Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

my dyno sheet picture...

Attachment 3849

this is my 1999 Trans

LS6 engine SWAP
    slp y pipe and loud mouth cat back exhaust (gutted cats *one took a dump on me*)
    slp air lid w/ K&N air filter...

other than that i just have the free ram air mod...
    Last edited by Spaz; 04-24-2006 at 06:23 AM.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

fuggin windows paint!!! can't ever resize something!!! ARGH!!!

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Thats a lot higher than my car, lol.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by FuxOnTheFirstDate
    Thats a lot higher than my car, lol.
    hehe... i'm not done with it yet... goan be a while before i get my vortech super charger...

but in the mean time i gota get my 4:10's installed that are just sitting in my house... but i also gota order an eaton 800 posi unit and stronger axles...

and headers also...

00' Camaro SS, 03' z71

I am sick of hearing about your car. Having an "ls6" is not a big feat. InfacT I submit your car won't trap over 114 or run into the 11's, headers or not.

You have a weak bottom end, with a shitty heads and cam package, congrats.

Heres something to shoot for, my car went 11.6 @ 117 with just a cam and headers.. and I have much less money in my car.

My car now runs a forged 347 built for a 200 shot, and It will be much faster than your car, and I gurantee it has less in the rotating assembly then you have in that "ls6"

Good numbers for what it is, but don't be surprised when lower HP cars outrun you.

Just bringing it to you how it really is.

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS
    I am sick of hearing about your car. Having an "ls6" is not a big feat. InfacT I submit your car won't trap over 114 or run into the 11's, headers or not.

Heres something to shoot for, my car went 11.6 @ 117 with just a cam and headers.. and I have much less money in my car.

My car now runs a forged 347 built for a 200 shot, and It will be much faster than your car, and I gurantee it has less in the rotating assembly then you have in that "ls6"

Good numbers for what it is, but don't be surprised when lower HP cars outrun you.

why you gotta dis on his car? you can start a thread on your also. just wondering why you attack his car?

black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spaz
    hehe... i'm not done with it yet... goan be a while before i get my vortech super charger...

but in the mean time i gota get my 4:10's installed that are just sitting in my house... but i also gota order an eaton 800 posi unit and stronger axles...

and headers also...
    nice numbers...i'd rethink the 4.10s though....depending on tire size and shift points..you may run out of gear before you hit the traps. www.f-body.org/gears I'd also check out the ati prochargers...that kit puts out some really nice numbers.

00' Camaro SS, 03' z71

Quote Originally Posted by D!ck
    why you gotta dis on his car? you can start a thread on your also. just wondering why you attack his car?

I am not, but for hte past 5 days he has bragged about blowing engines and now he is bragging about sub par numbers from an overpriced engine.

NBM
    99 TA

my car went 11.6 @ 117 with just a cam and headers.. and I have much less money in my car.

This thread isn't about YOUR car... no one gives a fuck if your car is better or faster... he was sharing HIS numbers, so STFU

00' Camaro SS, 03' z71

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1
    This thread isn't about YOUR car... no one gives a fuck if your car is better or faster... he was sharing HIS numbers, so STFU

Kyle. Sorry your car is slow, you can be fast too one day.

However, my point was swapping to an ls6 was dumb if you want to be fast, money much better spent in a heads or cam package that actually makes good power, and bragging about new engines is just dumb. I've never seen anyone go through 5 engines in one year.. the boy really needs to learn to drive.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Kyle. Sorry your car is slow, you can be fast too one day.

However, my point was swapping to an ls6 was dumb if you want to be fast, money much better spent in a heads or cam package that actually makes good power, and bragging about new engines is just dumb. I've never seen anyone go through 5 engines in one year.. the boy really needs to learn to drive.
    look cock sucker face... i was never bragging about blowing up engines... i was posting about my past (bad) experiences with the LS1... witch is why i spent the money to drop in a LS6...

you either have some sort of jelousy issue's or a really small penis, or more than likely both the way you talk all high and mighty...

and i haven't gone through 5 engines in a year... it's been 5 engins in a 4 year period...and as for learning to drive... i'm not the best but maybe Evan Smith should take lessons from you since your so damed good... we all worship you...

00' Camaro SS, 03' z71

look cock sucker face... i was never bragging about blowing up engines... i was posting about my past (bad) experiences with the LS1... witch is why i spent the money to drop in a LS6...

you either have some sort of jelousy issue's or a really small penis, or more than likely both the way you talk all high and mighty...

and i haven't gone through 5 engines in a year... it's been 5 engins in a 4 year period...and as for learning to drive... i'm not the best but maybe Evan Smith should take lessons from you since your so damed good... we all worship you...

Wait.. you had bad experiences with ls1 so you swapped to an ls6?

LOL. Real big improvement there.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

all of this childish flaming is why I quit posting on this site often....

I've been a member here for 6+yrs and back before ls1.com had the big crash, it was a great site. Now it just reminds me of a Fast and furious little teenie bopper ghetto import site.

Real Spaz, sorry for doubting your numbers at first, but 380rwhp was a big claim for a non modded ls6.

if you want a truely fast car that is reliable, build from the ground up. You have great HP right now so build up your chassis and suspension. If you want to truely grip hard and fast with excellent 60ft times, buy and install these parts:

LCA,
    PHB
    torque arm
    rearsway bar
    adj. rear shocks
    lowering springs
    and chasis/rearend bumpers

The idea is get the car low to the ground for limited front to rear chasis travel. You only want about 1.75" at most of chasis travel then the chasis bumpers should hit the rearend bumpers , transfering load energy to the ground making your car launch fast and hard.

If you want big power, get a cam and set of heads that compliment eachother, along with the rear gear. As stated before if you run a 4.10 you might run out of gear too soon.

Then if you want huge power go with a turbo setup, yes they are more expensive then a supercharger, but they are more reliable and make more power!

Is your TA an A4 or M6?

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Wait.. you had bad experiences with ls1 so you swapped to an ls6?

LOL. Real big improvement there.
    non-modded speaking!
    considering hes at 380, that is a 60+hp improvement over most ls1s, especially 98-00 models which had an ls1 intake, and a less torque cam. Aslo the oil venting in the ls6 burns less oil! which would be nice!

yes for the price he paid it doesnt seem like much but if the ls1 he pulled was nuked, then yeah a rebuild for oem performance might have cost the same!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7
    all of this childish flaming is why I quit posting on this site often....

I've been a member here for 6+yrs and back before ls1.com had the big crash, it was a great site. Now it just reminds me of a Fast and furious little teenie bopper ghetto import site.

Real Spaz, sorry for doubting your numbers at first, but 380rwhp was a big claim for a non modded ls6.

if you want a truely fast car that is reliable, build from the ground up. You have great HP right now so build up your chassis and suspension. If you want to truely grip hard and fast with excellent 60ft times, buy and install these parts:

LCA,
    PHB
    torque arm
    rearsway bar
    adj. rear shocks
    lowering springs
    and chasis/rearend bumpers

The idea is get the car low to the ground for limited front to rear chasis travel. You only want about 1.75" at most of chasis travel then the chasis bumpers should hit the rearend bumpers , transfering load energy to the ground making your car launch fast and hard.

If you want big power, get a cam and set of heads that compliment eachother, along with the rear gear. As stated before if you run a 4.10 you might run out of gear too soon.

Then if you want huge power go with a turbo setup, yes they are more expensive then a supercharger, but they are more reliable and make more power!

Is your TA an A4 or M6?
    thanks ibanez! it's a M6... i've been posting on here for a while also... but on and off... name used to be Spaz but it got deleted with yet again another change... just like it did when ls1 plit and started ls2.com or what ever...

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

thackerss way to be an ass hole

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

thanks ibanez! it's a M6... i've been posting on here for a while also... but on and off... name used to be Spaz but it got deleted with yet again another change... just like it did when ls1 plit and started ls2.com or what ever...

lol, i use to post here all the time, but I switched to lsall.com, and of course I have always posted at ls1tech.com (smart group of people)

M6 excellent thats what I roll with!!!
    have you upgraded your hydraulics yet?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7
    lol, i use to post here all the time, but I switched to lsall.com, and of course I have always posted at ls1tech.com (smart group of people)

M6 excellent thats what I roll with!!!
    have you upgraded your hydraulics yet?
    i have only a ls6 clutch assembly and that is it... toss some info at me!

"now,you pissed us off!!" Trouble maker's Avatar

Damn....And you guys wanna meet up in Atlanta?They would have to disperse atlanta's entire police force,just to control you guys!

"now,you pissed us off!!" Trouble maker's Avatar
    Just kidding!,Can't we all just get along.....?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information