Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neibor advice

Blue

Neibor advice

SO I live next to a minority lol,and they have saturdays parties/get togethers,have the music blaring with little kids around and btw the music has curse words in it lol. SO i was watching out my window and all these kids are in my driveway riding the bikes,not on tehre property even tho they have grass,no pavement,always find toys in my yard and so on,also decided to use part of my yard for the easter egg hunt without asking. Should i let the driveway thing go and hope they dont damage my truck or should i say something like stay off the proerty and stay on yours? Ive had past problems with this idiot before. Driving on my driveway and in my yard,i put a stop to that,called her landlord and said knock it off or im calling the cops,any help is apprciated

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Get yourself a grumpy cat.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Blue

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post

well i cant do that lol,ill end up in jail lol

Gray/ White

Hmmm move

Blue

F that i was here first lol,they can move back where they came from lol.

'05 Harley - 21k m
    '98 Z28 black - 69k mi

"My momma told me to have good neighbors YOU have to be a good neighbor yerself" was the conversation I had with my neighbor when I moved in 16 yrs ago

Blue

LOL i am,never done anything to them people,never drove on tehre grass,never even set a foot on there property

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

You know what they say "good fences make good neighbors". If you own the place you could put up a cheap fence just to keep them off your property...or talk to your landlord about fencing. A three foot chain link or that pre-fabbed plastic fence will work and look a little nicer.

I've learned in the past that issues with neighbors is best solved politely. If they're douchebags still be polite but be pro-active in solving it yourself i.e. the fence idea. The last thing you want is a war with the people next door especially if they have a huge family. It makes life stressful and your stuff will more than likely get vandalised at some point. Been there done that...it's not worth it.

Blue

Fence wont happen,not enough room,wish there was lol. Could be like the BORDER lol

Blue

Ive been nice in the past,doesnt seem to work,they just keep doing it. Its like they are stupid lol.

Gray/ White

Call the cops. They being on your yard is trespassing

red
    95 Z28

I'm not sure what them being a minority has to do with anything. Shitty neighbors can come from all backgrounds.

The only way to resolve this without starting major shit is just to go over and talk to them. Ask them nicely that when they have their parties, to keep the kids on their side. Dont escalate it beyond that unless you have to. And if it comes to the point where you're worried about your property being vandalized, get one of the recording systems that has multpile cameras with night vision. They're not too expensive anymore.

Blue

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    I'm not sure what them being a minority has to do with anything. Shitty neighbors can come from all backgrounds.

The only way to resolve this without starting major shit is just to go over and talk to them. Ask them nicely that when they have their parties, to keep the kids on their side. Dont escalate it beyond that unless you have to. And if it comes to the point where you're worried about your property being vandalized, get one of the recording systems that has multpile cameras with night vision. They're not too expensive anymore.
    where can i get them at??? roughly how much would they cost??

Gray/ White

Radio shack probably has them

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

sam's club sells a set for around $350-$500. Night vision too.

Blue

ill try talking to them nicely once more and see how they are,if not then f it,ill call the cops.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by tornado View Post
    where can i get them at??? roughly how much would they cost??

costco has several different setups of varying cost.

blue
    1999 TransAm

OP hinted that they were renters.... if that's the case, ...i'd take it to the landlord, ...tell him what they are doing and ask him to handle it... that's kinda chain-of-command, and insulates you from dealing w/ a-holes... based on the alleged transgressions, these "folks" sound like a-holes, ...try to put the pressure on the landlord, they are HIS/HER responsibility!

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

[QUOTE=tornado;2843575] So i live next to a minority............................Oh so their white? Anyone get it?

....all jokes aside We live around some assholes too! The "jumpers" on the lawn and blaring annoying music @ all hours of the day- crappy lil dogs barking constantly shitting on our lawn,kids running all over the place etc etc THEY SUCK !! ...But for the ''others'' who are great neighbors whom: bring us food and invite my family to their kids b-days and who watch out for our home and property when were gone,who smile and waive hello everyday,and who check on my elderly parents to see how their health is doing and who watch their kids and dont let them run all over our front lawn and who are so concerned that if they do have a party (once in a while NOT every damn weekend) that they invite us or tell us that they hope they arent too loud!! Praise them !! These are the REAL people...the good ones! These ''others'' that you write abour ARE SCUM (and yes they come in all colors) some of the advice you got from other posters is good advice but from my experience some of these people arent very smart!!..they lack the class and integrity to realize that their actions would harm or disturb anyone else,they are selfish ignorant morons and ''talking to them '' while worth at least a try....probably wont get you anywhere! Like i told an animal control and police operator one time when they suggested talking to them...i said to her "If i have to talk to them about common courtesy i dont think someone like that would understand anyway otherwise if they did i wouldnt need to call you''! She actually agreed!! Sorry pal the worlds just full of assholes without enough paper to wipe `em clean!!
    Last edited by SuperSSguy; 04-30-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information