Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Most sick and twisted movies you've seen

as the subject says....

this movie was twisted and made me feel odd when watching it. i was about 15 or 16yrs old

BOXING HELENA

A surgeon with sexual dysfunctions, does not want his dream girl to runaway so he starts cutting her limbs off, and makes her watch him have sex with other girls. Not really a horror movie, its a weird odd movie

Probably Event Horizon. That was traumatizing, just from the small screen.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

I watched the original German Funny Games. Haven't seen the American version, but it was pretty fucked up. Made me want to buy a gun.

silver
    2002 ws6

the human centipede was queer

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

freaks is kinda disturbing...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwEL7m75GDM[/ame]

Green
    1996 Acura Integra

Attack of the Killer Condom

Red
    06 GTO

cannibal holicost (spelling) look it up, very VERY distrubing

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ice97ta View Post
    cannibal holicost (spelling) look it up, very VERY distrubing
    The original controversy that surrounded the film's release was the belief that Cannibal Holocaust was an actual snuff film, or that the actors were murdered in order to film their deaths for the movie. The film was confiscated ten days after its premiere in Milan, and Deodato was arrested. The courts believed not only that the four actors portraying the missing film crew were killed for the camera, but that the actress in the impalement scene was actually skewered in such a manner. To make matters worse for Deodato, the actors had signed contracts with him and the producers ensuring that they would not appear in any type of media, motion pictures, or commercials for one year after the film's release in order to promote the idea that the film was truly the recovered footage of missing documentarians. Thus, when Deodato claimed that he had not killed the group, questions arose as to why the actors were in no other media if they were alive.[1][8]

The film's impalement scene was examined by the courts to determine whether the special effects were genuine.

Eventually, Deodato was able to prove that the violence was staged. He contacted Luca Barbareschi and told him to gather the other three actors. After he voided the contracts in order to avoid life in prison, Deodato brought the foursome onto the set of an Italian television show, which satisfied the courts. He still had to prove, however, that the impalement scene was merely a special effect. In court, he explained how the effect was achieved: a bicycle seat was attached to the end of an iron pole, upon which the actress sat. She then held a short length of balsa wood in her mouth and looked skyward, thus giving the appearance of impalement. Deodato also provided pictures of the girl interacting with the crew after the scene had been filmed. After they were presented with this evidence, the courts dropped all murder charges against Deodato.[1][8]
    Although Deodato was exonerated for murder, the courts decided to ban Cannibal Holocaust because of the genuine animal slayings, citing animal cruelty laws. Due to this ruling, Deodato, the producers, screenwriter, and the United Artists representative each received a four-month suspended sentence after they were convicted of obscenity and violence. Deodato fought in the courts for three additional years to get his film unbanned. In 1984, the courts ruled in favor of Deodato, and Cannibal Holocaust was granted a rating certificate of VM18 for a cut print. (It would later be re-released uncut.)[1][8]

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    The original controversy that surrounded the film's release was the belief that Cannibal Holocaust was an actual snuff film, or that the actors were murdered in order to film their deaths for the movie. The film was confiscated ten days after its premiere in Milan, and Deodato was arrested. The courts believed not only that the four actors portraying the missing film crew were killed for the camera, but that the actress in the impalement scene was actually skewered in such a manner. To make matters worse for Deodato, the actors had signed contracts with him and the producers ensuring that they would not appear in any type of media, motion pictures, or commercials for one year after the film's release in order to promote the idea that the film was truly the recovered footage of missing documentarians. Thus, when Deodato claimed that he had not killed the group, questions arose as to why the actors were in no other media if they were alive.[1][8]
    Click for full size Click for full size
    The film's impalement scene was examined by the courts to determine whether the special effects were genuine.

Eventually, Deodato was able to prove that the violence was staged. He contacted Luca Barbareschi and told him to gather the other three actors. After he voided the contracts in order to avoid life in prison, Deodato brought the foursome onto the set of an Italian television show, which satisfied the courts. He still had to prove, however, that the impalement scene was merely a special effect. In court, he explained how the effect was achieved: a bicycle seat was attached to the end of an iron pole, upon which the actress sat. She then held a short length of balsa wood in her mouth and looked skyward, thus giving the appearance of impalement. Deodato also provided pictures of the girl interacting with the crew after the scene had been filmed. After they were presented with this evidence, the courts dropped all murder charges against Deodato.[1][8]
    Although Deodato was exonerated for murder, the courts decided to ban Cannibal Holocaust because of the genuine animal slayings, citing animal cruelty laws. Due to this ruling, Deodato, the producers, screenwriter, and the United Artists representative each received a four-month suspended sentence after they were convicted of obscenity and violence. Deodato fought in the courts for three additional years to get his film unbanned. In 1984, the courts ruled in favor of Deodato, and Cannibal Holocaust was granted a rating certificate of VM18 for a cut print. (It would later be re-released uncut.)[1][8]
    i gotta see it

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

faces of death 3 was the worst for me...

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Dee Sniders Strangeland

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Anything with Sarah Jessica Parker in it

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Anything with Sarah Jessica Parker in it
    cosign

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

american version of Funny Games was odd and pissed me off, i wanted to the kill the bad guys caused they annoyed me.

Strangeland is a great movie, way ahead of its time. Part 2 should be good too.

The remake of Last house on the left, uncut version. The rape scene was kind of uncomfortable...

I don't watch many movies but i would say clockwork orange

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Ace Ventura

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

three guys one hammer.

Wait.........WHAT??!! LoneGunman's Avatar

Hugger Orange
    '99 Camaro Z28

"If I Die Before I Wake" was pretty fucked up

silver
    2002 ws6

the shining is still disturbing

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

You guys don't watch Japanime much huh? Urosukidoji is the weirdest thing I seen.

as far as non animated I would have to say american history x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information