Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    2010 Camaro rs/ss

need to settle argument about 3somes

My friend comes over and he's all worked up and excited cause his gf agreed to a 3 way with some other chick.

Then he proceeded to tell me the "rules" Like for instance he wasn't allowed to fuck the other girl. The other girl is not allowed to suck his dick. He can't finger the other girl etc etc etc.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I pointed out it's not really a 3way if you don't get to fuck the other chick.

I mean watching two chicks go at it is ok, but it isn't hardly a 3way. In fact I don't even consider it a 3way. In fact watching two chicks while you just sit there with a hard on is boring.

It's just jacking off without coming in my opinion.

My opinion is it's only a 3way if you getta fuck the other girl ass pussy mouth, it don't matter but you gotta get to fuck her.

What do you guys think?

BIGRED Z
    I think one way or another...they all end up on Springer. Jealousy, insecurity, envy, pettiness, suspicion....yeah a threesome brings out all that shit. Tell your friend, "If you want to screw more than just one person, being in a relationship may not be right for you."

Consider this, put the shoe on the other foot, what if you and your girl 3 way it with a male buddy. What if he has the bigger tool? Or lasts longer and can get it up more than you? Or is better looking, or has more money, or drives a better car, or whatever. It's just a breeding ground for bringing out the worst possible emotions in people. I can't for the life of me see the appeal in that.

Lori

2010 Camaro rs/ss

I was just talking about what would be considered a 3way.

I think most people would agree that introducing a 3rd would be like playing russian roullette with your relationship.

Door-To-Door Pipelayer DJ Red Barron's Avatar

86 Buick GNx - Black
    08 Jeep GC SRT8 - SBM

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED Z View Post
    I think one way or another...they all end up on Springer. Jealousy, insecurity, envy, pettiness, suspicion....yeah a threesome brings out all that shit. Tell your friend, "If you want to screw more than just one person, being in a relationship may not be right for you."

Consider this, put the shoe on the other foot, what if you and your girl 3 way it with a male buddy. What if he has the bigger tool? Or lasts longer and can get it up more than you? Or is better looking, or has more money, or drives a better car, or whatever. It's just a breeding ground for bringing out the worst possible emotions in people. I can't for the life of me see the appeal in that.

Lori
    MOST people may see multiple partners as being "not right for a relationship." But not all. For SOME people, this works.

But the points you raise are good ones. Anyone considering a 3-way (or more) better think long and hard (excuse the pun) before doing it & make sure they are secure enough in their relationship to try it. Even then, there are no guarantees. You're taking a big chance.

To answer the question, I wouldn't really call it a 3-way if he can't touch the other girl. He doesn't necessarily have to fuck the other girl for it to be a 3-way. One girl could be getting a mustache ride and another on his tool or something. But no touchy = no 3-way. With that, IMHO, just being a spectator while the 2 girls go at each-other is far from boring. He will still have a decent story to tell.

IYP
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Red Barron View Post
    MOST people may see multiple partners as being "not right for a relationship." But not all. For SOME people, this works.

But the points you raise are good ones. Anyone considering a 3-way (or more) better think long and hard (excuse the pun) before doing it & make sure they are secure enough in their relationship to try it. Even then, there are no guarantees. You're taking a big chance.

To answer the question, I wouldn't really call it a 3-way if he can't touch the other girl. He doesn't necessarily have to fuck the other girl for it to be a 3-way. One girl could be getting a mustache ride and another on his tool or something. But no touchy = no 3-way. With that, IMHO, just being a spectator while the 2 girls go at each-other is far from boring. He will still have a decent story to tell.

^agree^

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Maybe he didn't tell you that he AGREED to be on the receiving of a strap-on. Thus the no-touchy rules.

In any case.........

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

No touchy fuckee suckee = spectator

And what the hell is the deal with guys wanting to see chicks get it on??

As if it's not bad enough a guys got every swinging dick in the bar wanting to fuck his woman, now he's gotta to worry about the women too??

adsad

adsa
    asdsa

no fucky = no 3 way

Black
    99 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Red Barron View Post

+1

I think if there's no touching of some sort involved, then it's not really much of a 3way. BUT.... It's a slippery slope and it could be a good slippery slope to be on. As things get warmed up, more touching might be involved. Less jealousy more fun. I say either way, he's gonna have some fun so... since you're his friend: don't fucking piss on his parade

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodd View Post
    My friend comes over and he's all worked up and excited cause his gf agreed to a 3 way with some other chick.

Then he proceeded to tell me the "rules" Like for instance he wasn't allowed to fuck the other girl. The other girl is not allowed to suck his dick. He can't finger the other girl etc etc etc.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I pointed out it's not really a 3way if you don't get to fuck the other chick.

I mean watching two chicks go at it is ok, but it isn't hardly a 3way. In fact I don't even consider it a 3way. In fact watching two chicks while you just sit there with a hard on is boring.

It's just jacking off without coming in my opinion.

My opinion is it's only a 3way if you getta fuck the other girl ass pussy mouth, it don't matter but you gotta get to fuck her.

What do you guys think?

LOL your right a 3 way is all 3 people fucking eachother together. What your friend is getting, is:

he is allowed to watch his gf cheat on him with another girl.... LOL granted that is not a bad thing but in theory that is what it is

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

You would have to have a very open and trusting relationship to be able to bring a 3rd person into it. Considering the g/f doesn't want the guy to have any part in the other woman tells you she's not that secure in the relationship. Like the majority of us out there.

That's why God created Tijuana, Mexico so you can just go down there without your significant other and get your nasty on.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

it may not be a "3way" but it would still be fun and could work out next time........

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    You would have to have a very open and trusting relationship to be able to bring a 3rd person into it. Considering the g/f doesn't want the guy to have any part in the other woman tells you she's not that secure in the relationship. Like the majority of us out there.

That's why God created Tijuana, Mexico so you can just go down there without your significant other and get your nasty on.
    Im planning my trip sometime next year hopefully.

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Im planning my trip sometime next year hopefully.
    I wouldn't consider that place a vacation destination but do look me up if you come to San Diego. We'll go south of de border.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

I think the only major cardinal rule to 3-somes is that you don't FINISH with the other chick. I could see also no banging her at all, but oral and fingering being alright. Seriously though, no matter how open you are ina relationship, even if you are so open as to have a threesome, son't be such a fool as to finish with the other chick. . .

She makes me Retarded!

Black
    2007 ZO6

3-some
    Girl friend with the cawk in her ass while going down on the other girl ..

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 1badassZ View Post
    3-some
    Girl friend with the cawk in her ass while going down on the other girl ..

traitor!!!

She makes me Retarded!

Black
    2007 ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7 View Post
    traitor!!!

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Yeah technically it still a 3 way if he is participating by banging his girl while she is also going down on the other chick but that = not as much fun.

Black
    99 Z28

Oh yeah, along with not finishing in the other chick... which really wasn't even a big deal for any of the times I've been there - as long as your "finishing" more than once. Anyway, along with that being good advice, you should also NEVER say anything to the effect of "honey, you should learn how to do it like this". That would be the last one for sure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information