Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

White
    '10 ZR1

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

My work filter won't let me read it

But based on my own humble experience, I'd only partially agree. I'd say about half the women I've been with were shy or inhibited, and the other half has been pretty confident and uninhibited. The only problem for me has been, the shy inhibited ones are the ones that in other respects are more relationship-worthy, and of course the confident unihibited ones are not so much.

red
    95 Z28

good in bed= they had daddy issues or were abused as kids.

NBM
    1999 TA A4

My GF is great in bed and she has no"daddy issues" nor was she abused as a child.

Just like dancing your only as good as your partner

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Long time no see Schmalgar

Of the women ive been with i'd have to say Toms theory reigns supreme at least in my case. The ones that were awesome in the sack weren't the best at long standing relationships seeing as though they were mostly psycho but the ones that weren't as open in the bed seemed to be less psychotic

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

The problem is that it takes too long to realize that the ones that are good in the sack are crazy.

Repost but SOOOOOO accurate.

Ray Charles blue

The women I have been with are not that bad...............I am just that good that it makes them look worse than they are.

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

^^ uh huh. Put down the crack, son, it's rotting yer brain.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I was never with a woman that was bad in bed..
    As I had shown them all something new.. ;D

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

I think theres lroom for women to be "good" or "bad", for the most part the guy is the one who performs....some of the hottest women I've been with, and the best sex came from girls who pretty much just laid there.

now when it comes to forplay? thats a whole different story

Ray Charles blue

I am serious. The worst piece I ever had was great but some are better than others and I consider myself to be very VERY good in bed.

Pewter Silver
    2002 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    I think theres lroom for women to be "good" or "bad", for the most part the guy is the one who performs....some of the hottest women I've been with, and the best sex came from girls who pretty much just laid there.

now when it comes to forplay? thats a whole different story
    I'll second that. IMO the foreplay is the SEX. The more the better. The CLIMAX is the end of great foreplay.
    Of course it takes a few years under your belt to realize you have a partner who has needs as well. No more bim-bam, thank you Mams.("was it as good for you too, honey?}

Pewter
    '00 SS

Its all good like a couple of you have said already. If they are "bad" and you consider yourself "good" then get freaky wit it and see what shes down for. I have never been with a girl that in the sack, refused to do what I asked. Even if they werent that great at it. Just a little coaching needed.

Now, I have a lil story for yall. I was messing with this short really hot chick in Hawaii for a few months. This was awhile back but she wasnt to great in bed. She actually told me, "Its obvious you are more experienced than me but I'm willing to try whatever." A couple sessions after that the bitch got drunk and pissed the bed. Luckily it was her bed. I woke up the next morning late for work and got up to get dressed only to find my ass and the bed wet. Im thinkin, theres no way I pissed myself. I asked her why the hell I was wet and she acted like she had no clue. Got in the car with a friend of mine and a little down the road asked him if I smelled like piss. He of course said yea. I was texting her all morning trying to find out the truth. She finally admitted that she had to piss and was too drunk to get up. Baaaahahahahaha.

Last week my wife and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and guess who our waitress was....YUUP, it was her. When we left my wife said she was acting funny and thought it was cause she saw my wife and I together. I told her, "No, I think its cause she pissed in the bed and still feels like an ass about it." She just cant really look me in the eye now. Hahahahahaha I think its hilarious.
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

red
    95 Z28

some of the hottest women I've been with, and the best sex came from girls who pretty much just laid there.

Really? So you like the dead fish huh? Screw that. Women need to participate too

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Well I don't mean a straight up dead fish, but they dont have to have any particular amazing skills

red
    95 Z28

Well I don't mean a straight up dead fish, but they dont have to have any particular amazing skills

The more amazing skills a woman has, the better. They are the extreme minority though.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

yeah ive been with a couple that spent a lot of time reading cosmo and learning tricks, lol

red
    2002 z/28

I have found that if you have a girl that just lays there the best thing to do is grab the pillow from the other side of the bed and press it down over the mouth and nose and hold on. you are in for a ride............. just kidding

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Sadly, seems like the younger ones are better than the older ones. Of course, by old, I mean 32. 32 is the oldest I've been with. Every hot girl I've ever had sex with was good to great. Loved foreplay and did all the right things any man would want and appreciate. Usually where the lack comes in at is when the girl is doing "other" things. It's an acquired skill. The better they are, the more you know they've practiced though. Some of the best I've had were with girls that got around. And like mentioned, they weren't long-term material at all. Usually these are the girls that are highly confused about what they want and what they are deserving of. They go from one bad relationship to the next.

Not sure what the article said. Didn't read it.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Sadly, seems like the younger ones are better than the older ones. Of course, by old, I mean 32. 32 is the oldest I've been with. Every hot girl I've ever had sex with was good to great. Loved foreplay and did all the right things any man would want and appreciate. Usually where the lack comes in at is when the girl is doing "other" things. It's an acquired skill. The better they are, the more you know they've practiced though. Some of the best I've had were with girls that got around. And like mentioned, they weren't long-term material at all. Usually these are the girls that are highly confused about what they want and what they are deserving of. They go from one bad relationship to the next.

Not sure what the article said. Didn't read it.

You should just say it. Most women cant give good head to save their lives. And it's true too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information