Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

My girlfriend broke up with me out of NO WHERE

I went to see her on her birthday, just for the day. She wanted me to stay another day, but I couldnt cuz I had to work. No signs of anxiety, depression, anger, disgust, etc. No holds barred on "i love yous, I am so glad youre heres," smiles, fucks, touches, etc.

Well, when I got home, that night she called me up and said she doesnt feel right. She doesnt feel right that she still thinks about her ex.

Her EX was an ugly japanese guy with a needle dick, but more money than I. He dumped HER in Nov. NOVEMBER!!! They continued to live together until she got promoted and booted to Miami. In June, I started seeing her. He and his friends knew about it. So he started dating someone else. This apparently bothered her.

Holy mother of christ. I know I make her happy and I know she is crazy about me...when I am there (I am in Gainesville). However, because of this memory, she cant continue with me.

Now I got one half of me saying: FUCK HER. Shes an idiot and you know it. Stop crying like a little bitch and go fuck Ashley.

Second half: Give her some time. Shes just a typical girl going through those typical fucking confusing times. She is extremely stressed and this is the ONLY thing she has control over. Shell come back.

I love this girl, so no matter which route I choose, I will suffer for a while.

I am constantly feeling like this

I am 28 years old. I am tired of being an asshole, but its this shit that makes me think that being a nice guy is a total waste of positive energy.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

how old is she? i know michelle went through some retarded decision making near 22 y/o

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

sorry to hear that... but i guess shit happens for a reason... go on out to a bar or club this week end... just take your mind off of her for a bit and have some fun... the girl sounds like a mental mess... imo i think oyu should let her go... she isn't stable...

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    FUCK HER. Shes an idiot and you know it. Stop crying like a little bitch and go fuck Ashley.
    being a nice guy is a total waste of positive energy.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    sorry to hear that... but i guess shit happens for a reason... go on out to a bar or club this week end... just take your mind off of her for a bit and have some fun... the girl sounds like a mental mess... imo i think oyu should let her go... she isn't stable...
    Agreed.

Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    CT6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    You are calling someone unstable

2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    Black 2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post

arctic white
    97 firebird

haha just like your other post forget this girl and go with that other one

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic

Girls that give you too much trouble like that are just not worth it. IMO you should move on.

arctic white
    97 firebird

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    Girls that give you too much trouble like that are just not worth it. IMO you should move on.
    what she said

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    She doesnt feel right that she still thinks about her ex. AT LEAST SHE IS BEING HONEST

I love this girl, so no matter which route I choose, I will suffer for a while.
    GOOD THAT YOUR BEING HONEST WITH YOURSELF

I am 28 years old. I am tired of being an asshole, but its this shit that makes me think that being a nice guy is a total waste of positive energy.YOU SHOULD NEVER CHANGE YOURSELF FOR SOMEONE. BE WHO YOU ARE

Don’t take this the wrong way, just trying to help. But I highly doubt that this was "right out of nowhere" Women thinkabout this sort of thing for weeks and then plan it out with their friends so they are sure it's the right move to make. It sucks and that’s that. Plus it’s good to feel sad and upset. You'll get over it faster. Guys don’t really have a great range of emotions to pick from so we tend to stay mad longer because it our only choice. Women take breakups much better then men. Which is why their out dating in no time and we're on the side line. I'm the same age as you and have gone through this before on a 4 year relation. I was lucky I wasn’t married nor had kids to fight over. In the grand picture, you got off easy. As a man we search for answers to our problems but heartbreak doesnt have any answers which makes us mad again. Every song on the radio sucks and love seems to be every where but with you. So take your time and try to have some fun with your friends. Before you know it, you'll be posting pic of your new chick and we'll be laughing with you.
    Last edited by Soltakr; 08-14-2008 at 01:12 PM.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    suck a fart out of my ass!!! you're unstable!!!

COTM July '09

BLK/BLK w/CGM Stripes
    2010 Camaro 2SS/M6

Sorry to hear that bro, I agree the the thought that girls don't make sudden decisions like that. "I still think of my Ex" is probably just an excuse too ... I think she's already got her mind on or is already seeing someone local.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy 2-1 View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro, I agree the the thought that girls don't make sudden decisions like that. "I still think of my Ex" is probably just an excuse too ... I think she's already got her mind on or is already seeing someone local.
    that is why chainsaws were made...

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by jd1666 View Post
    what she said
    Huh?

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

I know you say that you still love her, but give yourself a month and re-evaluate.

You will hear that she is F N this guy and that guy so it is up to you if you want to 'ho around but my advice is to stay kewl for at least one month, it is not that much of a sacrifice given your strong feelings.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

cant put a broken egg back together ... Move on if you try to get back together it just gets worse ..

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Take it from an old man who has over half a century of watching all this shit called life.
    She has been fucking him behind your back the entire time.
    Now the guilt and her own bullshit is forcing this "sudden" breakup. Fuck it man. Move on.

EDIT: N W S AT BOTTOM!

I thought her bullshit about missing her ex was just that, an excuse. "I feel like I am cheating on you if I am thinking of him." "I am in love with you, I love you, youre my best friend, I do not want to get back together with him." Somethings gotta give...

I blatantly just said, this sounds like youre looking for a way out. Did you want to see someone locally? Is that it? She says no. In a sense, I believe her. Whether I am wrong or not, it still doesnt make my situation ANY better.

Fucked Ashley last night. I have a pic of her tits... Ill see if I can get photobucket to host them.

To tell you the truth, I dont feel ANY better. I miss her. You can imagine how much. Now..on to the tits.

Last edited by AKIRA; 08-14-2008 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jd1666 View Post
    haha just like your other post forget this girl and go with that other one
    Hah, thats her in the pic I put up. Since its tits, I doubt it will last long.

SHE fights for me. However, the connection isnt there like it is with the one that destroyed me.

Ugh. I am almost out of money and I dont get paid until NEXT Friday. Plus, where the fuck is my financial aid?

I just beat Gears of War, so thats out. And there is no new UFC in sight. God dammit, what can I do with my time? My gym is closed until the 17th too! And its fuckign raining outside!

Want to hear the shittiest shit? Monday I went down to Miami to surprise her for her birthday. She loved it. Seriously, I have 0 doubt. Met her friends, the whole sha-bang. WELP! Since this was a surprise visit, she was planning on coming up here today and stay until saturday. So, I decided to buy a cake mix that she liked, frosting, her wine, and I even called up some people on how to cook this shit. Well, I am about to take all that shit back. Oh, I also bought a god damn cake storage container so my roommates dont fuck with it.

So much for doing something sweet.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information