Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    2002 Z28 Camaro A4

Is my friend gay or something? WTF!

I took my friend to Daytona for spring break, and while we were there we went to a strip club.

I got a couple lap dances, and he never got one, he just sat there, and said he will later.

The one stripper I got was licking my neck, biting my ear, and let me play with her tits. Well, they all let me play with there tits, but this one was fucking hot!

So I gave my friend some singles, and told him to give one to the stripper that was on stage. He said no, and got all nervous.

So I pushed him toward the stage, and he fell. LOL

I tried so hard not to laugh, but he looked so stupid.

He gave me back the singles, and said that he would get a lap dance.

I had to get the stripper he wanted for him, because he wouldn’t open his damn mouth.

So while he was getting his lap dance, he kept his arms glued to the arm rests.

It looked like the Abraham Lincoln statue was getting a lap dance.

Keep in mind he knew you were allowed to touch the strippers.

So I reached over and hit his arm with my wallet to get his attention, and said touch her damn it!

He is spending his damn money for this shit, and he doesn’t touch her. WTF!

She saw what I said, smiled and put her tits in his face.

My friend started scooting the chair back, like he didn’t like it.

When she took her tits out of his face, he had the weirdest look on his face like he was about to puke or something.

I laughed so hard, I was almost crying.

He paid her, and we left.

When we got outside, I asked him why he didn’t touch her or anything, and he said “because I am not a pervert like you!”

WTF was that shit?

Then I took him Downtown to some clubs last Saturday, and we were going to the elevator in the parking garage, and when the doors opened three hot ass girls were in the elevator.

I said “damn, there is a heaven”. And they all started laughing.

We walked into the elevator, and right before the doors closed, he ran out, and used the stairs.

The girls said, “what is wrong with your friend“, and I said “maybe he has gas or something”. They thought that was funny. But I was serious. LOL

When we got off at the bottom he was standing near the door by the stairs.

I went over to him, and said there’s some chicks for us to hang out with, come on.

He said no, they look like bitches.

And by the time I turned around they were laughing and walked away.

I said WTF man, and he said “I am not desperate like you, I don’t have to talk to every girl I see”.

So I got pissed, and said let’s go home, fuck this shit.

Then every time we go to the gym he never sweats and he works out like a girl.

So I tell him to step it up a little, and he always says, no I like to workout clean, not look gross like you.

And I said, but this is a gym man, you are suppose to sweat.

WTF is wrong with this guy? He is 21 and I am only 19.

I am taking him to talk to girls, strip clubs, and I am training him at the gym.

Trying to make him a man.

He is 5 ft 4 in 120 lbs. and said that he wants to bulk up. So I am trying to help him out, but damn he is a fairy.

Does it sound like he is gay, or just dorky?

Also, we were in a restaurant, and a Bruce Springsteen song came on, and I said “hey, Bruce Springsteen, finally a good song”.

He said “who is Bruce Springsteen”?

I laughed and said “you’re joking right“?

He said “no really“.

So when the waitress came over, I said “this guy doesn’t know who Bruce Springsteen is”.

So me and the waitress spent a few minutes trying to explain who Bruce Springsteen was.

Born in the USA, Glory Days, Merry Christmas Baby, etc.

And my friend still said he had no idea who we were talking about.

He said he never heard that name in his whole life.

In 21 years he never heard of Bruce Springsteen.

WTF, Bruce Springsteen is a household name.

What the hell!

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

I can only imagine where this will go...............

I personally think that he's jealous that your paying attention to females now and not giving him the attention that u used to. Come to Iowa, u guys can marry now.

2002 Z28 Camaro A4

Quote Originally Posted by korndawg View Post
    I can only imagine where this will go...............

I personally think that he's jealous that your paying attention to females now and not giving him the attention that u used to. Come to Iowa, u guys can marry now.

What? LOL

But really, how can someone not know who Springsteen is?

Come on.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

My former best friend took me to a strip club...I wanted to leave immediately. I want something with meaning...say...a RELATIONSHIP? I don't want a woman who has "been around" if ya know what I mean. My enitre family is made of folks who go out, work hard, and ended up with the ever-so-shrinking "good girl". There are a few of us folks who don't want to take risks despite popular belief. Most women I have met have called me a "goody-goody" and they don't like "goody-goodies"...and I sever all ties right then and there. I'm alot better off.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

I hear ya, however the only 'good girls' left around here weigh-in at atleast 2-hundy. Sorry, but I'm still quite shallow I'm 30, single, but after all the BS i've been thru because of women, being single really isn't all that bad.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I'm 30, single, but after all the BS i've been thru because of women, being single really isn't all that bad.

2002 Z28 Camaro A4

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    My former best friend took me to a strip club...I wanted to leave immediately. I want something with meaning...say...a RELATIONSHIP? I don't want a woman who has "been around" if ya know what I mean. My enitre family is made of folks who go out, work hard, and ended up with the ever-so-shrinking "good girl". There are a few of us folks who don't want to take risks despite popular belief. Most women I have met have called me a "goody-goody" and they don't like "goody-goodies"...and I sever all ties right then and there. I'm alot better off.

We were just going for fun, because he had never been to a strip club before.

But what about the other stories, he doesn’t sound gay to you?

Also, he didn’t know who Al Bundy was.

I was talking about Al Bundy, and he said “you know that guy was a killer”.

I said to him “Al Bundy, not Ted Bundy you jackass”.

He said who is that, and I said “Married With Children”.

And he still didn’t know.

WTF!

Al Bundy is a legend!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Nah. He doesn't sound gay. Sounds like an ol' timer in a youngin body. Like me.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Don't sound gay to me either. Sorry to disappoint.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by Elimin8tor Z28 View Post
    What? LOL

But really, how can someone not know who Springsteen is?

Come on.
    I don't know who that is either.
    I'm familiar with a Bruce Springstein and he sucks and his music is lame as shit.
    I think maybe he's shy and you're obsessing over him cause you want him

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I don't know who that is either.
    I'm familiar with a Bruce Springstein and he sucks and his music is lame as shit.
    I think maybe he's shy and you're obsessing over him cause you want him
    Well, it is Springsteen. The boss ain't jewish
    I do agree with the 2nd part of your post tho!

2002 Z28 Camaro A4

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Nah. He doesn't sound gay. Sounds like an ol' timer in a youngin body. Like me.

I’m old fashioned.

I am the one who listens to 50s music, etc.

I am the one who hates the stuff nowadays. Rap, baggy clothes, fake people, etc.

It’s just if I talk to a girl in front of my friend, he calls me “Desperado”, or Mr. Desperate.

I can’t ever say to him, damn that girl is hot, he stills says something stupid, like I am a pervert or something.

Guys are suppose to check out hot girls.

He never says anything about girls at all.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Well, it is Springsteen. The boss ain't jewish
    I do agree with the 2nd part of your post tho!
    Could've sworn he still spelled it that way though

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Ask your BFF to take pics of you with your shirt off and u flexin. If he says 'yes' and he likes it. well then you've got a gay. Congrats, you 2 are perfect for eachother. And please, for God's sake, don't post them on here like u usually do.

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Any man that uses said phrases is gay gey ghey.

Quote Originally Posted by Elimin8tor Z28 View Post

he said “because I am not a pervert like you!”

He said no, they look like bitches.

he said “I am not desperate like you, I don’t have to talk to every girl I see”.

he always says, no I like to workout clean, not look gross like you.

“hey, Bruce Springsteen, finally a good song”.

He said “who is Bruce Springsteen”?

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

I dunno sounds like he's nervous about chicks and new places to me. Maybe he's just not into all the same things as you are. When I was your age I used to go broke at strip clubs.LOL! It was nothing then to throw a 2 or 300.00 on table top girls alone. He's probably "not" gay just extremely shy and just from what you've said, sounds like he's havin' trouble dealing with some anxiotey(spell?) issues. Some folks dont react well to what they percieve as a stressfull situation. The fear they feel is very real to them and very powerfull too. I'd suggest next time takeing a friend that's a little more outgoing.
    Some folks just cant go with the flow, I'd go easy on your buddy. There maybe something also he's not telling you about himself. I noticed from your story, that he got angry when you pushed him. It's probably not that he's pissed at you but possibly pissed at himself cause he was haveing a hard time dealing with the situation. How does he do in a crowd of unknown people? I suspect the issue has more to do with the "wireing" in his head, than being around women. I suspect he's a good friend, or you probably would not have taken him in the first place. I would'nt push this much more with him. I'd just be his friend and leave it at that. Like I said just take someone else next time.
    Last edited by Smittro; 04-07-2009 at 04:14 AM.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Arctic White
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Ask your BFF to take pics of you with your shirt off and u flexin. If he says 'yes' and he likes it. well then you've got a gay. Congrats, you 2 are perfect for eachother. And please, for God's sake, don't post them on here like u usually do.
    Its not gay if you love eachother lolol

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I dunno sounds like he's nervous about chicks and new places to me. Maybe he's just not into all the same things as you are. When I was your age I used to go broke at strip clubs.LOL! It was nothing then to throw a 2 or 300.00 on table top girls alone. He's probably "not" gay just extremely shy and just from what you've said, sounds like he's havin' trouble dealing with some anxiotey(spell?) issues. Some folks dont react well to what they percieve as a stressfull situation. The fear they feel is very real to them and very powerfull too. I'd suggest next time takeing a friend that's a little more outgoing.
    Some folks just cant go with the flow, I'd go easy on your buddy. There maybe something also he's not telling you about himself. I noticed from your story, that he got angry when you pushed him. It's probably not that he's pissed at you but possibly pissed at himself cause he was haveing a hard time dealing with the situation. How does he do in a crowd of unknown people? I suspect the issue has more to do with the "wireing" in his head, than being around women. I suspect he's a good friend, or you probably would not have taken him in the first place. I would'nt push this much more with him. I'd just be his friend and leave it at that. Like I said just take someone else next time.

+1 Different strokes for different folks...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

WWED.............what would elvis do ?

i think you calling/thinking he is gay..is like the pot calling the kettle black...lkast time i checked..i havent seen your friend post pictures of himself flexing and shit on a car forum...want to talk about gay...thats the ticket right there

maybe your friend doesnt want some loose ass sluts waving their fun bags in his face..nothing wrong with that ..so while you act all "macho" he is comfortable enough not to need to act the part...and by the way..if you would have pushed me up and made me fall..i would have shoved that stripper poll down your throat...so you should
    1) appoligize to him for being a ass clown evlis
    2) thank him for taking it so lightly

Silver
    2005 Toyota Corolla (DD)

Is he a virgin? Maybe he's just shy around girls.

As for not being up on pop culture.....maybe he just doesn't care?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information