Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    2011 Prius

My day turns into war with the neighbor.

Went to the High School, to drop something off at the school. Got bitched at because they still think I am a student. Also for where I parked, then for driving a sports car. Then got bitched at for handing this paper to the attendance and walking out. I was in a hurry to move my car, because the school-cop was yelling at me for where I parked... I hate this school, I transferred for many reasons and I am not even really welcome back at the school. At least I don't feel welcomed back, lol. Of course I argued... I mean come on, every time I go there they want to try and fuck with me. They did yesterday while I was trying to pick my brother up in the Dodge truck...

So long story short, I am all fired up and pissed off. We have this retarded neighbor. Who also bitches at me for speeding through the neighborhood, I do 25 MPh through the first part... Then 15 on the last stretch by our houses (Due to being shaded and allot of kids). So by all means I am not speeding. Also because as you all know, we have way to many cars. So our driveway is full, along with garage. When my "G/F" lived here, she parked out on the street. Well that pissed our one arm neighbor off. Our driveway's come together in a V, we live on a round about like dead end. So he starts putting his trash can on the property line, even in our drive way. My stepdad and I both said something to him, number of times. He still did it, so we started running it over with the truck. Well the neighbor told another neighbor, he will continue putting his trash can there as long as the PT Cruiser is out in the road ("G/F" car). So I got pissed when the other neighbor told me, so every time. I saw the trash cans, I would get out and throw them across his yard. He still kept doing it, even after she moved out. So long story short, they done it today. I chuck it across before I left for the school.

I come back from the school, all fired up. I pull in my drive way. I look over, the neighbors pig of a wife pulls up and puts it back on the property line. I got pissed, run down there. Pick that mother fucker up and slung it down the drive way. Then calmly walk back, humping a tune to calm down. I get half up, she's behind me walking up my driveway yelling at me. I turn around and flipped,"WTF are you doing in my yard, did I invite you here!!!" She quickly backs up to the property line, begins yelling at me. We argued, blah blah. I told her entire fucking family is retarded. Her husband has an IQ of an rat. She got pissed, said something about him being smart... I mention something about him not being able to pass the ASVAB and can't even be a sand bag for the army. Now that's fucking stupid... Then argued, some more. She went,"OMG your crazy!!!" I stepped closer right on the property line and said,"Damn right I am fucking crazy, do you want to see crazy?" Then I walked off she still yelled, I herd her voice getting closer. I turn around and yelled, "Don't let me catch you trust passing." Then she left...

She sent her husband up, to talk to my mom. Mother went off on him, told him he was fucking stupid. Also told him if we see you looking in our windows again, you will hope the cops catch you...

I was in the yard and herd her yelling, as he walks by. He stands at the end of the driveway and yells,"I am sorry..." Mom comes out and stands by the garage... I yell back,"That's nice, move along."

But yes, hate my neighbors. She does not work, he collects a chump check for having one arm. They home school there kids witch is scary. The oldest is about 10 and you can barely understand any of them. Plus for spare cash, he brings home junk cars and scraps them for metal... Some nice F-Bodies have been killed by him.

But what's the law on property lines, I know there is something for how far you can put shit toward it. What is it?

white
    1997 dodge dakota

Burn there house down

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by Mike97dakota View Post
    Burn there house down
    They will do that before long...

Also forgot to mention, they have fucking chickens. It's city limits if I must add. They had one that made allot of noise. I told them to get rid of it, or I will shoot them. They had it right by our fence. Well, they move it way on the other corner and got rid of that one chicken... Damn, because I wanted fresh chicken.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Went to the High School, to drop something off at the school. Got bitched at because they still think I am a student. Also for where I parked, then for driving a sports car. Then got bitched at for handing this paper to the attendance and walking out. I was in a hurry to move my car, because the school-cop was yelling at me for where I parked... I hate this school, I transferred for many reasons and I am not even really welcome back at the school. At least I don't feel welcomed back, lol. Of course I argued... I mean come on, every time I go there they want to try and fuck with me. They did yesterday while I was trying to pick my brother up in the Dodge truck...

So long story short, I am all fired up and pissed off. We have this retarded neighbor. Who also bitches at me for speeding through the neighborhood, I do 25 MPh through the first part... Then 15 on the last stretch by our houses (Due to being shaded and allot of kids). So by all means I am not speeding. Also because as you all know, we have way to many cars. So our driveway is full, along with garage. When my "G/F" lived here, she parked out on the street. Well that pissed our one arm neighbor off. Our driveway's come together in a V, we live on a round about like dead end. So he starts putting his trash can on the property line, even in our drive way. My stepdad and I both said something to him, number of times. He still did it, so we started running it over with the truck. Well the neighbor told another neighbor, he will continue putting his trash can there as long as the PT Cruiser is out in the road ("G/F" car). So I got pissed when the other neighbor told me, so every time. I saw the trash cans, I would get out and throw them across his yard. He still kept doing it, even after she moved out. So long story short, they done it today. I chuck it across before I left for the school.

I come back from the school, all fired up. I pull in my drive way. I look over, the neighbors pig of a wife pulls up and puts it back on the property line. I got pissed, run down there. Pick that mother fucker up and slung it down the drive way. Then calmly walk back, humping a tune to calm down. I get half up, she's behind me walking up my driveway yelling at me. I turn around and flipped,"WTF are you doing in my yard, did I invite you here!!!" She quickly backs up to the property line, begins yelling at me. We argued, blah blah. I told her entire fucking family is retarded. Her husband has an IQ of an rat. She got pissed, said something about him being smart... I mention something about him not being able to pass the ASVAB and can't even be a sand bag for the army. Now that's fucking stupid... Then argued, some more. She went,"OMG your crazy!!!" I stepped closer right on the property line and said,"Damn right I am fucking crazy, do you want to see crazy?" Then I walked off she still yelled, I herd her voice getting closer. I turn around and yelled, "Don't let me catch you trust passing." Then she left...

She sent her husband up, to talk to my mom. Mother went off on him, told him he was fucking stupid. Also told him if we see you looking in our windows again, you will hope the cops catch you...

I was in the yard and herd her yelling, as he walks by. He stands at the end of the driveway and yells,"I am sorry..." Mom comes out and stands by the garage... I yell back,"That's nice, move along."

But yes, hate my neighbors. She does not work, he collects a chump check for having one arm. They home school there kids witch is scary. The oldest is about 10 and you can barely understand any of them. Plus for spare cash, he brings home junk cars and scraps them for metal... Some nice F-Bodies have been killed by him.

But what's the law on property lines, I know there is something for how far you can put shit toward it. What is it?
    I got some c4 blow it up bigger ooooooooOOOO out of the neighborhood and you dont have to worry about hearing them run out of the house screaming while their on fire plus they have a change of surviving the fire lol!!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

They will do that before long...

Also forgot to mention, they have fucking chickens. It's city limits if I must add. They had one that made allot of noise. I told them to get rid of it, or I will shoot them. They had it right by our fence. Well, they move it way on the other corner and got rid of that one chicken... Damn, because I wanted fresh chicken.
    .22 long rifle and a potato!!

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

what is trust passing?????

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ28 View Post
    you know where you trust people to not pass an imaginary line!!!

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    .22 long rifle and a potato!!
    I had a friend pack me some rounds just for the job for the M4... But it would be to loud. My stepdad shot a damn armadillo in the yard with his, damn everyone came outside, lol. I need to get another one, sold mind. I will buy another one in a week or so.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ28 View Post
    Trespassing, used the wrong word in a hurry.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    you know where you trust people to not pass an imaginary line!!!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

all i feel like for now...

Door-To-Door Pipelayer DJ Red Barron's Avatar

86 Buick GNx - Black
    08 Jeep GC SRT8 - SBM

Trespassing, used the wrong word in a hurry.
    Must have been a hell of a hurry based on the number of wrong words used.

As far as property lines go, my guess is they can go right to the line itself. If they want to put a garbage can there, they can. And truth be told, they might can call the cops on you for screwing with their property.
    Last edited by DJ Red Barron; 01-22-2010 at 10:14 AM.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    all i feel like for now...

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Yet another thread where i respond with, "I sure wish I had your problems".

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Yet another thread where i respond with, "I sure wish I had your problems".
    I have allot of issues that I don't share on this forum, thankfully there not financial issues. But I learned something today, I am mad all the time. I go from mad, pissed off, then depressed...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

emo...

2011 Prius

emo...
    No, far from it.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Are one of those issues confusion via curiosity?

I have allot of issues that I don't share on this forum, thankfully there not financial issues. But I learned something today, I am mad all the time. I go from mad, pissed off, then depressed...

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

emo...

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Are one of those issues confusion via curiosity?
    No, not really?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information