Thread: Need some help.

Black
    97 z28

Need some help.

Recently my mom and sister moved to Atlanta, my mom got promoted, but she hasn't sold her house here in Indiana yet. My brother, who still lives here in town also, got a phone call from one of his friends, who still lives in my mom's neighborhood saying that someone had spray painted my mom's garage door and some windows, which is really surprising, because her house is in a very upscale neighborhood, and the words spray painted make me think it was someone who knew my sister.. All the words were pretty much "Fuck You Liar!" and a bunch of other stuff. So I went to check it out today after I filed a police report, and on the one garage door, under the word "Fuck" there was something written, then scribbled out. I'm trying to figure out what it says, so hopefully I can figure out who did it. I have a feeling it is someone my sister knows, but she has no idea who it could be...

I just wanted to see if anyone can offer a different perspective, and make out what is written.. I am getting either "Call Jus" or "All Jus"... So here is the picture I took, sorry it was with a camera phone, but maybe someone can read it better??

YOW Pookie's gone postal! Motrv8d Steve's Avatar

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

there's not enough there for me to make it out. I pasted it into photoshop and adjusted the "levels" (lights and darks, contrast, etc.) and no matter how I dialed up the contrast, it's unintelligible.What's your sister's name, maybe that might shed some light on the situation.
    Did your sister do something to merit this?

Black
    97 z28

Her name is Leah. And she doesn't think so, but then again she is 15 years old, so you never know about those high school kids..

YOW Pookie's gone postal! Motrv8d Steve's Avatar

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

well that doesn't help. I increased the contrast. Mebbe this will help you figure it out, I know it's too scribbled over for me to make it out.
    Last edited by Motrv8d Steve; 05-02-2006 at 05:51 PM.

Thread Information