....I'll pull the wheels off the ground from 60mph punch see if that she boy wants to "play"/
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

nyice

White
    1998 Trans Am

Didnt see the bitch this morning. I'll try again tomorrow.....fricking tard....Oprah is running better than she ever has.....I'll pull the wheels off the ground from 60mph punch see if that she boy wants to "play"/
    i would piss my pants if someone did that next to me from 60!

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post
    i would piss my pants if someone did that next to me from 60!
    i'd blow a load

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

me too

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

is it possible to pull wheels off the ground at that speed? maybe im taking sarges statement too literal. I'm well aware that Oprah is a beast and 600 horses is an incredible number. But jeese if it can do that boy would I like to see it and I would love to ride in a car like that. I love death runs in super fast cars lol

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    is it possible to pull wheels off the ground at that speed? maybe im taking sarges statement too literal. I'm well aware that Oprah is a beast and 600 horses is an incredible number. But jeese if it can do that boy would I like to see it and I would love to ride in a car like that. I love death runs in super fast cars lol
    id really really doubt it at that speed, break 'em lose sure, lift the front end up? i don't think 600hp (although that would be torque technically) would even be enough?

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Im sure if the traction was available at that speed the front end would lift up nice.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

you've probably already been posted up as a g-6 kill on a gto forum somewhere.

Here's my rendition of the kill story:
    "So I'm driving to work this morning and I see a new G-6 in front of me. It's got tinted windows and the guy thinks is a real bad ass car because I see him up ahead passing someone. I get up behind him and he slows down letting me get along side of him so as I pull out I down shift to 3rd and show the little G-6 owner the goats tail lights. The guy then gives me the finger and I was gonna spank him again but my exit was coming up so I had to get off the freeway."
    The story will then be followed by these replies:
    " Sore loser, thought his G-6 was fast until you put the smack down on him"
    " Only ricers tint their windows and try to race cars they know they'll lose to"
    " I bet the guy is telling all his buddies he smoked a GTO in his G-6"
    blah blah blah

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    you've probably already been posted up as a g-6 kill on a gto forum somewhere.

Here's my rendition of the kill story:
    "So I'm driving to work this morning and I see a new G-6 in front of me. It's got tinted windows and the guy thinks is a real bad ass car because I see him up ahead passing someone. I get up behind him and he slows down letting me get along side of him so as I pull out I down shift to 3rd and show the little G-6 owner the goats tail lights. The guy then gives me the finger and I was gonna spank him again but my exit was coming up so I had to get off the freeway."
    The story will then be followed by these replies:
    " Sore loser, thought his G-6 was fast until you put the smack down on him"
    " Only ricers tint their windows and try to race cars they know they'll lose to"
    " I bet the guy is telling all his buddies he smoked a GTO in his G-6"
    blah blah blah

rotfl:

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

LOL....your probably right....yeah he spanked me in my daughters G6 with her purple beads hanging from the rear view mirror.....you bet...spanked my ass....as for getting off the ground from a 60mph punch.....yup.....when I'm on a decent patch of road she'll come off the ground....concrete sections of the highway are better.....asphalt she will break the rear end loose from damn near any speed by just flooring it....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information