Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Never seen this before

Well helping the GF move into her first apartment yesterday one of my brothers friends is moving in too. He drives a black terminator. Then i am sitting in the living room and hear something echo and it was a red termi with black wheels. Then when me and her are leaving i drive around where the red one was and i see a DSG with black wheels... I never see terminators anywhere now ill be here all the time and there is 3! Sorry for the randomness just thought it was kind of weird and im bored right now lol.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Find out mods on them and mod more. That way you can do a strategic attack and take out all 3 in one attack. Killing a Termi is an accomplishment......killing 3 in one day = Priceless!

EDIT: Get vid and post on LS1.com
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

haha i know! i plan on talkin to them, the friend has magnaflow cat back and CAI. I have sitting in my room to go in, SS long tubes, tr55 iridiums 2 magnaflow bullets(runnin true duals) 8.5mm msd super conductors 160 t stat. Then goin with frost tune.... im excited lol then i might could take the one with just minor things..... maybe

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by 02sunsetorangeZ View Post
    Well helping the GF move into her first apartment yesterday one of my brothers friends is moving in too. He drives a black terminator. Then i am sitting in the living room and hear something echo and it was a red termi with black wheels. Then when me and her are leaving i drive around where the red one was and i see a DSG with black wheels... I never see terminators anywhere now ill be here all the time and there is 3! Sorry for the randomness just thought it was kind of weird and im bored right now lol.
    Ehhh ohhh

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

haha ya o well i love termis and i respect them so we will see what happens

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Full bolt on's and you should be able to run with the CAI/Magnaflow but nothing else. Your going to need H/C or at least a healthy cam with other supporting mods to run with more. I love Termi's just as much as I love F-Bodies

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Swap identical parts between the three cars during the night.

The owners will never find out, it will be your little secret with yourself; and when ever you're having a bad day you can think of it, and I'm certain a smile will appear across your face.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Swap identical parts between the three cars during the night.

The owners will never find out, it will be your little secret with yourself; and when ever you're having a bad day you can think of it, and I'm certain a smile will appear across your face.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

lol i roc you have jeenyus ideas. Me too blackss lol i love them. I think soon i prolly do 150 shot.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

I just found out one of the kids at my college has the coolest mustang ever. Full body kid, aluminum wing, three exhaust tips on each side chrome exiting THROUGH the skirts. Monster hood scoop. Insane paint job. Asked him what he had done to the motor. It's a six cyllinder he says. ffs.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

I've seen a few of those mustangs around here smkn. Actually alot. I live in northern Mexico

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

You know, there is always a chance that one of those Terminator's you're seeing can just be a clone, you know, it could be like a 2V GT with Cobra body panels. Lot's of people do that.

black
    98 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    1.Find out mods on them and mod more. That way you can do a strategic attack and take out all 3 in one attack.

2.Killing a Termi is an accomplishment......killing 3 in one day = Priceless!

3.Get vid and post on LS1.com

4. .....................................
    5. Profit
    fixed

white
    2000 Z28

though it may just be cobra/termi clones but i notice a trend in an apartment complex by my parents house. 1 silver 2 black. i never saw the front ends nor have i seen them being driven. so i couldnt tell you any specifics on them other than they have no spoilers. then again depending on age i wouldnt be surprised if some of these fresh out of high school guys prefer paying more for car/insurance than housing.

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    then again depending on age i wouldnt be surprised if some of these fresh out of high school guys prefer paying more for car/insurance than housing.
    On that note, driving out in north Ga not too long ago I passed a dilapidated trailer home that had a couple of Camaros (1st and 4th gen) and a big ass f250 or f350 sitting in front. Only your friends or family see where you live, but EVERYBODY sees you out driving

red
    1999 Camaro V6

If they've pullied up youre going to get destroyed. Gonna need more than bolt ons.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Mike99V6 View Post
    If they've pullied up youre going to get destroyed. Gonna need more than bolt ons.
    See post #6

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    On that note, driving out in north Ga not too long ago I passed a dilapidated trailer home that had a couple of Camaros (1st and 4th gen) and a big ass f250 or f350 sitting in front. Only your friends or family see where you live, but EVERYBODY sees you out driving
    you do have a point but ive never seen these cars so much as change a parking space. i go to my parents a lot because they only live 2 minutes away from me, and i have literally never seen anyone in or around those cars that are even close to old enough to drive.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Mike99V6 View Post
    im pretty familiar when it come to them....

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by pecha View Post
    fixed
    haha well the black one really wants to race me so that one will prolly get taped and if this does happen it will be posted right away

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information