Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

My experience with a MILF back in the day

Some people have requested i make a thread about the milf experience i had. so here it is:

This all happened while i was 18/19.
    While i was 18 years old i was a supervisor at a newspaper company i wasin charge on making sure the right inserts or ads went into the paper. well, i was also incharge of supervising the people there. well im working my boss ends up hiring this hot milf who was 38 at the time. her name was Mary Ann. I was all joking with my boss as to how hot she was this and that, and all he said was just be careful as to what you do (basically saying watch your ass if you do shit with her as it could lead back into the workplace). well a few weeks go by me being the "young stud" i was begin to start flirting with her, and she returns it for me. well it was all a joke at first but she happend to be on a steak and shake ad this particular nite. i said to her if you do a good job ill buy you a dinner after work. so coincidentally she did a good job at it and pulls me off the side and says how did i do sir? i look it up on our production computer and saw she truly did a good job and said ill keep my end of the deal up. she asks if we can ride together over there in my car. which was my 99z28. she told me she had a thing for fast red cars. so on the way to steak and shake i had to show her what it did and this and that. we have our dinner mind you this is around 2am. when dinner was over and i was dropping her back off at her car i told her just as she was getting out, i tell her that she is hot as hell. she starts laughing and i was like great i blew it right there. a few weeks go by and she asks me if i wanted to goto steak and shake with her, her treat. so i agree. we eat and all that jazz. as we were both parting to our own vehicles, she says hey steve, did you mean what you said about me being hot? i say yeah but i know it was wrong to say. she asks why? cuz i think your hot too! im like holy shit at this moment thinking to myself she wants my cock. the following weekend we decided to hit up mcdonalds and cruised around. she tells me to go down this gravel road (in my lumina this time so i allowed it) well she says this looks like a good spot stop here. me kinda clue less as to what shes planning says i got a surprise for you...and starts rubbing my dick. pulls "scuba steve" out and begins to suck me off. this is just awesome. so the following weekend she had off but invited me to her house. i go over after work. she meets me at the door in just a t shirt. i was instantly hard right then. she says noones home. my kids are with my husband......wait husband? im thinking ok shes divorced and her kids are with him....so i proceed in. she shoves me down on her bed and strips me down. sucks on "scuba steve" again. and asks if i wanna fuck...i say hell yeah. she agrees and says ok. i wanna start out on top. we goto town on each other for a good 8 hour fuck fest. i then told her i had to go home to sleep so i could goto work again the next nite. she says i could come over again if i wanted to. which i agreed too do for the next 8 months or so...she had a 2nd house that she used for her daycare business. so damn near every nite after work that we were both scheduled to work for on that nite we would duck out and head over to the "fucking house" as we both called it. so my birth day rolls around im turning 19. she knew i was into stereo's and subs and all that crap so she surprises me with a 24 pack of condoms and a 800 watt sub amp. i was in total shock as the amp was damn expensive. and she then told me to use the condoms on her now. i didnt waste anytime on her hahaha. well i end up getting calls from her thought ex husband which turns out is actually her current husband. shes actually cheating on him with me. after i knew this my story mode comes into play and says yeah im helping mary ann clean her day care house due to the reason of her wanting to sell it. i keep fucking her and she does the same to me. well one time in particular i came soo many times that the condom was damn near like a water balloon and slid off (you guys should know what im taliing about) well i couldnt find the condom anywhere in the bed. so im like shit its still in her. so lol i start digging around in there giving her multiple screaming orgasms. bam i got the condom out of her. and shes like so your cum is inside of me? i said more than likely yeah. i got scared and quit talking to her for about 2 weeks. she came up to me one nite at work and says stev i got my rag...im like oh ok thanks for telling me. and shes like no u dont understand. i dont want my rag. i wanna have your baby. im like oh shit at this moment. well abnother 2 weeks go by, she convinces me to come over again to hang out, as her son who is actually 4 months younger than me is wanting into paintball as i was heavily into it at this point of my life. sure as shit her son wasnt around, and she was alone. the feeling in my pants goto me again and we go at it like rabbits. i get done and try to flush the condom down the toilet, which didnt happen apparently as i didnt physically watch it go down. her husband came home after i was gone found this dug it out of the toilet and threw it in her face and blew up calling her a cheating whore this and that and a bunch of other stuff i cant confirm as this was told to me by her son. her sone knew i was fucking his mom and didnt care which is weird. long story i know. but it was an awesome time, but fucked up at the same time. mary ann told me she loved me and would do it again with me if she had to, and told me she let it happen cuz she wanted me to know what it felt like to be loved. lmao. but i learned alot of stuff from her. so yeah. end of story

Give me a place to stand. levityinc3's Avatar

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Ok. As fucked up as the ending was, it was a great story.

Mary Ann still with her husband?

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

lol as far as i know she still is. and her son that was my age still lives at home too....i remember bits and peices from day to day. more info than other stuff also....im not the best "book writer" but hey you guys will get the idea

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ28 View Post
    lol as far as i know she still is. and her son that was my age still lives at home too....i remember bits and peices from day to day. more info than other stuff also....im not the best "book writer" but hey you guys will get the idea
    Yeah. I know other people are going to ask, so I might as well. Got any pictures of her? I want to confirm her MILF-iness.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

no pics. as this was before i even had a camera phone. i wish i had pics. as she had the biggest boobies i have yet to motor boat to this day still. and a banging ass

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

hahaa which brings up something else. my mom and sister knew i was banging her....and was like thank god you dont have a camera phone or we'd be seeing tities all the damn time. lmao

Black
    99 SS

epic good shit man

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Hahaha. No it's worth it.

God I love boobs.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

well its all kinda funny as my mom wanted to be friends with mary ann. as she was a cook on the side. so that woulda been weird. my mom and her met thru me fucking. hahahahahahah

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

lol nice, i got a similar story cept she was divorced with a kid almost my age.
    I met her at work too.
    I only boned her a few times.
    She gave me her phone to take video of her sucking me off, and apparently her son borrowed the phone once to go out cause his broke, and him and his friends went through it to look at pix and videos...

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

8 months of this???? holy cow....

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

what do u mean by that sir?

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

lol i still have her phone number and aim screen name....but dont want shit getting outta hand

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Holy shit you are lucky you never got a visit by her husband...

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

lol I thought i was doin good for taking home a 35 YO from the bar.... I awoke to her 5 and 4 year old kids jumping on the bed.... talk about awkward...

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

well it was awkward when one of the dinners i had after work was her, and 3 other guys from work, and her husband. cuz he thought we were all gang banging her. lmao. he was a car mechanic, so i just kep nagging him with questions about a car i had problems with, and it loosed him up towards me to where he didnt suspect me any more. to where he was actually inviting me over to there house for dinner through out the week, or to help him with house hold repairs, and he would repay me by helping me with my vehicles, as i was having major issues with my dodge ram trying to reject the new transmission i had put in it. so while hes under the hood helping me with my truck im reaching around in the cab for the gear shifter shes coming up behind me pushing the torpedoes she had into my back or licking her lips to me when he wasnt looking. now that was awkwards. lol getting my truck fixed for free and banging his wife when he wasnt around...i felt a little bad, but i was 18/19 and didnt think. i thought with scuba steve. not me

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ28 View Post
    well it was awkward when one of the dinners i had after work was her, and 3 other guys from work, and her husband. cuz he thought we were all gang banging her. lmao. he was a car mechanic, so i just kep nagging him with questions about a car i had problems with, and it loosed him up towards me to where he didnt suspect me any more. to where he was actually inviting me over to there house for dinner through out the week, or to help him with house hold repairs, and he would repay me by helping me with my vehicles, as i was having major issues with my dodge ram trying to reject the new transmission i had put in it. so while hes under the hood helping me with my truck im reaching around in the cab for the gear shifter shes coming up behind me pushing the torpedoes she had into my back or licking her lips to me when he wasnt looking. now that was awkwards. lol getting my truck fixed for free and banging his wife when he wasnt around...i felt a little bad, but i was 18/19 and didnt think. i thought with scuba steve. not me

lol my dad hears most of my stories, he gets a kick outa them, (I think I remind him alot of shit he used to do "back in the day") but it always seems that at some point in the story he'll say "there ya go thinking with the wrong head again" but i can usually quiet him down with a "well what the hell was i supposed to do? let that bitch blue ball me?" but yea 18 is a great age....

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Awesome story man

LOL @ "Scuba Steve"

Scuba steve huh?
    haha, this was great.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

yes scuba steve...he loves to swim. hahahah

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information