The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

more proof that cats = satan

LOL. Before the crash, I was literally banned for 2 days for posting anti-cat propaganda. Now, im free to decry cats from the rooftops. Thanks newLS1.com

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060329/D8GL7P580.html

FAIRFIELD, Conn. (AP) - Residents of the neighborhood of Sunset Circle say they have been terrorized by a crazy cat named Lewis. Lewis for his part has been uniquely cited, personally issued a restraining order by the town's animal control officer.
    "He looks like Felix the Cat and has six toes on each foot, each with a long claw," Janet Kettman, a neighbor said Monday. "They are formidable weapons."
    The neighbors said those weapons, along with catlike stealth, have allowed Lewis to attack at least a half dozen people and ambush the Avon lady as she was getting out of her car.
    Some of those who were bitten and scratched ended up seeking treatment at area hospitals.
    Animal Control Officer Rachel Solveira placed a restraining order on him. It was the first time such an action was taken against a cat in Fairfield.
    In effect, Lewis is under house arrest, forbidden to leave his home.
    Solveira also arrested the cat's owner, Ruth Cisero, charging her with failing to comply with the restraining order and reckless endangerment.

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

"Lewis will stare you down, and you never know how he will react."

House Arrest for Attack Cat

By edit@ctpost.com (DANIEL TEPFER dtepfer@ctpost.com)
    The Connecticut Post

A ferocious feline terrorized a quiet Fairfield neighborhood, to the point that residents are seeking help from the law to stop the so-called "Terrorist of Sunset Circle."
    Lewis, a 5-year-old, black-and-white longhaired cat, attacked at least a half-dozen people on the cul-de-sac and even took on the local Avon lady, neighbors say.
    "He looks like Felix the Cat and has six toes on each foot each with a long claw," Sunset Circle resident Janet Kettman said. "They are formidable weapons."
    Kettman said Lewis attacked her twice.
    "I was walking along the sidewalk when he sprang at me. I never saw it coming, but that's how it often is. He comes at you from behind, springs and wraps himself around your legs, biting and scratching," she said. "The last time I had three bites and eight scratches and I ended up at the walk-in clinic.
    "The Avon lady was getting out of her car when Lewis attacked her from behind," Kettman said. "She ended up going to the hospital."
    Kettman called the Fairfield Police Department's animal control officer.
    "I don't feel the cat could kill anybody, but it could latch onto people's legs and arms and bite and scratch to the point where they could be hospitalized," said Animal Control Officer Rachel Solveira.
    Solveira was so concerned about Lewis' attacks in the neighborhood of neatly kept homes off High Street that she placed a restraining order on him. It was the first time such an action was taken against a cat in Fairfield and possibly in the state. In effect, Lewis is under house arrest, forbidden to leave his home.
    Solveira also arrested the cat's owner, Ruth Cisero, of High Street, first for failing to comply with the restraining order and then for reckless endangerment.
    At first, the restraining order allowed the cat limited freedom if Cisero gave him Prozac. But the cat refused to take the drug, Cisero said. And it got out of the house and attacked another neighbor, Maureen Bachtig, according to police.
    "I felt Lewis' claw on my left leg and I shook him loose, he then lunged and clung to my right leg, leaving one very deep puncture wound, one long deep gash across the top of my knee," Bachtig told police. She refused to discuss the incident with a reporter. Meanwhile, the Avon lady, Donna Greenstein, filed a lawsuit in Superior Court against Cisero. She refused to comment on the case.
    A tearful Cisero said the neighbors have spun the situation out of control.
    "I've tried to tell them to just stay away from Lewis and he will stay away from you; this has caused complete havoc for me," said Cisero, who has applied to the court for accelerated rehabilitation — for the cat.
    Cisero said she adopted Lewis three years ago and he never attacked her or any members of her family. "He's a cat's cat, he climbs trees and sits on people's roofs but now he's forced to be in the house all the time."
    She theorized that Lewis may be acting in self-defense. "One day he came home covered in eggs because someone had egged him and another time a woman sprayed him with a hose. They have been tormenting this poor animal."
    But Bachtig sees a more sinister side to the feline.
    "The neighborhood is afraid of this cat," Bachtig said. "Lewis will stare you down, and you never know how he will react."

I dont know what more proof you need

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

fuck that piece of shit, SHOOT IT! fucking redarded animals. if it was a dog, it woulda been put down. Fuck that thing...sounds like Cisero needs a few drugs herself

ROFL I live in fairfield ct!!!

Red
    93 Camaro V6(I know lame)

i hate cats...could be that im alergic to them or then again it could just be that they suck at life in general

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

some cats are very cool. And some cats are EVIL.Cats are there own people . Tell a cat to heel it will you at you like" Kiss my ass". Have to love a animal with attitude.....

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth
    some cats are very cool. And some cats are EVIL.Cats are there own people . Tell a cat to heel it will you at you like" Kiss my ass". Have to love a animal with attitude.....
    cats suck i want an animal that will come when told. stay when told. most important doesnt make my house smell like vinegar.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

I have had a few cool cats.. But we have always had outside cats. The ones I have had were good mousers so as long as he stays outside Im cool with that..

YOW Pookie's gone postal! Motrv8d Steve's Avatar

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

dont throw the baby out with the bathwater. Not all cats are bad, just like not all people are bad. I have a cat and he's nice as could be. And he comes when I call him.

This sounds like one evil cat, tho. They should put Lewis to sleep. Or force feed him Prozac...

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

what about Pookie?? Is he a good cat.........

YOW Pookie's gone postal! Motrv8d Steve's Avatar

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth
    what about Pookie?? Is he a good cat.........
    Yeah he's a really good cat.
    But dont cross him, he might gun ya down!

NINOBRN99 OWNZ ME :D
    Our cats are wonderful!!

LOL

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

yeah... you can never blame a fart on a cat... pisses me off...

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

i hate cats

Kill that cat, it's the evil!

Thread Information