Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need help

01 modded gtp

need help

ok so here is the story I was letting my friend who is an unlicensed driver drive around the wal mart parking lot while my friend went to cash his check. When we leave i hop in the drivers seat and go to a a local park to drop offmy friends phones. Well out of now where a cop comes up rips us out of the car and seaches us cause he think we bought weed when we did not. He seaches the car and finds nothing, but says he is fining me 500 dollars for letting an unliscened dirver drive in the wal mart parking lot (apparenetly he saw us in the parking lot and followed us cause we looked shady). he also says I am losing my license for a year for driving with kids in the car. What i was wondering though is can he fine me the 500 dollars because I was driving when we got seached. My fuckin mom is gonna kill me when she finds out

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

get a lawyer

01 modded gtp

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    get a lawyer
    I would but they are sending the ticket in the mail and I want to get it and pay it so my mom does not find out

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

She will find out. Face the music.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    She will find out. Face the music.
    this

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

It's the truth. They always fuckin' find out. Mine still don't know I got pulled over when I was 16 but I also never got ticketed. Good luck.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

No pun intended bro but, you make some fucking retarded decisons, first you fuck a girl without a condom, then you said in one of these threads that you were caught with weed last year, now you let an unliscensed driver drive your car. I mean dude really come the fuck on. You seem like your hanging with the wrong crowd or something, maybe you should get some better freinds that will keep your ass out of trouble. And since when is driving with other kids in the car illegal? I do it a lot and never get in trouble.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    No pun intended bro but, you make some fucking retarded decisons, first you fuck a girl without a condom, then you said in one of these threads that you were caught with weed last year, now you let an unliscensed driver drive your car. I mean dude really come the fuck on. You seem like your hanging with the wrong crowd or something, maybe you should get some better freinds that will keep your ass out of trouble. And since when is driving with other kids in the car illegal? I do it a lot and never get in trouble.

For some states, including Georgia, newly licensed drivers are not allowed to have a passenger (Besides a parent) for the first 6 months or 1 year after they get their license.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

i told my mom about the 10 times i got pulled over

but only the 10th i got ticketed.. one for no front plate and one for speeding

I just told her about the no front plate one cuz it was dismissed, and did the online defensive driving so she wouldnt see it on our insurance. She never found out about that

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post

For some states, including Georgia, newly licensed drivers are not allowed to have a passenger (Besides a parent) for the first 6 months or 1 year after they get their license.
    in texas the first 6 months you can have on person in the car. and more if they are family.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

this

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by EnjoiJoe View Post
    ok so here is the story I was letting my friend who is an unlicensed driver drive around the wal mart parking lot while my friend went to cash his check. When we leave i hop in the drivers seat and go to a a local park to drop offmy friends phones. Well out of now where a cop comes up rips us out of the car and seaches us cause he think we bought weed when we did not. He seaches the car and finds nothing, but says he is fining me 500 dollars for letting an unliscened dirver drive in the wal mart parking lot (apparenetly he saw us in the parking lot and followed us cause we looked shady). he also says I am losing my license for a year for driving with kids in the car. What i was wondering though is can he fine me the 500 dollars because I was driving when we got seached. My fuckin mom is gonna kill me when she finds out
    How old are you

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    How old are you
    young enough to try and hide it from his parents when he should be telling them about the situation

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

young enough to try and hide it from his parents when he should be telling them about the situation
    Thats what I would do. He's gonna get his ass busted 10x worse if she finds out that he has been hiding it from her.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Thats what I would do. He's gonna get his ass busted 10x worse if she finds out that he has been hiding it from her.
    they need to know about something like that and asap. specially when its a LEGAL issue.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

How old are you
    Educated guess: 16

Which is generous coming from me; I assume anyone who doesn't display their age is 15 years old.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Wow. OP's situation really sucks. I know here in NJ if you have a permit you HAVE to be with a licensed driver with, IIRC, 2 years experience. AND you have to be off the roads at sundown.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

they need to know about something like that and asap. specially when its a LEGAL issue.
    I agree.

01 modded gtp

I fuckin hate life

01 modded gtp

How old are you
    17 years old

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information