Motley Crue suing manager

LOS ANGELES, United States (AFP) - Legendary heavy metal band Motley Crue filed a 20 million dollar lawsuit against of their managers in Los Angeles on Monday, accusing him of "greed" and poor career guidance.

I think if Vince Niel still had a voice they may have a chance. They were my favorite band once but too much partyin left him voiceless. They are 1/2 the band they used to be.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

wtf, are they thinkin' they can still rock it out like the bands of today and make the chart toppers they did back then....what a bogus law suit.

weak, makes em look like a boy band

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

All Vince needs is some roid spray taken orally right before he goes on stage.

They can still come back....

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Their managers made them take all the drugs and drink like that, jus like they made him wreck that car when he had a case of beer in him and an 8 ball of coke? Motley Crue made some great tunes but I'm sorry, Vine Neil is such a lil bitch. Always was.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i don't blame them... $ is $...

QUICKMFNSILVER
    2004 GTO

its the same ol , same ol situaaaaaation

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Our society today is that of a victim society. Everybody is a victim and nothing is their fault...it is always somebody else's fault. Bunch of pussies...

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels View Post
    All Vince needs is some roid spray taken orally right before he goes on stage.

They can still come back....

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Their managers made them take all the drugs and drink like that, jus like they made him wreck that car when he had a case of beer in him and an 8 ball of coke? Motley Crue made some great tunes but I'm sorry, Vine Neil is such a lil bitch. Always was.
    Worse than wrecking the car he got away with manslaughter. Although I like Motley Crue, have several of their CD's (I even have Vinyl) and saw them 3x live they were last years news (so to speak). Heck, all of them are my age or older .

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Worse than wrecking the car he got away with manslaughter. Although I like Motley Crue, have several of their CD's (I even have Vinyl) and saw them 3x live they were last years news (so to speak). Heck, all of them are my age or older .
    Right. Regardless of whether they made good music, which they did, I don't wanna hear some cry baby millionaire rock star who has had every excess you can think of cry because he wasn't "managed" properly. Thats such a fuckin cop out. You think Motley Crue was manageable in 1987? What a typical story, rock star makes shit loads of money, fucks tons of chicks, drinks excessively, takes drugs, crashes up cars, etc. Then their run is over they get old and fat, and all of sudden they weren't managed properly. Its pretty evident that Vince Neil didn't manage his money properly and spent too much. Tommy Lee will always have money because hes been marketable for a longer period of time. Vince Neil was jus a lil tool to begin with, now hes a fat one.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

I always thought they sucked and I was a huge metal head during that time. Anyone see that show where they gave Vince that whole makeover and took fat from his ass and put it in his face? Had other people write songs for him and pick out his clothes? Fu(king pathetic.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    I always thought they sucked and I was a huge metal head during that time. Anyone see that show where they gave Vince that whole makeover and took fat from his ass and put it in his face? Had other people write songs for him and pick out his clothes? Fu(king pathetic.
    He really isn't that talented. He jus sang in a band that made it in a time where that style of music was what was hot. Bands like that were probably a dime a dozen back then, Motley Crue jus got theirselves a deal. Nikki Sixx was/is a shitty bassist, Mick Mars was a DECENT guitarist, Tommy I have to admit is a pretty good drummer but a total wacko, Vince jus sucks. Heck there was other hair bands out during that time that I think were far more talented. Ratt for example, Warren Demartini was a really good guitarist. Somehow they made some damn catchy tunes though. I sure would love to have seen as much tail as they have thats for sure.

Arctic White
    '07 Trailblazer LT

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Our society today is that of a victim society. Everybody is a victim and nothing is their fault...it is always somebody else's fault. Bunch of pussies...
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    He really isn't that talented. He jus sang in a band that made it in a time where that style of music was what was hot. Bands like that were probably a dime a dozen back then, Motley Crue jus got theirselves a deal. Nikki Sixx was/is a shitty bassist, Mick Mars was a DECENT guitarist, Tommy I have to admit is a pretty good drummer but a total wacko, Vince jus sucks. Heck there was other hair bands out during that time that I think were far more talented. Ratt for example, Warren Demartini was a really good guitarist. Somehow they made some damn catchy tunes though. I sure would love to have seen as much tail as they have thats for sure.
    o the memories

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

heee's theonetheycall dr feeeeeeel gooood....

Thread Information