98 Formula
    06 duramax

my boy's show and tell at school.....

my son is in preschool and every Thursday they do show and tell where the kids bring in a toy and show it off. Well, my son is a little harder on toys than your average boy. He busted the antennae off his remote a while back but he's been wanting to take this car in to show. A few strips of duct tape and a welding stick later whola....... she's back in business. '72 firebird. This was a pretty bad ass little car until he rammed it into the stove a few times.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

LMAO!!! That's awesome... I used to love show and tell... I'm in college and I still miss it

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

thats pretty cool. where did you find that at?

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

that's pretty cool. didn't think they did ones like that

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Junkie97 View Post
    thats pretty cool. where did you find that at?
    my wife bought it somewhere, not sure where she got it at. Probably toys r us I would guess. It's just a 9.6v but it moves along pretty good. He can really piss the dogs off when he rams their feet with it. My wife too

rapter34
    Ahh all the things I miss from kindergarten Show and tell, milk and cookies, nap time. Works should offer these benefits.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Quote Originally Posted by rapter34 View Post
    Ahh all the things I miss from kindergarten Show and tell, milk and cookies, nap time. Works should offer these benefits.
    damn right! we should go on strike for that shit and add pizza and coca cola to that!

black 01 red 73
    01 z28 and 73 z28

nice

1932 Ford Coupe
    2002 Corvette Ragtop

If you were my dad, i would have taken the flame throwing lawn tractor. lmao. You have the best stories. BTW nice job on the attennae.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by say'n somthin View Post
    If you were my dad, i would have taken the flame throwing lawn tractor. lmao. You have the best stories. BTW nice job on the attennae.
    that tractor still runs like new. I would even venture to say the blades are a little stronger now that they've been brazed.

Since you brought up the story thing I got another one for you guys. This happened about 8-9 years ago.

I got a job working for Coca-Cola. I had to go take a physical and drug test at this doctors office. My wife and I were engaged and living together. We got up early, which I rarely did back then anyhow because I worked 2nd shift, and went to a Denny's for breakfast that was right up the street from the doctors office. I ate a ass load of food, I forget what all it was I ate but I basically tried to commit suicide by sausage.
    Anyhow, after eating we head down to the doctors office to do the physical and drug test. I go in and they give me a cup to pee in. I go to the bathroom and an enormous crap hits me. I mean I gotta take a crap really really bad. The sausage is hitting me hard. The problem is I gotta try and pee in this cup and can't because I have to crap so bad and there's a sign above the toilet that says to not flush it ( I guess so they know someone isn't jacking with the test). I wait a few minutes and go out and tell the nurse that I can't go but leave it at that. She says " well, we'll do the rest of the physical and come back to the drug test". I'm thinking "cool, maybe the crap will go away by then".
    I go take the rest of the physical which is like a hearing test, vision test, blood pressure ( that was high because I'm trying to hold back this enormous crap), and stuff like that. After the physical I grab my trusty cup and head back to the bathroom with paper thin walls. I could hear everyone in the entire office talking while I was in there, that's how thin the walls were. After a few minutes of trying to pee and pucker at the same time I realize it's just not gonna work out. I have to pee but there is just no way I'm getting just a pee out. It's all or nothing. I finally break down and go tell the nurse that I do have to pee but I also have to crap so bad I can taste it and since they had the sign up I didn't want to flush the toilet. She kinda giggles and says not to worry about it, just to take care of my business and fill the cup but make it out before the temp of the pee drops. Finally!!!!
    I go it and start dropping bombs....... I mean bombs. Since I'd been holding it so long it had built up quite a bit of pressure. After 8-10 minutes of my assault on their facilities I wipe up, pee in the cup and flush. Only the damn toilet clogs up and there's no plunger so I'm trying to wait it out and all the time hoping my pee doesn't get cold to fast ( first and last time I've ever had that concern). After the toilet fills back up I give it another flush and it struggles but finally gets it all down. I open the door and there's like 6 people in line with pee cups waiting on the bathroom and they all had this horrified look on their faces. I just looked up and said "Next" and tried to keep it together long enough to deliver the cup-o-pee. I got to laughing so hard that the nurse ended up laughing because without a doubt she'd heard every single thing that went on. I laughed off and on for a week or more everytime I would get to thinking about the looks on those guys faces when I emerged from the bathroom. It was priceless.

1932 Ford Coupe
    2002 Corvette Ragtop

You need to write a book. Another classic.

- Sausage anyone...............roflmao

Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar

2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

Quote Originally Posted by rapter34 View Post

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

lmao that is classic.

Thread Information