Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

My Trip to the "Massage" Parlor

So recently an asian massage parlor opened up close to me. My curiousity got the best of me and I had to go check it out. Now my thinking on this was that I wanted a massage and the "happy ending" just made it all that more intriguing.

So I walk in and they ask me how long I want. I figure I'll go an hour. They say it's $60. They take my money and tell me to strip down. So there I am, standing in the buff. In walks another asian woman who looks down and laughs. then looks up, then looks down and laughs again. by now i'm crying inside. Well, the $60 gets you a table shower, which they basically lay you on a table and use a loofah and scrub you down. So she starts doing that paying extra attention to my member. Then she rinses me off and tells me to go stand in the sauna. The "sauna" was this tiny room with basically a space heater in it.

As I'm standing there I can here the women talking in chinese or japanese or some sort of "ese" then they open the door and tell me to step out. I step out and there is 5 of them standing around looking at me. Then all at once they all start to laugh. They say that I have the best body they've ever seen in this place....now I'm not sure if this is a compliment or not. So I'm not an out of shape loser, instead I'm an in shape loser....now I'm really crying inside.

One of them leads me back to the room where my clothes are at and ask me what I want. Dumbfounded I just stand there looking at her. I ask her what she means and she then gives me the price with motions. She does the and says it $60. then she points to her mouth and says $100. then she points at her vag and says $150. I stand there thinking for a few more seconds and decided to point to her mouth since obviously she didn't understand my english very well(or chose not to?).

She takes my hundred, then looks down and takes my other $40......I'm thinking to myself at this point, WTH? But since I'm already standing there nude, I can't really argue....

Needless to say I'm down $200, and my muscles still ache for a massage. There was no actual massage involved. and I with an asian hooker. I feel terrible about myself, but oddly enough, I want to go back.....

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

and you will go back over and over. Every paycheck you will get the urge to go, and go you shall.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Whats the address to that place?

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Denver eh??

Where is this place?

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Denver eh??

Where is this place?
    It's like 114th and Malley lol

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Damn my expience got me massaged laid washed and not laughed at for $150. Never been back since

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Thats awesome! hahahaha!

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

it really opened my eyes....she was making the same face I normally see during sex....so I was either doing a really good job, or I really suck ass at it and no wonder I don't have a girlfriend lol

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

So i take it she swallowed after you gave her the business? I love whores!

Blue/White
    00 TA/05 Legacy GT

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    it really opened my eyes....she was making the same face I normally see during sex....so I was either doing a really good job, or I really suck ass at it and no wonder I don't have a girlfriend lol
    So you fucked her? I thought you said you got the $100 deal?

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by 2000LS1Bird View Post
    So you fucked her? I thought you said you got the $100 deal?
    No, that's apparently why she took the other $40. So in the end I got $10 off. I walked in with $200 and left with none.

Blue/White
    00 TA/05 Legacy GT

Well thanks for sharing. Man, I love this forum.

I don't have a problem getting laid right now, but I've never been able to score an asian chick, and I view the massage parlors with same "intrigue" you had before taking the plunge.

Maybe someday...

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

Ha.. Thats not even and ice breaker in some fo the shit I have seen here in japan.

You can go to this place called "soapy's" and you can get a table shower and this bitch will like you asshoe and fuck you for $150.. The banana show is free just buy a drink. Some lucky person (which was me this time, gets pulled on stage, laid down and fucking mrs, Swan tried to drop a banana out of her vag and into my mouth.. however.. i turned my head and it hit me int he face. , The mrs swan sucks me off and give me a free drink) True story.

lets see... There are "Buy-Me-Drinky" bars here.. where you walk in.. 15 girls run up to you wanting you to buy them a drink and then you sit down with one.. she offers "special massage" for $60 and if you come back friday night from 12-3am she will fuck you"

Give me a place to stand. levityinc3's Avatar

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Was this like Lucy Liu asian? Or like geek nerd ching chang shit?

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

oh wow

always in the back of my mind just see $200 as a payment for springs toward a cam

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by levityinc3 View Post
    Was this like Lucy Liu asian? Or like geek nerd ching chang shit?
    lease don't ask those questions just tell your self it was lucy lu or Shu Qi

blue
    83 mustang 347

Quote Originally Posted by state69champ View Post
    Ha.. Thats not even and ice breaker in some fo the shit I have seen here in japan.

You can go to this place called "soapy's" and you can get a table shower and this bitch will like you asshoe and fuck you for $150.. The banana show is free just buy a drink. Some lucky person (which was me this time, gets pulled on stage, laid down and fucking mrs, Swan tried to drop a banana out of her vag and into my mouth.. however.. i turned my head and it hit me int he face. , The mrs swan sucks me off and give me a free drink) True story.

lets see... There are "Buy-Me-Drinky" bars here.. where you walk in.. 15 girls run up to you wanting you to buy them a drink and then you sit down with one.. she offers "special massage" for $60 and if you come back friday night from 12-3am she will fuck you"

hahahaha

Mrs Swan lol, you shoulda hit it man

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by state69champ View Post

Did you really just tell us you got hit in the face by a hookers vag soaked banana? Uhhhhhh. Thats disgusting!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

Black
    2000 Camaro SS Coupe M6

lol

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Next time u go, ask how much extra it'll cost ya to slip in her deuce hole.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information