Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

For the military guys!!

Ok so I figured I havent seen anything like this on here, and I was wanting to have some military talk for example weapon systems, pictures, what you have been threw, if you have problems you can talk to some people that has been threw some of the same things, whats is some stupid funny stuff you have done(jokes/pranks). Anybody want to start it off?

"A small town called none of your god damn

Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

I wanna hammer punch that lady from Code Pink right in her clavicle

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Hey bro I will be your right hand man on that one, actually I will actually help you punch her. How is the afgan land over their treating you I know Iraq is getting boring as fuck these last 2 months of this tour lol. Do you ever feel weird when you go home kinda like you dont belong and you dont know what to do with yourself?

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

code pink is more evil than terrorism

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    code pink is more evil than terrorism
    they just terrorize the people that give them the right to do it in a legal way!!

"A small town called none of your god damn

Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    Hey bro I will be your right hand man on that one, actually I will actually help you punch her. How is the afgan land over their treating you I know Iraq is getting boring as fuck these last 2 months of this tour lol. Do you ever feel weird when you go home kinda like you dont belong and you dont know what to do with yourself?
    I'm a 68A biomed right now and I hate it. I work at the role 3 hospital and I see so much crazy shit. I really wish I was out there in a combat unit, actually doing something. In Sep I went on leave and yea it didn't feel right I kind of wanted to be back here. As soon as I get home I'm going active changing my MOS to 11B and try to get myself a tab.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    I'm a 68A biomed right now and I hate it. I work at the role 3 hospital and I see so much crazy shit. I really wish I was out there in a combat unit, actually doing something. In Sep I went on leave and yea it didn't feel right I kind of wanted to be back here. As soon as I get home I'm going active changing my MOS to 11B and try to get myself a tab.

I am 63B mechanic, but I got switched to doing convey security, psd, and dismounted patrols. I am going to get some college then try and get 19x on contract, I have to go sf I am tired of this stupid shit and these horrible restrictions. And I know when I was home in july, I went to the beach with my two younger brothers and had a blast the whole 2 weeks but every time I would go out or walk into a store it was kinda weird. I felt like I was lost something didnt feel right I wanted to be back here in Iraq. I guess because my team was here and I wasnt and I was afraid that if something happend then I would blame myself for not being here to help. And no matter how much I wanna go home at times I really wanna just stay here and keep on doing this.

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Um... Im a 19k, but I haven't deployed yet, so no sweet stories from me. I'm mostly pissed off about the fact we are getting sent to afgan without our tanks, so we will basically be 11b but with a company 1/3rd of the size.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post
    Um... Im a 19k, but I haven't deployed yet, so no sweet stories from me. I'm mostly pissed off about the fact we are getting sent to afgan without our tanks, so we will basically be 11b but with a company 1/3rd of the size.
    Get used to that man, I got two buddies over here that are 19k and their tanks have sit in a lot the whole deployment, you will not find any track vehicles on the roads in Iraq and I am sure afgan land to. I have only seen one track vehicle off on the side of the road here and that was iraqi it was near taji. And you will be doing 11B job as well thats what they are doing and I am doing pretty much the same thing its not that bad.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Don't forget gentlemen, everybody's an 11 bush beater 1st and foremost.

Gravel agitation FTW!

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Get used to that man, I got two buddies over here that are 19k and their tanks have sit in a lot the whole deployment, you will not find any track vehicles on the roads in Iraq and I am sure afgan land to. I have only seen one track vehicle off on the side of the road here and that was iraqi it was near taji. And you will be doing 11B job as well thats what they are doing and I am doing pretty much the same thing its not that bad.
    rofl yea but right now my platoon is about the size of an infantry fire team... that should change before we head out though

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Don't forget gentlemen, everybody's an 11 bush beater 1st and foremost.

Gravel agitation FTW!
    haha HAHAHAHA lmfao yea right, Thats what they tell everybody but thats far from the truth.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post
    rofl yea but right now my platoon is about the size of an infantry fire team... that should change before we head out though

What brigade are you with?

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

haha HAHAHAHA lmfao yea right, Thats what they tell everybody but thats far from the truth.
    I take it you understood the irony in my statement. OTOH, I was in the Infantry back in the day.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I take it you understood the irony in my statement. OTOH, I was in the Infantry back in the day.
    Guess somebody has to be the fobbit I cant do that shit I would go insane.

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

19x on contract, I have to go sf I am tired of this stupid shit and these horrible restrictions.
    18X

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Guess somebody has to be the fobbit I cant do that shit I would go insane.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hqv5yBaXaI[/ame]

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

lol good old classic right their, anybody have any crazy story's?

Green
    1996 Acura Integra

Just f*ing off stories from me. Former Coastie HC-130 radioman. As for that out of place feeling I've had that. Gave me anxiety at times. It lessens with time. The weird thing is going home and not knowing how to get around town because you forgot your way. I has to be worse for y'all out in the sand because the the drastic change in scenery and levels of alertness. Much respect to everyone that has spent time like that.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by loasdrums View Post
    Just f*ing off stories from me. Former Coastie HC-130 radioman. As for that out of place feeling I've had that. Gave me anxiety at times. It lessens with time. The weird thing is going home and not knowing how to get around town because you forgot your way. I has to be worse for y'all out in the sand because the the drastic change in scenery and levels of alertness. Much respect to everyone that has spent time like that.
    Yea its weird, like I know I went to wal mart when I got home and walked around looking like a retard probably cause I didnt fit in at all. I know when I had a short temper with people to, had a couple young teenagers start trying to fuck with me and I ended up flippin my shit on them, I guess after you get back from a tour learn how to give a certain look that people knows that you mean business and you will snatch the soul out of them. Hopefully it wont be that bad when I get home tho, cause if not I will probably volunteer to go on another deployment. A good movie that shows this is hurt locker at the end of the movie where he is at the grocery store.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information