Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Talking might get a job at a rice rocket store!

so i went on a little job application run tonight since I need a job badly. I picked up some applications at some places and as I was leaving Red Robin I saw this giant rice rocket store called Super Autobacs. I'd never been inside of it but I always wondered what it was like inside. ALL the local ricers go there and show off their cars, and there is parking out front for all the raced out ones. So I pulled up and parked there in my SS, walked by all the rice rocket kids who were shocked to see such an amazing car amungst the lawnmowers and went inside. It was like a fast and the furious candy store. complete with a body kit section, Sparco seats, a wide variety of fart can exhausts, and lots of cheap rims. Anyhoo, I'll apply anywhere, and I know enough about cars to work there, and I could always enjoy teaching other not-so-knowledgeable teens on what's up with cars. I'll be applying there last since I don't really wanna work there, but eh, I could use money. and it's 2 miles from my house. and I could prolly get some money on the side beating rice rockets $20 at a time.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

ha

theres actually some fast"rice rockets" out there.....but most are slow cavaliers ...though i yet to be beaten by one...some day i will

Trans Am for life baby SexyTransAm's Avatar

95-black & 80-blue
    95 Trans Am and 80 TA

sounds like fun to me and hell get some racin in after work for some more eazy cash

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

please do yourself a favor and stay out of a "tuner shop". it is so incredibly ripe with misinformation, lies, inflated egos, and utter toolery to turn even the hardest core person into a screaming little bitch. you will, by the third week, be in a fetal postition, and crying in the corner. i shit you not. first of all there is atleast one asian in every tuner shop to sort of project the authenticity of the shop and its apparent skills because, well, a real asian works there. and they also work at china king, but thats neither here nor there. secondly, the people that come in are of the lowest class, constantly conjuring up stories of how they bested a 6 speed camaro and dusted a gt on the way home from the club where they picked up 10 bitches because of that completely trick looking fire extinguisher mounted on the a-pillar. now there may in fact be a few "quick" imports that roll through, but there power numbers will be grossly imbellished and you will hear alot of "yeah, i did the 18g swap", and "i turned the blow off valve downward so it redirects more air into the intake." you may even hear things like "yeah im getting a skyline, its coming next week" or my favorite...." i guess i'll just lower it and get the rear sway bars set up for the turbo."

you may think im joking, but trust me on this, i could not be more right. i have been to this version of hell, and upon exiting i immediately checked my crotch area to make sure the shop didnt take em away from me....

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

haha, good point. I'd rather work at Red Robin. My dad's offering to pay me $20 an hour to work for him doing computer stuff for our sign company, so maybe I'll do that. we'll see what happens.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by bluefields88 View Post
    haha, good point. I'd rather work at Red Robin. My dad's offering to pay me $20 an hour to work for him doing computer stuff for our sign company, so maybe I'll do that. we'll see what happens.
    yeah, that sounds good. just do not work at an import shop. it flirts with treason really. and plus, they are so pussy. so pussy. its pathetic. a body kit section???? fuck....

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

ya, it's pretty bad. I'll probably avoid it. I'm a clean cut white boy, I should be able to find another job.

Pewter
    2000 z28

ya, it's pretty bad. I'll probably avoid it. I'm a clean cut white boy, I should be able to find another job.
    neck tattoos FTW!

and so am i btw

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

haha, no neck tattoos for me. I was considering getting the family crest on my arm, but I'm taking my time deciding. the thought of having something on me permanently kinda trips me out.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

actually there are some pretty stoopid ricers out there....for example the other day...i asked some guy who has a 95 integra(GSR ...WOW)with shit loads of mods if he can beat a trans am..... then he had the nerve to ask "what engine does it have"....i replied with a simple"an ls1."....then he was like" ls1 v6? or ls1 v8?.....i was like...omg wtf!!!!...........another embarrasing ricer comment was "super sports are supercharged''........i was so pissed i stayed quiet and nodded........

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Quote Originally Posted by 35thAnniZ28 View Post
    actually there are some pretty stoopid ricers out there....for example the other day...i asked some guy who has a 95 integra(GSR ...WOW)with shit loads of mods if he can beat a trans am..... then he had the nerve to ask "what engine does it have"....i replied with a simple"an ls1."....then he was like" ls1 v6? or ls1 v8?.....i was like...omg wtf!!!!...........another embarrasing ricer comment was "super sports are supercharged''........i was so pissed i stayed quiet and nodded........
    sigh.... sounds like this guy who has a 2002 Acura RSX S-type who told me his i4 was better than my LS1 because it gets better gas mileage. he loves his car, so I didn't talk shit on him, but still. I had to let it go. at least he knew he didn't have anything else to combat it.

Pewter
    2000 z28

haha, no neck tattoos for me. I was considering getting the family crest on my arm, but I'm taking my time deciding. the thought of having something on me permanently kinda trips me out.
    dude tattoos are the sweetest. im getting about 5 more and then i dont know what will happen. im sure once i start lifting weights and playing hockey again i will feel the need to look as psychotic as possible. dont worry about it, just take your time and really see what you want. it is, for all intents and purposes, permanent and you dont want to look like a moron for trying to be yourself.

yep, this just further confirms the point. as John would say about the ricers "this just proves they dont know dick!"

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

im friends with alot of ricers..and there"muscle retarded"....but they know alot of shit about there own cars..like.....alll there lil engines have wierd ass names to them....like k20...f22b...and some other shit...me and my friend were recently making fun of them by naming our engines johnny and so on..

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

im friends with alot of ricers..and there"muscle retarded"....but they know alot of shit about there own cars..like.....alll there lil engines have wierd ass names to them....like k20...f22b...and some other shit...me and my friend were recently making fun of them by naming our engines johnny and so on..
    haha, I know what you mean. what originally started my conversation with the one guy was he had a picture of his engine on myspace and it said "K>B, only car guys will get that". so I left him a comment saying "LS1>K " and he replied with the "i4>v8 better mileage". to which I replied "I dunno, 340 hp and 360 ft. lbs. of torque with 19 mpg city and 29 mpg highway is pretty good if you ask me." with no response back.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

japanese come up with wierd fucking technology.....for example 4 wheel steering...which came in the honda prelude 93...and rapidly got tooken off of the car due to lack of performance

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

another thing is ....their always talking about swaps........thank god Chevy didn't put an engine in the camaro that made me wanna swap it

Pewter
    2000 z28

haha, I know what you mean. what originally started my conversation with the one guy was he had a picture of his engine on myspace and it said "K>B, only car guys will get that". so I left him a comment saying "LS1>K " and he replied with the "i4>v8 better mileage". to which I replied "I dunno, 340 hp and 360 ft. lbs. of torque with 19 mpg city and 29 mpg highway is pretty good if you ask me." with no response back.

ha ha. k20a, b16, h22, 4g63, zetec, vtec,

all these names remind me of a flux capacitor....whatever that is.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

I dunno, we owe alot to Japanese technology. and they did make MXC, which is really fun to watch while drunk. c'mon.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

i noticed ricers and compacts require body kits for getting looks on the damn car...when muscle v8's don't really require.....a damn thing for them to look nice....except the nostrils on the trans am
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 04-25-2007 at 09:08 AM.

Pewter
    2000 z28

oh boy......not trying to be a pussy, but i'd edit that one for posterity sake man.
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 04-25-2007 at 09:08 AM. Reason: removal of racist quote

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information