Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Need your opinions....

Today I was at a Christmas party for the wife's side of the family. Her cousin (i think it was) showed up in her big Chevy Yukon. She is a real-estate agent. She has these huge stickers on both sides and on the back that has her company logo and a picture of her on it along with her office number and website yadda-yadda. You have probably seen these types of vehicles before. I would have got a picture but it was pretty dark outside. And for the record, she is a hottie and is very good at taking pictures so it's just a banging picture of her that plastered on the side of her car.

Anyway, on the ride home, i told the wife that she probably shouldn't have her picture on there because if some down-on-his-luck rapist sees that parked at walmart one night when she is doing a late night run to the store, it's kind of like advertising that some smoking hot chick is going to get in that car in a little bit and it might be a good idea to park next to it and wait.

My wife says "only you could think of something like that" but it seems pretty common sense to me.

Does anyone else see the danger in that? Or am i just insane?

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

but also if im a dude looking to sell or buy a house im gonna remember that smoking hot chick and give her a call.

Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by mcarse81 View Post
    but also if im a dude looking to sell or buy a house im gonna remember that smoking hot chick and give her a call.
    For sure

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

i would also worry about that...does she look small and vulnerable?

Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by 35thAnniZ28 View Post
    i would also worry about that...does she look small and vulnerable?
    She isn't exactly got a beard and an AK-47 in the picture.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

hehe smartass...reason i ask...is a certain someone i care alot about is short and people have told me she looks vulnerable

Mexican killed my car

hehe smartass...reason i ask...is a certain someone i care alot about is short and people have told me she looks vulnerable
    You can't tell her height in the picture, but she is tall and thin.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

oh..ehh i wouldnt worry..God does have the ability to take care of his children

Mexican killed my car

oh..ehh i wouldnt worry..God does have the ability to take care of his children
    Yes, because none of god's children gets raped.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

*sigh*..the thought of somone getting raped hurts me......everything happens for a reason man...Yes he takes things away...but Repays back 2x more..

Black
    2000 Z-28

I know I wouldn't want my wife's face plastered on the side of a vehicle either just for my peace of mind. Maybe if she insists on keeping it there get her a can of pepper spray or something.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

fuck that!!! i don't know why everyone blames God for all the evil shit that happens on Earth...God gave everyone the fucking choice to do whatever they want...But they will suffer the consequences(not karma).....and about bullshit like katrina or natural disasters....i have yet to learn why "GOD "would let that happen...but it doesnt matter..God has a good reason for everything happening in the world

Mexican killed my car

fuck that!!! i don't know why everyone blames God for all the evil shit that happens on Earth...God gave everyone the fucking choice to do whatever they want...But they will suffer the consequences(not karma).....and about bullshit like katrina or natural disasters....i have yet to learn why "GOD "would let that happen...but it doesnt matter..God has a good reason for everything happening in the world

A tad off-topic here.

(And just because i can't resist...)

In the beginning there was nothing and god created EVERYTHING. That means god created evil also.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

sorry for the offtopicness..just a lil rant i had inside me......

In the beginning there was nothing and god created EVERYTHING. That means god created evil also.
    from what i remember he had alot of angels that he created.....ONE angel which was named lucifer was given higher power than the other angels...Lucifer was greedy and wanted more power..GOD got angry and cast him away (i forgot where),Some angels followed Lucifer...Smart ones stayed with the Big man...after the whole adam n eve situation...Sin was created..so uhmm i guess technically God created evil...but its a good thing he did

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan View Post
    Today I was at a Christmas party for the wife's side of the family. Her cousin (i think it was) showed up in her big Chevy Yukon. She is a real-estate agent. She has these huge stickers on both sides and on the back that has her company logo and a picture of her on it along with her office number and website yadda-yadda. You have probably seen these types of vehicles before. I would have got a picture but it was pretty dark outside. And for the record, she is a hottie and is very good at taking pictures so it's just a banging picture of her that plastered on the side of her car.

Anyway, on the ride home, i told the wife that she probably shouldn't have her picture on there because if some down-on-his-luck rapist sees that parked at walmart one night when she is doing a late night run to the store, it's kind of like advertising that some smoking hot chick is going to get in that car in a little bit and it might be a good idea to park next to it and wait.

My wife says "only you could think of something like that" but it seems pretty common sense to me.

Does anyone else see the danger in that? Or am i just insane?
    You're insane.....

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

A tad off-topic here.

(And just because i can't resist...)

I agree. I guess that means I'm insane also. *HEAVY SIGH*

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Of course.....positive cannot exist without negative, light/darkness, cold/hot, matter/antimatter, blackholes/whiteholes, magnetic north/south...etc

And right now Satan is in control of this world so yes, she could be raped.

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

Company logo is good. Phone number and website is good. Description of the business is good.

Picture of attractive lady and phone number is just stupid and is like painting a target on the side of a vehicle for any whacko who would target a female as a violent crime victim.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

Black
    99 Z28

I'm thinking that it's just fine. People will remember her when they're looking for a house. The type of guy that's going to follow her around and all that kinda weird stuff isn't a typical rapist, that's a serial weird kinda guy. Fewer and farther between. I think the benefits are probably way worth a tiny bit of risk that something possibly one day maybe might someday in the future maybe happen. She's probably someone who would keep her wits about her if something were going down with her and she probably already has pepper spray or whatever else.

Black
    2005 GTO

I agree with you man, its just not a good idea to put out all your info and a picture for everyone to see. Its just like the internet you would not tell your kids to put there picture and all there personall info out there would you?

On the other side like others said if she is a hottie and I saw her vehicle and I was looking for a house I would be more likely to call her than someone else. I think she could easily get away with just a pic of her face as most real estate agents have. It would be the best of both worlds assuming shes not a butterface. Also it may actually be hurting her as well because some females are jealous and would not use her just because she is hot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information