Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Midnight snacks??

What did you snack on tonight? I've been munching on Wasabi Peas. Mmmm.... tasty.

Impounded
    99 Trans Am WS.6

I just ate some Oreo's.

Chugged them down with cold milk

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Dam thats crazy I was just thinkin what am I going to snak on click new post and this is at the top lol. Hmmm what should I snak on?

Impounded
    99 Trans Am WS.6

anything cold FTW!

Blog Entries

2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I wish I had some jerky here.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

snacks? this is about the time i eat a full meal... or 2.

Blog Entries

2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

2 am is my super time when I'm working nights, but seeing I'm only on for the weekend it's only snacks.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

frozen pizzas are amazing this time of night... put one in front of me right now and itll disappear before u could reach down to grab a piece

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by toofpaste View Post
    I just ate some Oreo's.

Chugged them down with cold milk
    you would just have to know the 2 of us but me and my brother get off on these food tangents from time to time. I'll give him a call on the phone and we'll just shoot the shit for 10 minutes and then start talking about food for the next 40 minutes......yeah, it's a sickness.

Anywho, just this week we were talking about oreo's. We're both dunkers. We both drop the cookies into the glass of milk and let them sink. He has a different system than I have and I've been dying to try it. I had my wife buy oreo's yesterday just so I can try his method. I usually just drop the oreo in there and wait a minute or two and it'll go down. Then after it's reached it's peak sogginess I'll scoop it back out with the spoon. Well, my bro has what he says is a kick ass system for drowning an oreo that causes immediate sinkage and results in a peak sogginess cookie much faster therefore allowing you to eat a belly full much quicker.

Take the oreo and put your thumb on one side and your first 2 fingers on the other side. Then give it a little squeeze to "crack" the cookie. Don't sqeeze to hard or you'll break it. You just want to give it a little crack. He says if you do that the cookie will pretty much go directly to the bottom. He said he puts the spoon in the milk prior to cracking and dropping the cookie so the spoon is already underneath it and you don't end up with as much black shit in the bottom of the glass when you drink all the milk out of it. It's to late for me to try it tonight but you can bet your ass that come tomorrow evening I'm gonna be one cookie cracking SOB.

Blog Entries

2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    you would just have to know the 2 of us but me and my brother get off on these food tangents from time to time. I'll give him a call on the phone and we'll just shoot the shit for 10 minutes and then start talking about food for the next 40 minutes......yeah, it's a sickness.

Anywho, just this week we were talking about oreo's. We're both dunkers. We both drop the cookies into the glass of milk and let them sink. He has a different system than I have and I've been dying to try it. I had my wife buy oreo's yesterday just so I can try his method. I usually just drop the oreo in there and wait a minute or two and it'll go down. Then after it's reached it's peak sogginess I'll scoop it back out with the spoon. Well, my bro has what he says is a kick ass system for drowning an oreo that causes immediate sinkage and results in a peak sogginess cookie much faster therefore allowing you to eat a belly full much quicker.

Take the oreo and put your thumb on one side and your first 2 fingers on the other side. Then give it a little squeeze to "crack" the cookie. Don't sqeeze to hard or you'll break it. You just want to give it a little crack. He says if you do that the cookie will pretty much go directly to the bottom. He said he puts the spoon in the milk prior to cracking and dropping the cookie so the spoon is already underneath it and you don't end up with as much black shit in the bottom of the glass when you drink all the milk out of it. It's to late for me to try it tonight but you can bet your ass that come tomorrow evening I'm gonna be one cookie cracking SOB.

This reminds me of me and my bro. Now I'm going to have to get some oreo's for tomorrow!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am View Post
    This reminds me of me and my bro. Now I'm going to have to get some oreo's for tomorrow!
    dude, it's a sick art between me and my bro. We drove together back home last year. 9 hours in a car. Talked about food damn near the entire time.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Dennys or steak & shake are the best 3 oclock bored as hell places to go. Raise a lot of hell.. eat a lot of food.. and give like a 15 dollar tip.

Havent done that in a couple of weeks..

Blog Entries

2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

dude, it's a sick art between me and my bro. We drove together back home last year. 9 hours in a car. Talked about food damn near the entire time.

Are you guys about 400lbs each? lol

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am View Post
    Are you guys about 400lbs each? lol
    nope, we're just playing "who has the first heart attack". I think he's gonna beat me by a few years because he's 7 years older. We have some wicked bad recipe's between us though.
    My all-time clog your heart favorite. I make these exactly 1 time a year...superbowl and that's the only time we eat them because frankly you can hear your heart screaming.
    Take a pack of little smokies and wrap a piece of bacon around each one. Put that in a deep caserole dish because it makes a shit ton of grease. Then sprinkle them down real good with brown sugar. Pop them in the oven until the bacon turns brown or at least some of it because there's so much damn grease in there you'll never get all of the bacon to brown.

Then sit down with your favorite bottle of beer and nitro glycerin pills and enjoy.

Impounded
    99 Trans Am WS.6

Wow...you guys have that down pretty good...ima need to try that...

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i agree with steak and shake. out and about, drunk or sober, its the BEST place by far to stop and eat wayyyyyyyyy late at night

Blog Entries

2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

nope, we're just playing "who has the first heart attack". I think he's gonna beat me by a few years because he's 7 years older. We have some wicked bad recipe's between us though.
    My all-time clog your heart favorite. I make these exactly 1 time a year...superbowl and that's the only time we eat them because frankly you can hear your heart screaming.
    Take a pack of little smokies and wrap a piece of bacon around each one. Put that in a deep caserole dish because it makes a shit ton of grease. Then sprinkle them down real good with brown sugar. Pop them in the oven until the bacon turns brown or at least some of it because there's so much damn grease in there you'll never get all of the bacon to brown.

Then sit down with your favorite bottle of beer and nitro glycerin pills and enjoy.
    My family does that one for Christmas every year, but there some ketchup and mustard in there too. we skip the nitro pills seeing we are well conditioned with deep fried cheese curds.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Late night snack>> Got to go with a glass of milk and Pop-Tarts .. Blueberry is my fave .. And out of a toaster is the best way to heat them up ...

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK View Post
    Dam thats crazy I was just thinkin what am I going to snak on click new post and this is at the top lol. Hmmm what should I snak on?
    you mean snaCk?

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

<--eats salt from the shaker!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information