Thread: miami dolphins

nbm
    99 z28

miami dolphins

how bout them phins! 6x better than a year ago!maybe playoffs?

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

I wouldnt say 6x, but they have improved and i still cant stand them, it's a division thing.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

6-4 compares to 1-15

i know you miami guys are happy. amazing how the division went from an easy division to a tough one this year. i'm still curious who will end up division leader.

nbm
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    6-4 compares to 1-15

i know you miami guys are happy. amazing how the division went from an easy division to a tough one this year. i'm still curious who will end up division leader.
    yeah hard to say who will come out on top. I love the phins but I'm thinkin it'll be jets or patsys. but who knows?

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyz28 View Post
    yeah hard to say who will come out on top. I love the phins but I'm thinkin it'll be jets or patsys. but who knows?
    Chad seems to be working really well in that offense. you guys let some go, picked up some. and it seems to be working out for you guys. i don't watch much dolphins, who is the MVP of the team?

those wild cat plays seem to be doing great as well.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

So youre counting by Bills out then huh?

I'm in the same thinking (even as a bills fan), but you still can't count out the bills. They have a crazy easy schedule the rest of the way. But yeah, any divisional game from now on can go either way. There's no guaranteed win for anyone anymore. Wouldn't surprise me if each team in the division went 3-3 and split with everyone. Pretty wild stuff going on.

On a side note, I'm going to the Monday night game tonight. Go Bills!

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Chad was the best thing happened to them since last season. and Favre is the best thing for the Jets....its funny how things work.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I'm in the same thinking (even as a bills fan), but you still can't count out the bills. They have a crazy easy schedule the rest of the way. But yeah, any divisional game from now on can go either way. There's no guaranteed win for anyone anymore. Wouldn't surprise me if each team in the division went 3-3 and split with everyone. Pretty wild stuff going on.

On a side note, I'm going to the Monday night game tonight. Go Bills!
    I was supposed to be there but had to cancell flight.

nbm
    99 z28

Chad seems to be working really well in that offense. you guys let some go, picked up some. and it seems to be working out for you guys. i don't watch much dolphins, who is the MVP of the team?

those wild cat plays seem to be doing great as well.
    mvp would have to be chad or brown.
    getting pennington really helped out alot. the d has really stepped it up as well. I would have to say chad as mvp. his accuracy and presence has really got the offense clicking alot better. at least I don't have to say a quick prayer anymore when the pass comes!

nbm
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    So youre counting by Bills out then huh?
    can't count any of them out as it is now. phins making the playoffs would be a shocker after last season. I haven't seen much of the bills games. from Iowa so I dont see many games from our division anyway. patsys look like they are starting to click with cassel. farve being at the jets lookin pretty good. bills started out pretty hot so I know they got what it takes but can they finish it out?

SOM
    1998 Trans Am

Go miami! GO MIAMI! See I started wearing my miami leather jacket again this year and look how good they are doing.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

mvp would have to be chad or brown.
    getting pennington really helped out alot. the d has really stepped it up as well. I would have to say chad as mvp. his accuracy and presence has really got the offense clicking alot better. at least I don't have to say a quick prayer anymore when the pass comes!
    haha. well, Chad, the most accurate passer in the league (based off career completion percentage).

i liked him at the jets, thought he was a good player, but for some reason, just wasn't cut out for him. then of course brett came in, so they kicked chad to the side. i'm glad to hear the D stepped up, even after letting go of thomas(dude is awesome) and taylor(he was with miami right?). was wes welker a part of miami? if he was, that would have been a great guy for pennington. do you think the big tuna and the coaching change has any influence on how well the team is playing?

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by Justin23454 View Post
    Go miami! GO MIAMI! See I started wearing my miami leather jacket again this year and look how good they are doing.

nbm
    99 z28

haha. well, Chad, the most accurate passer in the league (based off career completion percentage).

i liked him at the jets, thought he was a good player, but for some reason, just wasn't cut out for him. then of course brett came in, so they kicked chad to the side. i'm glad to hear the D stepped up, even after letting go of thomas(dude is awesome) and taylor(he was with miami right?). was wes welker a part of miami? if he was, that would have been a great guy for pennington. do you think the big tuna and the coaching change has any influence on how well the team is playing?
    parcells and sprano have a big influence i think. parcells has made a big impact with every team he was with. i didnt like him much when he was with the bills/jets.haha. he was with the patsys too i believe. now that hes on my side its all good. its too bad taylor and thomas had to go though. they are great players. hopefully they do well where they're at now. maybe one of them will get a ring. I watched the skins cowboys game the other night and found myself kinda pulling for both teams when the d was on the feild. theyve been at miami so long they kinda seem outta place after the switch. welker was at miami as well. I felt they should've kept that dude.
    hope we can keep this winning thing goin! patsys next at home. that one worries me.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

parcells and sprano have a big influence i think. parcells has made a big impact with every team he was with. i didnt like him much when he was with the bills/jets.haha. he was with the patsys too i believe. now that hes on my side its all good. its too bad taylor and thomas had to go though. they are great players. hopefully they do well where they're at now. maybe one of them will get a ring. I watched the skins cowboys game the other night and found myself kinda pulling for both teams when the d was on the feild. theyve been at miami so long they kinda seem outta place after the switch. welker was at miami as well. I felt they should've kept that dude.
    hope we can keep this winning thing goin! patsys next at home. that one worries me.
    thomas is worth his weight in gold. he's like the hardest working guy on the cowboys D.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

This is a great turn-around from last year for the fish!

I can only pray my Lions can do the same after this years brutal season, ouch!

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels View Post
    This is a great turn-around from last year for the fish!

I can only pray my Lions can do the same after this years brutal season, ouch!
    well, the lions are going to have to reform like the dolphins. Culpepper is cool and all, but lions really need to push for a franchise QB either from the draft, or around the league. an idea...but cassel may be on the open market when brady comes back next year. Aren't salary caps off for 2009? that probably won't help the lions out though. who knows what finds you guys will pick up in the draft or trade. Falcons are a great example of this, QB from the draft, running back was a back up to LT.

is it just me...or does the pro bowl open too early? anyone voted yet?

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

I like the idea of a free agent pick-up as Detriot screws up the draft picks every year.....

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels View Post
    I like the idea of a free agent pick-up as Detriot screws up the draft picks every year.....
    i didn't realize that until NFL network was talking about all their draft picks. but things should be better now.

Thread Information