Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need your help

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Need your help

Fucking Ethanol boys are asking the government for a new standard of all gasoline being 15% Ethanol. 10% is a joke as is the entire bullshit myth of Ethanol. The Ethanol tree hugging muscle car killing bastards are asking for 20,000 favorable emails to the EPA. Lets kick 'em in the man junk and send 40,000 unfavorable emails to the EPA for them. It is easy....just follow this link... Go To Hell Ethanol Faggots
    Scroll down and use the "packaged" message.
    Thanks guys....we do not want this crap. Just raises the cost of food and fucks your car up. But it makes the tree huggin HollyWood boys and girls all giddy inside. I say fuck em. Need your help folks.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

you got it. fuck those hippies

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Signed. Fuck them. Sarge, if Texas should leave the Union could you get me a job over there lol. I have an AS in Building Construction Technology and have a strong back.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Done.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

It will never happen.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I'll look into this further when I get home tonight.

White
    '10 ZR1

Sorry, can't help you. I'll do the exact opposite.

Response to the food/fuel b.s. :

http://www.grainnet.com/article.php?ID=73962
    Last edited by FasstChevys; 04-27-2009 at 01:50 PM.

9.62/140

Done

Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar

2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

Done, and I forwarded it to all my gear-head buddies and other like-minded peoples

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    Sorry, can't help you. I'll do the exact opposite.

Response to the food/fuel b.s. :

http://www.grainnet.com/article.php?ID=73962
    LOL....Gee from the corn growers association too! Who would have ever guessed? Look hard at the numbers and get passed the gobbly gook speak. Less than 1% of the country transportation needs are met by Ethanol and it raised our food prices by 15%? And they are happy about that? Ethanol is a joke and monumental failure. Tax payers must subsidize the shit out of it or it doesn't make any sense at all. It can never stand on its own from a cost to manufacture/transport/deliver perspective. Better alternatives like Natural Gas/Propane/Electric.
    Quote Originally Posted by wall street journal
    Joining a growing — and seemingly unlikely — coalition, Heritage Foundation energy analyst Ben Lieberman published a report this week calling for the repeal of the Energy Policy Act of 2005 mandating greater ethanol use. “Since taking effect in 2006, this measure has increased energy and food prices while doing little to reduce oil imports or improve the environment,” he wrote.
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ
    Rebecca Hagelin at the conservative Web site Townhall.com agrees in an opinion piece today examining Lieberman’s report. “The jump in ethanol use certainly didn’t come about because of a groundswell of popular demand; it came about, like so many bad ideas, because of a government mandate,” she writes.
    She and Lieberman agree that the only groups benefiting from an ethanol boom are “corn farmers and ethanol producers.”
    Even the left wing fruitcakes are getting tired of the bullshit......
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ
    And another figure from the left, Guardian columnist George Monbiot, wrote earlier this week that subsidizing ethanol production was “a formula for environmental and humanitarian disaster,” bringing huzzahs from yet another conservative source, National Review Online’s Planet Gore blog.
    The dipshits supporting Ethanol need to look at Brazil....they make it from sugar...we are too stupid...we make ours from corn....we deplete all aquifers ( water my friend) now and will totally deplete all the fresh water on earth to grow enough corn to fuel half the cars in the US for 3 years. Sugar cane takes a fraction of the water that corn does. So you corn Ethanol lovers can go merrily into the abyss with no water and no food.

Send the emails guys!
    Last edited by Sarge; 04-27-2009 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Cuz 67CamaroRSSS made fun of my spelling

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    So you corn Ethanol lovers can go merrirly into the abys with no water and no food.
    Been drinking some of that Ethanol have we?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

LOL...Nope....gotta a cold bottle of Dublin Dr. Pepper....best shit on the planet. Regular Dr. Pepper is OK but Dublin Dr. Pepper is the bomb.
    http://www.dublindrpepper.com/

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Been drinking some of that Ethanol have we?
    There you old fart I fixed it.....fucking english teacher gearhead....

White
    '10 ZR1

LOL....Gee from the corn growers association too! Who would have ever guessed? Look hard at the numbers and get passed the gobbly gook speak. Less than 1% of the country transportation needs are met by Ethanol and it raised our food prices by 15%? And they are happy about that? Ethanol is a joke and monumentul failure. Tax payers must subsidize the shit out of it or it doesn't make any sense at all. It can never stand on its own from a cost to manufacture/transport/deliver percpective. Better alternatives like Natural Gas/Propane/Electric.

Even the left wing fruitcakes are getting tired of the bullshit......

The dipshits supporting Ethanol need to look at Brazil....they make it from sugar...we are too stupid...we make ours from corn....we deplete all aquifers ( water my friend) now and will totally deplete all the fresh water on earth to grow enough corn to fuel half the cars in the US for 3 years. Sugar cane takes a fraction of the water that corn does. So you corn Ethanol lovers can go merrirly into the abys with no water and no food.

Send the emails guys!

Wow. I never expected you to be the type to spread this lie. You won't hear me say ethanol is perfect, but neither is oil. Ethanol is just a piece of the puzzle to help us get closer to energy independence from Canada, Mexico and the Middle East.

Lie #1 - Ethanol is only 1% of our fuel consumption.

http://ethanolproducer.com/article.jsp?article_id=5252

So, let's do some math.

If the United States total consumption is 140 billion gallons(ballpark, but close) this year, that would mean ethanol accounted for 7.8%. Right?

Don't forget what the article said, increased oil prices accounted for 35% of the increase in food prices.

What subsidy are you talking about? Are you talking about the 45 cents per gallon the OIL INDUSTRY gets for blending it? Sure enough, I'm all for taking that money away from the sprawling oil companies.

You wanna talk about water? Let's talk about it.

Since you are the resident oil expert, how much water is used to process a barrel of oil? Or better yet, just break it down in how many gallons of water it takes per gallon of gasoline. If I remember right, that number is at about 5 gallons of water per gallon of gasoline.

The 'standard' water usage in the ethanol industry today is about 3.5 gallons of water for every gallon of ethanol produced, and some are doing better,( http://www.biofuelsjournal.com/artic...Use-74065.html )and are below 2.5 gallons per gallon of ethanol produced. Let's do some more math.

129,000,000,000 billion gallons of gasoline X 5 gallons of water = 645,000,000,000 gallons of water

11,000,000,000 billion gallons of ethanol X 3.5 gallons of water = 38,500,000,000 gallon of water

So, who the fuck is really using up the water? What a bullshit arguement.

By the way, we aren't starving either.

Why is it that we had the second highest corn production last year, produced more ethanol than ever last year, exported more corn than ever last year, fed more cattle than ever last year, fed more DDGS (co-product of ethanol production) to cattle last year than ever, and ethanol still gets blamed? Oil companies spent a lot of money on making ethanol the scapegoat.
    Last edited by FasstChevys; 04-27-2009 at 03:09 PM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

LOL.....water to grow corn man....look that one up.....the 1% comes from the Ethanol industry ( where you work if I remember correctly)...I would ask you (again) to do the math on how much energy it takes to grow/harvest/process the corn and show me any savings to the environment or consumer when it is all added up. There is none. Except the deficit of water/fuel it took to grow a kabillion times more corn to produce enough Ethanol to even have a fraction of any type of impact on our dependicies on foreign oil. Not taking into consideration the cost of food and taking that food out of production just to satisfy those in the Ethanol industry and the tree huggers in HollyWood.
    Then walk me through how your industry will be self supporting and get off the tax payer tit. http://www.porkmag.com/news_editoria...720&ed_id=6727

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

But I dont focus just on Ethanol as a replacement for gasoline and am smart enough not to ever fall for the liberal slanted bullshit argument about relacing our dependancy on foreign oil.....
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Petersburg Times
    An executive at a large domestic oil refiner explained: "Ethanol is making diesel more expensive relative to gasoline because it's expanding the pool of gasoline. But to make diesel, we have to process more crude, which in turn is raising the price of crude." He went on, saying that for some refiners, "gasoline is being thrown into the market as a diesel byproduct."
    In other words, ethanol is doing absolutely nothing to reduce overall U.S. oil consumption or imports because refiners have to buy the same amount of crude (or more) in order to meet the demand for products other than gasoline — that is, jet fuel, diesel fuel, fuel oil, asphalt, etc.
    The most recent oil import data back up this conclusion. Since 2000 domestic crude-oil production has declined by about 600,000 barrels per day. Meanwhile, domestic corn ethanol production capacity has surged about fivefold. In July, according to the Renewable Fuels Association, U.S. ethanol output stood, coincidentally, at about 600,000 barrels per day. Given those numbers, America's overall oil imports should be flat or only slightly higher, right? After all, corn ethanol boosters claim that their fuel will reduce America's need for foreign oil.
    But the latest numbers from the Energy Information Administration show no decrease in imports. In fact, it's just the opposite. In July 2000, the United States was importing about 11.6-million barrels of crude oil and petroleum products per day. By July 2008, total imports had increased to about 13-million barrels per day. The same trend holds true when looking only at crude oil imports. In July 2000, crude oil imports were about 9.4-million barrels per day. By July 2008, they had increased to 10.1-million barrels per day.
    The punch line here is obvious: The corn ethanol scam cannot, has not, and will not significantly reduce overall oil use or significantly cut oil imports because it only replaces one segment of the crude-oil barrel. All the talk about "cellulosic ethanol," a substance that, in theory, can be profitably produced in commercial quantities from grass, wood chips, or other biomass, is largely misplaced because, like corn ethanol, it will only supplant gasoline.[
    It is a joke/flasehood/lie perpetrated and kept alive by left wing fruitcakes.

White
    '10 ZR1

LOL.....water to grow corn man....look that one up.....the 1% comes from the Ethanol industry ( where you work if I remember correctly)...I would ask you (again) to do the math on how much energy it takes to grow/harvest/process the corn and show me any savings to the environment or consumer when it is all added up. There is none. Except the deficit of water/fuel it took to grow a kabillion times more corn to produce enough Ethanol to even have a fraction of any type of impact on our dependicies on foreign oil. Not taking into consideration the cost of food and taking that food out of production just to satisfy those in the Ethanol industry and the tree huggers in HollyWood.
    Then walk me through how your industry will be self supporting and get off the tax payer tit. http://www.porkmag.com/news_editoria...720&ed_id=6727
    Oh come on - that link is a joke! That's just an opinion. Corn is half as much as it was last year. Anyone that used corn suffered last year at 7 dollar corn. Did 10% really make a difference. I doubt it.

I will get back to you on how much energy it takes to grow/harvest/process the corn, as I do have that data at work. I gotta get to work on changing a head gasket on my TTA.

White
    '10 ZR1

But I dont focus just on Ethanol as a replacement for gasoline and am smart enough not to ever fall for the liberal slanted bullshit argument about relacing our dependancy on foreign oil.....
    Ethanol is not, and never will be the 'silver bullet' to save the world. It wasn't ever intended to be.

In the 90's when plants started being built more often in Minnesota, the reason Co-ops were formed was to find another market for the SURPLUS corn that had no where to go, and to add value to corn. It wasn't for energy independence, even though that seems to have become the thought in some cases. It is true that ethanol decreases oil imports.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    Oh come on - that link is a joke! That's just an opinion. Corn is half as much as it was last year. Anyone that used corn suffered last year at 7 dollar corn. Did 10% really make a difference. I doubt it.

I will get back to you on how much energy it takes to grow/harvest/process the corn, as I do have that data at work. I gotta get to work on changing a head gasket on my TTA.
    You give me a link from corngrowersethanollovers.com and make fun of my link!?So according to your rational I can be held hostage by foreign oil or US Corn Growers? My choice? Wow! Bottom line is Ethanol is causing environmental/economic issues they prefer nobody talk about. Did our oil imports drop after 13billion barrels of ethanol? No of course not. And it never will. That is the lie friend.The business model is broke and doesn't work without major tax payer dollars.
    The answer is alternative fuels not dependent on the food chain and there are many!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

LOL....me and you have done this before haven't we
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...&highlight=E85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information