98 Formula
    06 duramax

my own traffic story....

I didn't want to hijack Sarge's story so I'll tell mine seperately.

Friday night we're coming home from a steak dinner. We had just left the place for the most part and both kids are crashed out in their car seats. My wife is babbling about something that I wasn't listening too because I was to busy watching the jackoff behind us. The speed limit is 25 down this long ass residential street that leads out of town. It's excruciating to say the least but that's the speed limit so I was doing my normal speed limit + 5 mph. This jackass behind me in a bmw is right up my ass. I just hold it steady at speed limit + 5mph and make a comment to the wife about this moron riding my bumper. This goes on for a mile or so then I finally had enough........brake check. I got on 'em nice and hard. The jackass came within inches of the back bumper and in starts the wife. I got bitched at for the next 2 miles about how I'm hauling "precious cargo" in the child seats blah blah blah. Thank god for my selective hearing disability I have. I'm watching the mirror and now he's back about 10 car lengths and finally turns off a ways up the road. In the end it all worked out. The guy got off my bumper and my wife got in one extra bitch session for the day.

side bar:
    I educated my wife a little bit last night. We went to her families x-mas get together last night. It sucks more than all that does suck. I normally get out of it but this year I didn't have a good enough excuse so I had to go. Anyhow, they didn't have the damn food ready in time and the kids were getting pissed off and if you have kids you know that hungry kids are the worse. They make everyone miserable. So they're raising hell and have the wife all fired up and I'm just taking it in stride. We start getting them food and I'm cutting up stuff for my daughter and my wife says " Is it alright if I get a plate first and then you can go up and get a plate?" In a real pissed off voice so I say "whatever it takes to get the sand out." She looks at me kinda puzzled and says " Sand out of where?" I just looked at her calmly and said "your vagina". Her mouth dropped open then she started laughing so it was all good from there on out. I can't believe she'd never heard that saying before.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I sympathize, I hate Xmas regardless of the added reasons to hate it, but every holiday we go to Amandas family. Of course for Xmas every family member(don't get along with any of them really) is there so I usually just end up sitting on the recliner watching football if I am lucky enough to find a game on and hoping the clock moves fast. I really think Amanda has lava in her vagina at times, especially tonight

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I swear next year my and my wifes brother in law are gonna take a cooler of beer. It may piss everyone off but at least we'll be content.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

know what i say? Fuck em.

327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

I love do brake checks......

My pos dd s10 really suprizes people on how fast it can lock up beaks and come to a stop!

A chic txt'n and honkin at me in a VW bug found out that i had enough.....fuckin bitch dropped her phone!

All because i was only doing 11+ over speed limit!......guess she had somewhere to go..........
    High revving TPI........wait oxymoron?

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

I did a brake check on a semi 1 time...then when he got beside me he tried to take me out lol

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    I did a brake check on a semi 1 time...then when he got beside me he tried to take me out lol
    dude thats a bad idea! those things take a long time to stop compared to a normal vehicle and most truckers i have met are not the brightest to say the least (you're lucky if they're sober too)

If a semi ass-ends you, regardless of how much he was pissing you off... most likely you will be dead, and he will think he hit a speed bump.

A guy driving a dump truck killed 5 ppl 2 weeks or so ago, near where i live. He was not paying attention and ran a red light... killed a whole family including a newborn baby. Guess what, when the cops came, he refused to give a breath sample.

He will be spending Xmas in a jail cell.

Not to be a dick or anything, but just remember that brake checking on a big truck could be your ass!

Link to Story

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/...042998&k=90251

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    dude thats a bad idea! those things take a long time to stop compared to a normal vehicle and most truckers i have met are not the brightest to say the least (you're lucky if they're sober too)

If a semi ass-ends you, regardless of how much he was pissing you off... most likely you will be dead, and he will think he hit a speed bump.

A guy driving a dump truck killed 5 ppl 2 weeks or so ago, near where i live. He was not paying attention and ran a red light... killed a whole family including a newborn baby. Guess what, when the cops came, he refused to give a breath sample.

He will be spending Xmas in a jail cell.

Not to be a dick or anything, but just remember that brake checking on a big truck could be your ass!

Link to Story

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/...042998&k=90251

o I agree, he just really pissed me off at the moment by riding me bumper and flashing his lights..........I was already doing 75 in a 65

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

I brake checked a little toyota corolla the other night that was driving close enough to me that I couldn't see his head lights. He backed off about 10 cars when he realized I wouldn't be pissed if he had to buy me a new car.

Thread Information