Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    No shit, huh...

I don't like Vick much at all.
    +1
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Yep. The hits r rattlin his cage. Good. The one team I dislike the most is philly and the fact that they sign a person like vick makes me even more sick. I hope ole Jared Allen cuts him n half, or even Winfield. I say fuck him up

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

O and btw ole shoe shine boy praising eagles for giving vick a second chance just adds to my strong and I emphasize DISLIKE

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Haha fumble #2 for mike N vick. Fuck him

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Apparently our legal system means nothing to you guys...he paid his debt to society...in full, I might add. He didn't get out early, and he has suffered greatly financially because of what he did. He filed bankruptcy for christ's sake. He is trying to make a living doing what he knows best. Leave the guy alone.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    Apparently our legal system means nothing to you guys...he paid his debt to society...in full, I might add. He didn't get out early, and he has suffered greatly financially because of what he did. He filed bankruptcy for christ's sake. He is trying to make a living doing what he knows best. Leave the guy alone.
    ur post makes me

Y did he buy his gf a panamera for xmas???

Truth b told I could give 2 rats asses if he paid his debt and served his time. Someone that did what he did is a piece of shit to me. Yes he is doing what he can for his career yay for him but he still is scum. I hope he can fit a wine bottle n his ass.

And yeah our legal system is queer as a football bat on a lot of issues

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

While it digusts me what he did, and I don't condone it..... I absolutely agree with what you said. People wont fucking let this story go and keep just beating the dead horse over and over and over again. Yes it was cruel, and terrible to hurt a living thing like that, but it wasn't a human being and this country does NOT have a shortage of dogs. People act like he was killing bald eagles or baby seals or something. But put all that aside, he was tried and convicted in court and fulfilled the obligation based on sentencing, so people now need to basically stop whining and crying about it. Good ya dont like him, dont root for him then. But enough already.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    ur post makes me

Y did he buy his gf a panamera for xmas???

Truth b told I could give 2 rats asses if he paid his debt and served his time. Someone that did what he did is a piece of shit to me. Yes he is doing what he can for his career yay for him but he still is scum. I hope he can fit a wine bottle n his ass.

And yeah our legal system is queer as a football bat on a lot of issues
    Your English abilities make me cringe.

Though it explains why you can't get over a grudge toward a celebrity. There are a ton of people out there that commit crimes more horrendous then what Vick did, but because the media likes to focus on famous people, you heard about what Vick did. And because you need someone to poke fun at, you decide to jump on the bandwagon with a ton of other people. This may because you feel insecure by yourself, and you need other around you to make you feel better about yourself. Whatever the reason, you need to quit and move the fuck on. I bet you have made mistakes in the past (not paying attention in grade school was one of the first ones), and I bet you would want people to forgive and forget them.

Just saying.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

wtf is a football bat?

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    While it digusts me what he did, and I don't condone it..... I absolutely agree with what you said. People wont fucking let this story go and keep just beating the dead horse over and over and over again. Yes it was cruel, and terrible to hurt a living thing like that, but it wasn't a human being and this country does NOT have a shortage of dogs. People act like he was killing bald eagles or baby seals or something. But put all that aside, he was tried and convicted in court and fulfilled the obligation based on sentencing, so people now need to basically stop whining and crying about it. Good ya dont like him, dont root for him then. But enough already.
    I can kinda agree. I respect him as a bamf qb thus far but I will not root for him. And saying that just cuz we DON'T have a shortage of dogs does not give a pass for animal cruelty is just dumb.

Go vikes!!

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Could care less about the dog crap, juust dislike the Eagles. 6 minutes left in the 4th. Time for Vick to go turbo like last week.

Tan
    Lexus SC400

It's not over yet... Vick is going to run for 2 touchdowns in one drive

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzvKhDejPFQ&feature=related[/ame]

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Your English abilities make me cringe.

Though it explains why you can't get over a grudge toward a celebrity. There are a ton of people out there that commit crimes more horrendous then what Vick did, but because the media likes to focus on famous people, you heard about what Vick did. And because you need someone to poke fun at, you decide to jump on the bandwagon with a ton of other people. This may because you feel insecure by yourself, and you need other around you to make you feel better about yourself. Whatever the reason, you need to quit and move the fuck on. I bet you have made mistakes in the past (not paying attention in grade school was one of the first ones), and I bet you would want people to forgive and forget them.

Just saying.
    English abilities? Wtf man? Cell fone reply. And no I don't care about the media hip hop bs. Even if it was a friend of mine that did what he did I rank him the same. I have moved the fuck on and and I said I respect him as a football player and he is doing good for himself BUT I still don't forgive what he did and I am not on the bandwagon.

wtf is a football bat?
    Exactly. Queer isn't it????

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Also he is a sports figure which young children look up to so yes he should b held to a higher standard. Amazing if u r n the nfl what u can do and get away with

Just saying.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    I can kinda agree. I respect him as a bamf qb thus far but I will not root for him. And saying that just cuz we DON'T have a shortage of dogs does not give a pass for animal cruelty is just dumb.

Go vikes!!
    I didn't give him a pass, and neither did the courts. You don't read good enough or have a problem comprehending if you didnt read the parts where I said what he did disgusts me.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Children should look up to their parents, not athletes, police, politicians, doctors etc. Because people from all fields commit crimes. Raise your kids yourself, dont let the tv do it.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

I didn't give him a pass, and neither did the courts. You don't read good enough or have a problem comprehending if you didnt read the parts where I said what he did disgusts me.
    U said its not like he hurt bald eagles or baby seals so u inferred that hurting dogs is somewhat more passable. Not my comprehending only ur reply.

Children should look up to their parents, not athletes, police, politicians, doctors etc. Because people from all fields commit crimes. Raise your kids yourself, dont let the tv do it.
    I agree but just how many kids look up to pro athletes????? Yeah alot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information