Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My bad day

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Thumbs down My bad day

***this was from yesterday (the 23rd), but I've been having trouble posting it each time, so here it is***

So I wake my ass up early today to go to the fucking doctor or psychiatrist or whatever the fuck those dipshits call themselves. (note: this is unrelated to my imaginary herpes). I put their address into my GPS so my ass can find its way there (it's in Smyrna or Vinnings or some shitty place in NW Atl). Well that bitch ass GPS that I'm never using again takes me into a fucking neighborhood. What is this, reverse house calls? So I'm trying to figure out wtf I need to go. I call my mom because she knows where the place is. She says to me, "the driveway for the building is right after the red brick wall for a neighborhood." Sweet mom, the entire 10 miles worth of road has red brick walls; short walls, tall walls, retaining walls, every fucking type of wall you can think of, all made out of red brick.

So I tell her I found the place and then spend 15 more minutes looking. I finally find it, 30 minutes after my appointment was supposed to start. No worries though, they had mounds of paperwork for me to fill out anyway. After waiting a quarter of Sarges' lifetime, I finally get called in. The MD is this old guy, looks like a skinner version of Sean Connery. After discussing what I'm actually there for, he asks me all the bullshit questions like "do you hear voices", "do you want to kill yourself", etc etc, and hands me the prescription slip. At this point I've wasted enough damn time there so I peace the fuck out of that joint.

All the way back in the town near my home, I stop off at a pharmacist to fill the prescription. I walk up to the girl walking the register, say "blah blah prescription fill" and hand her the slip. She asks for my first name, I say it. Odd look on her face. She asks for my last name. She pauses.

"That's not the name on the prescription."

At this point I'm just like lolwut because there must be some mistake. I take back the prescription slip and look at it. I couldn't read it, but it sure as shit wasn't my name. Hell, I don't think it the name on there even shared any letters with my name. So I'm just sitting there staring at this erroneous prescription. I look back up at the girl, and she's giving me the full on bert stare. And it's not just her, it's also the three other pharmacy techs who overheard, because I'm sure at this point they all think I'm a desperate drug addict attempting an ill conceived plan.

I'm fucking pissed. I hold up a finger and say "one moment please" as I call the number at the top of the prescription paper. I tell them the situation. I get the "oh boohoo we're so sorry it'll be dealt with shortly" spiel. Anyway, I give the doctors office the pharmacy's phone number, and they say they'll authorize the correct whatever. So I'm like 'sweet' and go home.

Time to work on the fucking car.

We get shit back on. Everything up to the valve covers. I'm reaching down the back of the block trying to screw in this sadistically designed attachment for some bullshit I probably don't need, when I feel moisture. I'm like da fuk is dis shit. I get out my flashlight and start looking.

A coolant pipe I had never seen before.
    Going into the heater core or some shit.
    With a half-inch split in it.

Let's recap:
    A $5 piece of rubber breaks.
    I replace the head gaskets twice.
    I commit suicide. (presumably. I guess I should call the doctor back to change that answer.)

After about 15 minutes of screaming and cursing and throwing shit around the garage, I get in my fucking van and go to autozone to get a new piece of rubber. On my way to autozone I get a call from my mom. She says to me, "Yo dawg, da doc can't call-in dat dere presciption since it be a controlled substance and shit. sucks lol. go up there and get it. peace."

I fucking rage. This shitty ass doctors office is like 40 minutes away. Fuck my life. I get the damn part, take it home, clean all the shit off my hands and get back in the fucking van to make the journey back to the doctor. Fucking forever later, I arrive. Here's the stats for the second visit that day to the office:

Time spent waiting in line: 15 minutes
    Time spent picking up new prescription and gtfo: 15 seconds

I get back to the pharmacy. I hand the same girl a correct slip. She remembers me from earlier. I have to give her a bunch of information because I've never filled a prescription here before because I never go to the doctor because shit like this always happens. Finally the last thing she needs is my insurance card. I give it to her.

She tells me it's not good enough. I takes so much self control for me to not tell her to suck my dick. I ask her to wait a moment while I phone my mother to find out wtf is wrong. I take out my cell phone. The battery is dead. You could hear my teeth grinding halfway across the store. I ask the girl if there is a pay phone nearby. I'm usually good at hiding my emotions but at this point my irritability was clearly showing, and the girl nicely offered the office phone for me to use. I call my mom for the ten trillionth time that day. Apparently we now have a separate card for prescriptions, but she's on her way to bring it.

I finally get that shit dealt with and get what I needed. Back home to the car. Install the replacement to the root of all my problems. Get everything back together. Fuck trying to start it. I'll leave that for tomorrow.

Today, I felt my life was a rage guy comic.

murdered out 06 z06

what kind of pills did you get?

blue
    1975 camaro

just one of those days

Blue
    09 Nissan Altima

so your troubles are caused by that little rubber hose in the back of the engine? man, it's always something small like that huh?

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Pic of van.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Rage Guy. I love it. I call my coworker that and he s. So all this shyte with the IROC was the hose? Yah, I'd be like:

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by chiller2484 View Post
    so your troubles are caused by that little rubber hose in the back of the engine? man, it's always something small like that huh?
    No joke, story of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Pic of van.
    Best I can do on short notice:

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Rage Guy. I love it. I call my coworker that and he s. So all this shyte with the IROC was the hose? Yah, I'd be like:
    Click for full size
    Yeah.

And since this happened on the 23rd, earlier today (yesterday at this point), I tried starting it.

It didn't start.

I stared at the engine bay for a good 15 minutes, went inside, and went back to sleep. Haven't looked at it since.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Dude, I'd be going NUTZ trying to get that car fired up and driving it.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Best I can do on short notice:
    Short notice?
    You had like 15 minutes.

Tyte ride regardless.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Put some fresh gas in that bitch, maybe drain the tank and purge the fuel lines first.

Red
    2001 ws6

all the doctors office is is hurry up and wait.....thats y i never go

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Dude, I'd be going NUTZ trying to get that car fired up and driving it.
    You have more patience than I.
    Short notice?
    You had like 15 minutes.
    14 of those were spent fapping though
    Tyte ride regardless.
    Thanks. I drop some major beats in it while riding dirty. I'll pull up to a stop light with the bass bumpin, and people will be looking around for a gangsta ride, until they realize it's the short white guy driving a mommy mobile. It's like trolling in real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Put some fresh gas in that bitch, maybe drain the tank and purge the fuel lines first.
    It won't even crank. Not even the click-click-click. Dead silence. Barring my cursing, of course.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Put that hoe on a charger
    also, coolant will slowly kill a starter
    Last edited by wheeliE-maxx; 12-24-2009 at 09:24 PM.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

14 of those were spent fapping though
    What did you do for the other 13 minutes and 46 seconds?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Put that hoe on a charger
    Yep, ones on right now. Tried two different batteries to start with, but one is on the charger to make sure it won't start off a fully charged one.
    also, coolant will slowly kill a starter
    Thanks, hadn't thought of that, and wouldn't surprise me if that's the cause considering the amount of coolant it spat out each time.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Si, my freeze plug right above the starter is slowly leaking... Also they one behind the flywheel. Fucking piece of shit

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

What did you do for the other 13 minutes and 46 seconds?
    talked dirty to myself and listened to barry white while caressing my nipples.

What I lack in lasting time, I make up for in preparing time.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

talked dirty to myself and listened to barry white while caressing my nipples.

What I lack in lasting time, I make up for in preparing time.
    Intense.
    May try.

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

Modulistics post rating system. How did your post score?

epic
    +1
    fail
    epic fail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information