Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SOM
    2002 WS6 M6 - 461hp 406tq

NE1 else write off family members for X-Mas?

My sister and I had a fight on vacation in August, kinda brutal, ended up calling her a crazy bitch. Which she is...5 kids and started smoking pot with her oldest at age 14, condones them drinking, does some drugs herself like coke and who else knows what. She has hated my wife of 10 years for no better reason than she's from the south and a small town (I know right). Has had several affairs and her still husband has moved out, god knows why he hasn't divorced her yet. Her kids age 4 - 19 all had lice for 6 months because she refused to do anything about it. Which in turn gave it to my daughter several times because we didn't know where it was coming from at first and she wouldn't tell anyone. I could go on for probably a whole page but you get the idea.

Anyway, we have been having it out through E-mail and I kinda left the door open to begin with but she ended up telling me I was no longer family to her. I brought up much of the above in our back and fourth just to shut her up.

I did go and watch some American Chopper last night (Sr. vs Jr.) so I could get my mind off it with other crazy family drama. Anyone else got any family that has been crossed of your Christmas list?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yup....Sending Ed 4000 Peanut Butter Cookies and a new bong.

Orion aint getting shit from me for Christmas. Nothing. I'll take a dump in a vacuum bag and send it to him. He takes lil boys out in the woods and makes them cry and I got the video to prove it.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by BrntWS6 View Post
    My sister and I had a fight on vacation in August, kinda brutal, ended up calling her a crazy bitch. Which she is...5 kids and started smoking pot with her oldest at age 14, condones them drinking, does some drugs herself like coke and who else knows what. She has hated my wife of 10 years for no better reason than she's from the south and a small town (I know right). Has had several affairs and her still husband has moved out, god knows why he hasn't divorced her yet. Her kids age 4 - 19 all had lice for 6 months because she refused to do anything about it. Which in turn gave it to my daughter several times because we didn't know where it was coming from at first and she wouldn't tell anyone. I could go on for probably a whole page but you get the idea.

Anyway, we have been having it out through E-mail and I kinda left the door open to begin with but she ended up telling me I was no longer family to her. I brought up much of the above in our back and fourth just to shut her up.

I did go and watch some American Chopper last night (Sr. vs Jr.) so I could get my mind off it with other crazy family drama. Anyone else got any family that has been crossed of your Christmas list?

because our legal system fucking hates dads... he would get butt fucked by our piece of shit legal system and end up paying a fotune in support for the children and her...

SOM
    2002 WS6 M6 - 461hp 406tq

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    because our legal system fucking hates dads... he would get butt fucked by our piece of shit legal system and end up paying a fotune in support for the children and her...

The funny thing is he's already doing it, he pays for two houses and most everything for their kids. She styles hair, has her own business and she's getting him to pay her rent. I asked him why he's being such a pussy and his response was "I'm afraid of what she'll do to me if I refuse." Not so much physically but for example, about 2 years ago he was flying to MD where he's originally from. They were in some fight a couple days before he left and she planted drugs in his carry on bag. He was apprehended and detained for quite a while, got lucky and ended up just paying a fine. Yeah, she's a psycho.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

kill the bitch... the only plus side to our shitty legal system... he'll be out in a few years on good behavior...

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

To answer the question...no. My family is one of a dying breed, we all still talk to every member of our family. The biggest fights are between me and my mother, but that's just because we have different views on somethings. Nothing too drastic.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

kill the bitch... the only plus side to our shitty legal system... he'll be out in a few years on good behavior...
    Yup. I tell Mama that all the time. I could have just killed her ass 30 years ago and I would have been out for 10 years by now.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

oh yeah... for me there are none... my family is awesome...

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

ain't seen my grandmother/fathers side of the family in 2 years.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Its not my style to write off family because you never know when they'll be gone, particularly siblings and parents. But on the other hand, my sis is nothing like the OP's sister at all. I keep my parents and sis close, but my one aunt, my dad's sister, i'm just indifferent to. I havent wrote her off but i pretty much just don't care either.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Not as bad,but my sister-in-law was sleeping around on my brother last year,got pregnant,and didn't know who the baby daddy was.my brother should have kicked her a$$ to the curb but he didn't(they have 1 son together and and as Spaz said our shitting a$$ legal system would have given her sorry a$$ custody and he would pay dearly in child support)he is raising the new boy as his own.side note:his sorry a$$ wife had the wrong guy at the hospital when she had the baby and it took her 2 weeks to figure out the real baby daddy.and save the alabama redneck crap she is from Indiana.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

I'm from Indiana

Yeah, my father died and long story short, I signed over legal papers for my grandfather to handle the estate and I got ROYALLY screwed. Haven't talked to him in over a year.

White
    1999 Transam WS6

oh yeah... for me there are none... my family is awesome...
    Same here..

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Nothing against Indiana,just the facts.
    Posted via Mobile Device

I havent spoke to my sister in three years other than being polite to her when my dad was in the hosp after a bad bike accident and lost his leg. Will not talk to her again unless she makes right the wrongs she has done towards my wife and daughter. Sad to have to draw that line and it makes me the bad guy in the family but you can only turn your other cheek so many times before you tell them to get bent.

I will say I am sorry that the OP has to deal with that crap in his family. Nothing worse then haveing that kind of crap to deal with in this world.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    Not as bad,but my sister-in-law was sleeping around on my brother last year,got pregnant,and didn't know who the baby daddy was.my brother should have kicked her a$$ to the curb but he didn't(they have 1 son together and and as Spaz said our shitting a$$ legal system would have given her sorry a$$ custody and he would pay dearly in child support)he is raising the new boy as his own.side note:his sorry a$$ wife had the wrong guy at the hospital when she had the baby and it took her 2 weeks to figure out the real baby daddy.and save the alabama redneck crap she is from Indiana.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Doesnt matter where they come from their all crazy in some way!!!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    I'm from Indiana

Yeah, my father died and long story short, I signed over legal papers for my grandfather to handle the estate and I got ROYALLY screwed. Haven't talked to him in over a year.
    South Indiana is no better than North Kentucky...

And I haven't spoken to my dad in almost 20 years. After the crap he pulled on me back then I just might piss on his grave when he dies.

And according to my sibs I'm not alone. AAMOF, 1 sister refers to him as her "sperm donor"...
    Last edited by 67CamaroRSSS; 12-22-2010 at 05:43 PM.

Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    CT6

Yeah my family is full of drama since my father seemed to basically have a midlife crisis and my parents divorced. Only my brother still talks to him. It's unfortunate to be this way, but yeah some families have a black sheep

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Yeah my family is full of drama since my father seemed to basically have a midlife crisis and my parents divorced. Only my brother still talks to him. It's unfortunate to be this way, but yeah some families have a black sheep
    My dad was the middle son of 3 boys, that would be him. Seems I got the same treatment

Whatever The rest of my family is FAMILY... can't complain

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I've wrote off many. Grandmother and aunt on my mother's side used to call us for handouts and lay drama on our laps...until my mother started having heart issues. Then my mother and I used to argue about her siblings' drama and my idea to distance ourself from their B.S..

I was right all along...and my mother's docs agree with me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information