maple red
    2000 trans am

My horrible weekened

Ok guys im going to vent out right now...

OK well fridays i take my car to get washed at a hand car wash, so when i picked it up i was looking around and i noticed a scratch in my back bumber (witch was brand new and just painted about 3 months ago) i started thinking of how it was possible to get a scratch like that there. i tell the man and right of the bat he goes on and on how its impossible for that to happen at his car wash. so whatever i leave upset and pick up my gf and drive home. im about to turn into my drive way when i see that my check gages light is on and that my battery is kinda touching the yellow caution part. Some im thinking damn these fuckers left my car on while the washed it or something. im home for a couple of hours and we dicided to go to the movies we get in my car and the check gages is still on. i live about 25 miles out of the city limits so im thinking should i be driving this, thinking it might need to run to get better i take the T/A out. We stop to biy a raspa and with my widow down i noticed that my car didnt sound the same as it always does. we leave the stand and all of a sudden all these lights turn on like survice engine, air bag, abs, luckely my store was down the street were my parents were working late, i get there and no ones there i call my dad and he says he at home already to try to make it home. so here we go we get on the expressway and by now my lights are real dim. then my car just shut off and with the spped i had i get to get of and end up on the frontage road. so know i have to wait for the master machanic to get there(my dad) and tell me what i have to do cuz i have no idea whats going on. im waiting for like half an hour and theres this bitch ass camaro ss the passes by me a couple of times reving his car when he passes me on the street. my dad gets there and he knows its the altnator so we go to walmart get a battery so i can at least drive it home. the next morning on my only day off for the past 2 weeks i have to wake up at 730 to get it fixed. now its fixed and all but know im standing still at a light and its like breathing hard and it moves up even if i have the brake on. What dose that mean? Anyone know what i can do to fix it?

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Do you still have the SES light?

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

If the car is shaking at idle that sounds like a vacuum leak to me. Like allbaugh says, if you have the SES (Service Engine Soon) light still on, go to Autozone or Pepboys and have them scan the car. It's free. Have them tell you the code and post it here.

Thread Information