Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Mom Kills Son for Potty Training Accident, Then Eats Pizza

http://thestir.cafemom.com/toddler/1...brain_feb_test

Potty training is one of the most frustrating parenting experiences I've faced, but I still can't muster even a fraction of an ounce of empathy for Robin Greinke, 26, an Illinois woman, who along with her boyfriend beat her 3-year-old son to death because he wet his pants. Once they were finished, and he lay nearby dying, they ate a pizza and watched a movie.

Greinke and Steven Neil, 33, admitted that they took turns beating the boy for more than an hour after he had an accident February 8 while they were visiting Florida. "They were upset with him and they tossed him and spanked him and punched him," a homicide investigator told Central Florida News 13.

This shit reminds me of that girl who killed her kid because the kid kept interrupting her while she was playing farmville on facebook. Is wrong with people these day's there is some people who don't deserve to breathe our air some day's!!

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

They took turns over an hour beating him?? Wow. I hope over the rest of their lives in prison, some kindly folks will spend hours here and there beating them. Repeatedly.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Yea who the hell does that, then eats pizza and watch's a movie while a 3 year old lay's in the floor dieing.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

These people are in need of a permanent dirt nap...

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

You, know we can spend an eternity talking about the punishment for these people and oh man would i love to torture them BUT........Its beyond disturbing and really makes me wonder WHY does this shit happen in the first place? What the hell is wrong with people? What the hell goes through their mind? I suppose theres gonna be a trial where these low lifes are "crying" and talking about how sorry they are right? 26 yrs old? 33 yr old bf. Ok so you know this chick is probably a low life trashy whore too. She should be spayed, the dude neutered. Both thrown into general population, and ALL the prisoners told the specifics of this case. Hardened criminals that have done the worst crimes you can imagine still have their limits and they HATE people that do bad things to kids.

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Wow. Unbelievable.

Liquid Red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

That's terrible. I can't even imagine the pain that child went through in that hour of beatings. Fuck those parents. They knew exactly what they were doing. Fuck them.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

what makes me so sad about stuff like this, is thats how that lil boy spent the last hour of his life. 3 short years, and they were awful.

Ray Charles blue

The kid never had a chance with parents like that.

Sad day indeed.

No punishment is harsh enough.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I vote for tar pit and being stoned to death. Then drag their corpses via horse!
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

Incredible. I have a 3 yr old daughter who is pretty much potty trained, but still has accidents. We have pizza in the freezer and plenty of dvd's. I have never even thought of beating my child for an hour, then eating a pizza and watching a movie and call 911 to complain that I can't sleep because my child is weezing. They should not get a place to stay complete with meals and running water funded by tax payers. I think tax payers would gladly fund for the death of these two.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    You, know we can spend an eternity talking about the punishment for these people and oh man would i love to torture them BUT........Its beyond disturbing and really makes me wonder WHY does this shit happen in the first place? What the hell is wrong with people? What the hell goes through their mind? I suppose theres gonna be a trial where these low lifes are "crying" and talking about how sorry they are right? 26 yrs old? 33 yr old bf. Ok so you know this chick is probably a low life trashy whore too. She should be spayed, the dude neutered. Both thrown into general population, and ALL the prisoners told the specifics of this case. Hardened criminals that have done the worst crimes you can imagine still have their limits and they HATE people that do bad things to kids.
    Yes, what kind of upbringing makes someone do that?

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

it's news like this that makes me continue to think more and more seriously that we need laws to say who can and can't have kids. i mean hell...if you are thinking about having kids wouldn't it be beneficial to society as a whole if you went down and had some counciling classes and had a psychological examination. then at least we'd know who the nutjobs were if nothing else. beyond that you should have to prove that you can financially and emotionally provide for kids. fuck...some places won't let you adopt a friggin dog if you can't prove that you have an income but you can sure go get your dick wet and blow a load off in a strange lady, end up in court and be ordered to pay child support and then dead-beat it and never pay anything until the kid shows up on your door one day pissed that daddy never loved him.

shit...

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Knowing a child was beaten then left to lay there and die hurts my heart..

As a Dad of a 3.5 yr old this is very disturbing to me...

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I don't even have the words.

Black
    99 Trans Am

I too have kids - 6 of them. My heart is broken to hear this. That child is in heaven.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    I don't even have the words.
    Quote Originally Posted by 79Firebird_99TA View Post
    I too have kids - 6 of them. My heart is broken to hear this. That child is in heaven.
    Very disturbing to even picture a scene like that..

Brings tears to my eyes thinking of such cruelty..

Children are a gift, to harm a child is to not have a soul..imho

Arctic White
    01 TA / 06 Duc 749D

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    They took turns over an hour beating him?? Wow. I hope over the rest of their lives in prison, some kindly folks will spend hours here and there beating them. Repeatedly.
    Once it is known what those two turds are in for they will most likely get what they deserve. Hope they keep them in general population so they can continue to get their special treatment.

Black
    1998 WS6 T/A

Theres a special place in Hell set aside for these two.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 1MileCrash View Post
    it's news like this that makes me continue to think more and more seriously that we need laws to say who can and can't have kids. i mean hell...if you are thinking about having kids wouldn't it be beneficial to society as a whole if you went down and had some counciling classes and had a psychological examination. then at least we'd know who the nutjobs were if nothing else. beyond that you should have to prove that you can financially and emotionally provide for kids. fuck...some places won't let you adopt a friggin dog if you can't prove that you have an income but you can sure go get your dick wet and blow a load off in a strange lady, end up in court and be ordered to pay child support and then dead-beat it and never pay anything until the kid shows up on your door one day pissed that daddy never loved him.

shit...
    I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but what is your solution for "accidents". That is in fact what a lot of the children that are born to trash like this are. A gentler way of putting would be, non-planned births.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information