Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MY BABBii

Charcoal Grey
    1994 Chevy Camaro

Cool MY BABBii

MK i'M A 20 YR. OLD GiRL WHO JUST BLEW HER MOTOR iN HER 94 CAMARO.. i'M DEBATiNG ON WHETHER i SHOULD JUST SELL THE CAR OR JUST WELL REBUiLD MY MOTOR.. iF SO HOW LONG WOULD iT TAKE AND WHAT'S THE BEST ROUTE AND WAY i CAN DO THiS W/OUT SPENDiNG ALL MY MONEY ON THiS!!

1998 Firebird Formula WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Z28chic94 View Post
    MK i'M A 20 YR. OLD GiRL WHO JUST BLEW HER MOTOR iN HER 94 CAMARO.. i'M DEBATiNG ON WHETHER i SHOULD JUST SELL THE CAR OR JUST WELL REBUiLD MY MOTOR.. iF SO HOW LONG WOULD iT TAKE AND WHAT'S THE BEST ROUTE AND WAY i CAN DO THiS W/OUT SPENDiNG ALL MY MONEY ON THiS!!
    call a lot of shops. if you want to put money into the car it is your choice but if you put miney into it i would keep it and if you sell it broke you will lose money on it.

white
    98 Ram air T/A Ls1/T-56

your odds of getting a better deal would be with buying a rebuilt/remanufactured engine that comes with a warranty instead of rebuilding yours. That is unless you do the assembly yourself. Only you can decide whether you should keep the car and put the money in it. I will tell you this I have seen 94-97s go for pretty cheap sometimes.

Black Vert
    1998 Camaro SS M6 #1160

Welcome. What happened to the engine? Did you put a hole in the block? If you're doing the work, you can do the rebuild fairly cheap depending on what you did. Otherwise buy a rebuilt engine and swap them out. Best use of your time and money. Or bite the bullet and get yourself an LS1 powered machine

White
    2001 SS #3504

welcome...

Charcoal Grey
    1994 Chevy Camaro

~Okay I've figured out what I'm do now.. LoL I'll focus on that and then focus on enhancing my performance.. I hope yall understand that yea I'm doing this on my own so any advice (which is all I'm taking) would help me out alot!! Thanks Again!~
    Last edited by Z28chic94; 01-11-2008 at 07:42 AM.
    I've finally figured what I'm going to do on my car.. Now wanting her Marine to stay home!!!

Black Vert
    1998 Camaro SS M6 #1160

So what did you decide?

Black
    2000 T/A

nice looking car... it says charcoal grey, but it looks like the grey purple color? love it!

Charcoal Grey
    1994 Chevy Camaro

ALRiGHTY HAHA i FiNALLY HAVE TiME TO GET ON THiS. SORRY WORKiNG 9-9 YEA DN'T GiVE ME THAT MUCH TiME TiLL WEEKEND BUT ANYWAY'S i'VE DECiDED TO JUST BUY A REBUiLT MOTOR AND SWAP THEM OUT.. LOL NOW JUST GOTTA FiND SOMETHiNG HAHA OR SOMEONE TO DO THAT THROUGH!! BUT YEA MY CAR iS CHARCOAL GREY LMAO iN THE LiGHT iT LOOKS PURPLE (iT'S A GiRLS CAR WHAT CAN i SAY) BUT YEA THAT WHAT iT SAY'SON TE TiTLE i HOPE BY MY B-DAY TO GET A PAiNT JOB DONE TO iT.. i PLAN ON DOiNG THE WHOLE CAR BLACK AND SOMETHiNG "SWEET" ON THE HOOD!!! YEA BUT DEFENTLY NOT ANYTHiNG ORGiNAL TiRED OF SEEiNG THE SAME OLE SAME OLE @ THE CAR MEET... BUT YEA ANYWATS THANKS AGAiN BELiEVE ME i'LL ASK MORE QUESTiON L8R IN YALL!!!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

welcome......post your pic and we will go from there

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

ALRiGHTY HAHA i FiNALLY HAVE TiME TO GET ON THiS. SORRY WORKiNG 9-9 YEA DN'T GiVE ME THAT MUCH TiME TiLL WEEKEND BUT ANYWAY'S i'VE DECiDED TO JUST BUY A REBUiLT MOTOR AND SWAP THEM OUT.. LOL NOW JUST GOTTA FiND SOMETHiNG HAHA OR SOMEONE TO DO THAT THROUGH!! BUT YEA MY CAR iS CHARCOAL GREY LMAO iN THE LiGHT iT LOOKS PURPLE (iT'S A GiRLS CAR WHAT CAN i SAY) BUT YEA THAT WHAT iT SAY'SON TE TiTLE i HOPE BY MY B-DAY TO GET A PAiNT JOB DONE TO iT.. i PLAN ON DOiNG THE WHOLE CAR BLACK AND SOMETHiNG "SWEET" ON THE HOOD!!! YEA BUT DEFENTLY NOT ANYTHiNG ORGiNAL TiRED OF SEEiNG THE SAME OLE SAME OLE @ THE CAR MEET... BUT YEA ANYWATS THANKS AGAiN BELiEVE ME i'LL ASK MORE QUESTiON L8R IN YALL!!!

any pics of your car ? and can u undo the caps

Charcoal Grey
    1994 Chevy Camaro

Talking

mk done lol.. and those are all i have b/c my car @ my buddy place for now!! sorry

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

post pictures... then we will think about helping you... good ones too...

Black
    2000 T/A

I'm with Spaz.....

post a few of the car also when you get some more.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Getzen_Guy View Post
    I'm with Spaz.....

post a few of the car also when you get some more.
    i'm with Spaz as well...

i bet she has a nice fart box...

Charcoal Grey
    1994 Chevy Camaro

Thumbs down

mk then nvm I'll ask some one else.. thank though.. and why do I want to put pics of my car that just sitting tthere aint no point!! thank spaz and whoever else commented on that

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Thumbs down

mk then nvm I'll ask some one else.. thank though.. and why do I want to put pics of my car that just sitting tthere aint no point!! thank spaz and whoever else commented on that

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

curious, how did you blow it up? oh by the way your pretty cute and if it was me i'd sell car it for whatever i could get drop the money on a ls1 car.

Charcoal Grey
    1994 Chevy Camaro

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bamaz28 View Post
    curious, how did you blow it up? oh by the way your pretty cute and if it was me i'd sell car it for whatever i could get drop the money on a ls1 car.

yea i totally would do that in a heart beat but my dad helped me out with this car b4 he passed thats a main reason why i'm holding on to this car.. after all is said and done believe me i will get a ls1 car!! yea and i totally understand that this is ls1.com lol but yea i obviously came to this thing to get advice on my car with the plain jane lt1 motor.. haha so i totally ls1 there my dreams for my car!!

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

yea i totally would do that in a heart beat but my dad helped me out with this car b4 he passed thats a main reason why i'm holding on to this car.. after all is said and done believe me i will get a ls1 car!! yea and i totally understand that this is ls1.com lol but yea i obviously came to this thing to get advice on my car with the plain jane lt1 motor.. haha so i totally ls1 there my dreams for my car!!
    i'm sorry about your dad i totally understand why you would keep it.
    good luck and hang in there

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information