Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Most hideous collection of Camaros & Monte Carlos

Last edited by illcul8troffcr; 10-26-2008 at 04:11 PM.
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

most of those were monte carlos...

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Last edited by snaggeltooth; 10-26-2008 at 04:21 PM.

thats enough for me

I see Yello and I like it 02cetransam's Avatar

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

shhhiiiiiitttt

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

And here is why I have a low post count. Its not the mods,admins or owner. Take a guess but I think you can figure it out. You see it all the time on here people bashing rides. Have been a car enthusiast for 38 years. And enjoy making my car the way I want it. But I also enjoy looking at how other people mod their cars. So I take it if it is not a LS1 with TT2,Halo's,Hokey strip (not exacly down to the detail how you would build your car) then it sucks. So if it is a Low rider it sucks. If i is a Rat Rod it sucks. If it is a chopped Merc it sucks. And if it has large tires it sucks... I guess I like to keep a open mind, see new things, do new hings, try new things. I think they love of cars aka the car hobby has more than just the LS1 family. Its been around for years. And I linked a few that I liked.. Heck I would link more but know 1 I will get bashed because I dont agree. Then again thinking for yourself is not aloud lolololoolol.....

Last edited by Z28Thunder; 10-26-2008 at 05:30 PM.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

I have been looking at how other people mod there cars for that long too.. and yes anyone can do anything to their cars they want ,, but when you do something like that you have to expect some people will not like it .. And when you take it out to show people you are saying " Hey look what I did , don"t you like it ??'.. And people have the right to say No...

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    I have been looking at how other people mod there cars for that long too.. and yes anyone can do anything to their cars they want ,, but when you do something like that you have to expect some people will not like it .. And when you take it out to show people you are saying " Hey look what I did , don"t you like it ??'.. And people have the right to say No...
    Did they come on this board and show it??????? LoL nope someone on this board found it on the web and posted it here. The one you have posted is not something I would build. But I still think it is cool.. Again would I build it nope. But have no porblem with it. And yes people have the right to say nope I dont like it.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    And here is why I have a low post count. Its not the mods,admins or owner. Take a guess but I think you can figure it out. You see it all the time on here people bashing rides. Have been a car enthusiast for 38 years. And enjoy making my car the way I want it. But I also enjoy looking at how other people mod their cars. So I take it if it is not a LS1 with TT2,Halo's,Hokey strip (not exacly down to the detail how you would build your car) then it sucks. So if it is a Low rider it sucks. If i is a Rat Rod it sucks. If it is a chopped Merc it sucks. And if it has large tires it sucks... I guess I like to keep a open mind, see new things, do new hings, try new things. I think they love of cars aka the car hobby has more than just the LS1 family. Its been around for years. And I linked a few that I liked.. Heck I would link more but know 1 I will get bashed because I dont agree. Then again thinking for yourself is not aloud lolololoolol.....

Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    im liking every single one of these cars....id liove to own the red one or the black one myself

I have a higher post count, because I like to make fun of the mods, admins and owner of the site.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    I have a higher post count, because I like to make fun of the mods, admins and owner of the site.
    Okay that works.... Make fun of them all you want....

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

here's my personal faves.

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size

Yea dude idk what your complaining about? Those cars seem pretty nice and seem like they fit the car good actually. I don't see anyone bashing you on here dude.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by fccs View Post
    Yea dude idk what your complaining about? Those cars seem pretty nice and seem like they fit the car good actually. I don't see anyone bashing you on here dude.
    The original poster that started this thread... Heck it is named most hideous collection of Camaros. So I pointed out why I did not agree. I figured I would be bashed about it.. Have been before because I did not agree... And no I have not been bashed about my comments yet. Notice I was not the original poster of the thread..

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

The original poster that started this thread... Heck it is named most hideous collection of Camaros. So I pointed out why I did not agree. I figured I would be bashed about it.. Have been before because I did not agree... And no I have not been bashed about my comments yet. Notice I was not the original poster of the thread..
    To each their own but I think id rather be blind than look at those ghetto ass abominations. The ones you posted are not over done and have taste to them. The others are down right embarrassing.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    To each their own but I think id rather be blind than look at those ghetto ass abominations. The ones you posted are not over done and have taste to them. The others are down right embarrassing.
    WOW you would rather be blind than have a open mind? Doesnt mean you have to like it or agree with it. But you would rather be blind than look at cars like that.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

WOW you would rather be blind than have a open mind? Doesnt mean you have to like it or agree with it. But you would rather be blind than look at cars like that.
    Yeah, they make die just a little inside. Thats only me though, you can think what you want but Im just saying how I feel about lifted cars with 32" rims and neon colored paint. Not tasteful at all IMO.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    Yeah, they make die just a little inside. Thats only me though, you can think what you want but Im just saying how I feel about lifted cars with 32" rims and neon colored paint. Not tasteful at all IMO.
    Nah they will be fine... The above post was perfect for your opinion! Just dont keep them closed....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information