Thread: My employees

Angry My employees

Everyone at work is one big group of people that are just messed up. I have one person that works for me that is the most depressive person to be around on a daily basis. after months of complaining to all of us about his girl problems and having to listen to him bitch about everything, his girlfreind finally dumped him. He is the type of person that changes his mind so often that he has a new plan for life everyday, sometime more than one a day. Tonight he decides after she dumped him that he can solve it all by joining the Airforce. He would be murdered by them in basic, but he is convinced that he can run from all the problems he thinks he has. You know that this wouldn't be to bad, but he does this all the time and people do not really want to hear it. He is 24 years old and acts like a teenager, but thinks that everyone else is being mean to him when we give advise. the one thing that pisses me off and made me write this is that if you do not want my advise, then don't ask for it and leave me the hell alone. We are all a group of messed up individuals and are always trying to embarass each other or do other mean things to each other, but he is to the point that everyone wants to kill him. Have any of you had someone at work that is this depressive, and annoying that you wish they would just grow the fuck up! I told him tonight that life is not fair and it sucks, it is all being part of being an adult.

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

lol my gf dumped me so im joining the Airforce. Thats classic

Silver
    2002 Silverado

Quote Originally Posted by 96z28 View Post
    lol my gf dumped me so im joining the Airforce. Thats classic
    yea...this guy is one of a kind...he really is....the most indecisive person EVER

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

i once saw a bumper sticker, said "some people are still alive only because it's against the law to kill them" how true that shit can be

Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 14 GMC

Tell him to quit crying, grow up and deal with his problems like an adult. In the Marine Corps (dont know about the AF) there are 22 year old Sgt's that deal with more complex problems other than dealing with drama from a chick. If he thinks he is going to just run away so he doesnt have to deal with problems he is sorly mistaken. I have a 22 year old Sgt that works for me, and he is more mature than some 30 year olds I have seen. Just my $.02

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

My Toilet clogged up, So I'm going to run for Mayor

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

we have a lady here, she's 60-ish and carries all kinda retarded drama with her. She mopes around and makes her personal issues public...she's always yelling them through the next wall to the other lady next to her. It's just so fucking annoying that all she does is complains. Mostly it's about her daughter who has 4 fucking kids and can't take care of any of them [solution: stop breeding]

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

Call the recruiter. Take him there. Drop him off. Maybe you will get lucky and he won't come back.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

Quote Originally Posted by 94z28l View Post
    i once saw a bumper sticker, said "some people are still alive only because it's against the law to kill them" how true that shit can be
    I am going to have to find that bumper sticker, because that would be a great. We will have to see how he acts today, because he told us last night that he was going to talk to her last night. Right now I agree that we need to take him to the recruiter and drop him off, but he would probaly ge dropped back off with us after they talk with him. I personally would just like to take him out back and beat the shit out of him with a really large stick, but I think I pissed him off alittle last night when I told him that the service would never take him with his crazy mental state.

We have a older lady that works with us that thrives on telling us about everyone that has died in our town since the last time we have seen here. This woman works two jobs and has her 29 year old daughter that lives with her and pays for nothing. Her daughter makes more money than I do and her mother still pays for her car insurance, but the thing that gets me is that she offers no help towards her mother to pay for the house they live in or food of utitlies. The woman thought is always telling us about her life and other people lives that we do not know and really do not care about.

I am sorry, but I have been married and have worked my ass off since I was 21 years old and do not understand what is so hard. I agree that you can have people that are msture beyond there years, and I think it is because of the way they were raised and just the pure want to be repsected. I have a 17 year kid that works for me that is more mature than alot of the people that he deals with on a dialy basis, and that is funny because he is still in school.

blue
    83 mustang 347

I am 20 years old and I don't say anything to anyone unless i have a valid reason I.E that person did something that needs to be brought to their attention. But then again i was raised on a farm working from the time I could ride a horse and drive a tractor up until i was 18 so theres no room for complaints there lol. Oh and personal business is personal business and should be left at home.

You stated the title of the thread as these people being your employees, if that is the case and you are a supervisor or hold any power over them call them all together and address the issue and the potential problems that could be cause it this continues. If it continues to happen pull them aside one by one and have a little conference.

Being their supervisor I have done this and the problem is that working for a large corporate company you have other people above you that feel that these little problems are not enough to warrant termination. I tried to get rid one the woman about 2 years ago and my boss gave me this sob story that I should not fire her for the way she is always bring her personal life to work, but now he regrets doing it and I remind him of it everyday. As for the guy that I have been talking about I told him that he needs to grow up and make up his mind, because I am tired of hearing his BS. He is going to the recruiter Friday, so hopefully he will be their problem soon. Like I said, he got alittle mad at me when I told him to grow up and get a life but I really do not care. As for the conferences, the company I work for requires me to have three write ups and then I have to go through HR just to get someone fired, just to make sure I do not fire someone for wrongfull causes (Corporate Bull Shit).

blue
    83 mustang 347

Quote Originally Posted by jperkins812 View Post
    Being their supervisor I have done this and the problem is that working for a large corporate company you have other people above you that feel that these little problems are not enough to warrant termination. I tried to get rid one the woman about 2 years ago and my boss gave me this sob story that I should not fire her for the way she is always bring her personal life to work, but now he regrets doing it and I remind him of it everyday. As for the guy that I have been talking about I told him that he needs to grow up and make up his mind, because I am tired of hearing his BS. He is going to the recruiter Friday, so hopefully he will be their problem soon. Like I said, he got alittle mad at me when I told him to grow up and get a life but I really do not care. As for the conferences, the company I work for requires me to have three write ups and then I have to go through HR just to get someone fired, just to make sure I do not fire someone for wrongfull causes (Corporate Bull Shit).

He IS gonna get murdered in basic if he keeps thinking for himself, and whining like a little Nancey

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

does this guy do a good job? if not, fire the s.o.b. if he does, just politely tell him to shut the fuck up or he will be terminated. the threat alone would probably warrant an immediate change since its apparent that hes a vag anyway.

when im at school and at work, i keep my head down and WORK. i dont particularly like being social, and i have this problem with being around morons that incessantly tests my patience. but since they dont say anything directly about me i keep quiet.

to be such a bitch over a girl is grounds for termination in my eyes. if you cant deal with alittle adversity then you shouldnt make money, odds are guys like that homo are just gonna blow it going on a shopping spree to relieve your stress. this guy sounds like a girl, and personally, i would advise taking him out back on break and helping him figure out his problem.

put your foot up his asshole.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Everyone at work is one big group of people that are just messed up. I have one person that works for me that is the most depressive person to be around on a daily basis. after months of complaining to all of us about his girl problems and having to listen to him bitch about everything, his girlfreind finally dumped him. He is the type of person that changes his mind so often that he has a new plan for life everyday, sometime more than one a day. Tonight he decides after she dumped him that he can solve it all by joining the Airforce. He would be murdered by them in basic, but he is convinced that he can run from all the problems he thinks he has. You know that this wouldn't be to bad, but he does this all the time and people do not really want to hear it. He is 24 years old and acts like a teenager, but thinks that everyone else is being mean to him when we give advise. the one thing that pisses me off and made me write this is that if you do not want my advise, then don't ask for it and leave me the hell alone. We are all a group of messed up individuals and are always trying to embarass each other or do other mean things to each other, but he is to the point that everyone wants to kill him. Have any of you had someone at work that is this depressive, and annoying that you wish they would just grow the fuck up! I told him tonight that life is not fair and it sucks, it is all being part of being an adult.
    I almost dumped this thread after getting halfway through that GIANT paragraph

Impounded

i dont understand why you're so obcessed with this guy. i think you're secretly in love with him.

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    does this guy do a good job? if not, fire the s.o.b. if he does, just politely tell him to shut the fuck up or he will be terminated. the threat alone would probably warrant an immediate change since its apparent that hes a vag anyway.

when im at school and at work, i keep my head down and WORK. i dont particularly like being social, and i have this problem with being around morons that incessantly tests my patience. but since they dont say anything directly about me i keep quiet.

to be such a bitch over a girl is grounds for termination in my eyes. if you cant deal with alittle adversity then you shouldnt make money, odds are guys like that homo are just gonna blow it going on a shopping spree to relieve your stress. this guy sounds like a girl, and personally, i would advise taking him out back on break and helping him figure out his problem.

put your foot up his asshole.
    He is a good worker, and does what I ask him to do, but even with that I hope he signs up for the military this Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    i dont understand why you're
    so obcessed with this guy. i think you're secretly in love with him.
    Hell No I love pussy way to much, why are you interested in him?

Thread Information