Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MS13 Gangs!

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

MS13 Gangs!

Watching on tv now about this fucking mexican gang. Sorry ass mofo! Anyone hear about them?

Silver
    2002 WS6

I didn't until I saw that show a month or so ago.

good job History Channel on bringing them shitbags tons of publicity!
    Last edited by Chaos; 01-09-2008 at 12:32 PM.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Its on explorer now. They are in 33 states.

Artic white
    2001 Trans am

who gives a fuck they arent bothering they arent gang banging on you. let those motherfuckers kill themselves. yea there sorry but i put money you would not say that to one of them even if they were by themselfs. they are on tv for a reason, not cuz they are sorry but because they are a threat, threat meaning the could probably do some damage, but i guess they are pretty sorry... its like saying fuck those spear chucking chuckers that live under a rock beneath the dirt over the hill and cross the way in but fuck egypt. go gives a rats ass. by doing shit like this you give them sorry mofo's more attention.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Their all over the place in my state. Some guys I've meet were cool (as cool as gangbangs get) and I seen one stabling at a local strip mall. (code is you have to run up on rival members) and one guy (with baby mom and daughter) slug it out with some else at a Mcdonald's inside a walmart.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by whiteLS1TA View Post
    who gives a fuck they arent bothering they arent gang banging on you. let those motherfuckers kill themselves. yea there sorry but i put money you would not say that to one of them even if they were by themselfs. they are on tv for a reason, not cuz they are sorry but because they are a threat, threat meaning the could probably do some damage, but i guess they are pretty sorry... its like saying fuck those spear chucking chuckers that live under a rock beneath the dirt over the hill and cross the way in but fuck egypt. go gives a rats ass. by doing shit like this you give them sorry mofo's more attention.
    Do you always just ramble?

brown/tan
    71 skylark/02 bonneville

Quote Originally Posted by redls1 View Post
    Watching on tv now about this fucking mexican gang. Sorry ass mofo! Anyone hear about them?
    i saw a show on them called gangland a few weeks ago or so

Artic white
    2001 Trans am

Do you always just ramble?
    ramble? ramble about what?

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Yeah they are a threat but you wouldnt say anything to them, then on to egypt. blah blah. How do you know what someone would or wouldnt say. I feel they are sorry mofo for screwing the society and fucking with anybody they can. Making local business pay 50% percent for protection. 50% for protection from them. See now you have me rambling.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I read about them about a year or two ago, there was a big article on them in Time and Newsweek magazines.

Artic white
    2001 Trans am

Yeah they are a threat but you wouldnt say anything to them, then on to egypt. blah blah. How do you know what someone would or wouldnt say. I feel they are sorry mofo for screwing the society and fucking with anybody they can. Making local business pay 50% percent for protection. 50% for protection from them. See now you have me rambling.
    im just saying who cares. as long as it doesnt affect me im not going to waste my time, so therefore im done wasting my internet time on them.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

yet another reason I want the damn borders closed. The illegal immigrant problem in this country is an epidemic.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

im just saying who cares. as long as it doesnt affect me im not going to waste my time, so therefore im done wasting my internet time on them.
    Cool you can stop wasting your time. But what happens if people dont pay attention and they get bigger and take over more towns. Then it might be your problem and you cant do anytihng about it. It doesnt effect you so screw everyone else.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Cool you can stop wasting your time. But what happens if people dont pay attention and they get bigger and take over more towns. Then it might be your problem and you cant do anytihng about it. It doesnt effect you so screw everyone else.
    they only fuck with latino business owners. dont do any business with them and problem solved, it wont affect you.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

I can understand your 90 word sentences or what ever they are.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    they only fuck with latino business owners. dont do any business with them and problem solved, it wont affect you.
    How is that when their violence effects everyone. Innocent people getting shot while they are do drivebys?

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

I just want to take a moment to add that alcohol and forums don't mix

Artic white
    2001 Trans am

I just like messing wit people sometimes. Why bitch about something that is not happening to you. And if you really did care about what it is doing to others, then I suggest to go and do something about it. Don't just shit here and bitchnmoan about it. On a cars website. But then again I hate all types of gangs! Beta be coo before I bust a cap in yo melon ESE! WS6 reppin nig gmoney triple ol g funk duece Patna slice. N I'm out like tities on a stripper

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

I just like messing wit people sometimes. Why bitch about something that is not happening to you. And if you really did care about what it is doing to others, then I suggest to go and do something about it. Don't just shit here and bitchnmoan about it. On a cars website. But then again I hate all types of gangs! Beta be coo before I bust a cap in yo melon ESE! WS6 reppin nig gmoney triple ol g funk duece Patna slice. N I'm out like tities on a stripper
    Do you know how to make sentences?

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

People bitch about stuff all the time. Have you ever been in the political/debate forum. They complain about the president, how the country is run. Then they state that they dont vote. I just stated that they were sorry and asked if anyone heard about them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information