Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Memorial Day Ricer Forum Game

The Rules: You cannot post on the ricer forum. You must just cut the "Fbody/GTO/LSX Kill Story" here in this string. Then on Monday afternoon we all vote for the best one. It could be the "best" because of it's obvious bullshit or ranked and voted for outright ricer gheyness.......You can google " GTO kill" or "TransAm kill" stuff like that....you'll be amazed...find a good one and cut and paste it here....Here I go to ricerville.......
    NO LINKS GUYS!
    Last edited by Sarge; 05-26-2007 at 11:46 AM.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

hell yeah

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

My entry...........from the Honda Tech Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by mydickismissingandIdriveaHonda
    ok sorry if its long, this happened like 6 months ago but im bored and feel like writing something-so here goes
    ME-94 hatch w/jdm B16, gsr tranny, T3/T04E @9psi, exhaust, clutch etc.+2 friends in car
    FIRST CAR-~1987 iroc+exhaust+?
    SECOND CAR-~98 Z28+exhaust+girlfriend+?
    MY EXHAUST-POS catback that was custom modified by my with some flex pipe to fit onto my POS custom downpipe. i just cut the two pipes clean, no flanges, and clamped a peice of flex pipe to each connecting them both. basically a super ghetto, but cheap setup, that only lasted a few months....

ok so im heading towards town on a 3 lane highway at like 65, and up from behind me comes the iroc, catching up to me fairly fast. when he pulls up besides me he slows down and starts pacing me-im always game for a little fun if the conditions permit(no traffic) and tonight was no difference. sadly there was some light traffic in front of us so i wasnt gonna go for it right then. we made our way into town, both making some small pulls and showing "what we got", but waiting for the right conditions. he was being a little aggressive, but not overly so....
    So as we got closer to town we saw a light in front of us turn red, with a car in the center lane, i went right and he went left so we were both at the front of the traffic, with this car in between us. i gave a little rev to show i was ready, looked over and to my surprise the car in the center rolled forward, revved back and turned out to be a ~98 Z28. as well as the first car being in the left lane wanting to go too, i thought sweet a 3 way race, no cars in front and this new guy has no idea im turbo, AND his womans in the car to see him get embarrased. cant get better than this
    As i see the crosslight turn to yellow, i held my rpm's to about 4000, and heard the other two similarly prepare.....the crosslight turns red...........we wait..........BAM! its green and were off! I desperately searched for traction, feathering the gas and screeching halfway through first gear. as im about to hit second im towards the rear tire of the Z28........i shift into second, BOV whistling in my ear...........drop the clutch........... KABOOM! i hear a crunching of metal, my car get about four times louder, and jerk forward with what feels like 15 extra hp all at the same time and i instantly know exactly what happened-the flex pipe seperated from the downpipe and is now dragging underneath my car, and im suddenly open downpipe....
    I can only imagine the shock the couple in the Z28 felt as i pull next to them in second gear, loud as a damn jet plane, and slowly passing them. at the end of second we are dead even, and the iroc is behind us and slowly falling back. as i hit third i slowly pull away from him, my friends yelling that there are sparks flying out behind my car from the dragging flex pipe, but i dont really hear them. i take 3rd out all the way and shut it down at almost 100mph, with him just behind my rear bumper, as we are coming up on some traffic.
    as they passed us the look of disgust, wonder, and disbelief on their faces set us all laughing hysterically about the whole thing, my exhaust coming off, and the exhiliration of beating two cars at the same time, i pulled into a gas station and we all fell out barely able to breath from not being able to stop laughing. i erected some temporary repairs with a coat hanger i found in my car, lashing my exhaust up to my car, and limped back home deafening the surrounding traffic and ourselves. basically we still all laugh when we think back to that night, and i hope some of you get a kick out of hearing about it.
    cliffs:i beat two camaros with sparks flying from my "surprise" open downpipe exhaust damn im good

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

being a former dsm'er, i couldnt resist...
    from the legendary dsmtalk.com

I'm was just crusing with my homie we both have Talon's Tsi AWD his 92
    6/4 Combo. Mine 94 7/4 Combo and we are going to race and at the light I
    run into a Red Ls1 5.7 GTO and His Friend with a 98 LS1 SS Camaro. The
    GTO lines up with me at the light. I have Big 16G and Yellow Top 510cc's
    Stock Fuel Pump, UICP 2.25, N/t FPR, 2G Throttle Body Elbow,S-AFCII,2GMAS
    Custom Intake pipe,Stock Exhaust with just muffler. SO we line up and both
    get ready for the green. His 5speed and mine also 5speed we both rev up
    me 4,500 RPM and him ????. The light turns green I have him by 1 1/2 cars
    off the launch and then proceed to pull 3-4 Cars at the end of 4th. I'm like
    this car should have easily pull me top end but no I pull him on
    18PSI Spiking,falling to 15Psi by Redline. After race we talk in traffic and he
    tells me my Talon is fast and I proceed to tell him I only paid 1,000$ for it.
    It's also most stock just little stuff turbo and injectors are stage 1 from factory JDM Engine.

AWD>RWD
    4G63T>LS1

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    being a former dsm'er, i couldnt resist...
    from the legendary dsmtalk.com

I'm was just crusing with my homie we both have Talon's Tsi AWD his 92
    6/4 Combo. Mine 94 7/4 Combo and we are going to race and at the light I
    run into a Red Ls1 5.7 GTO and His Friend with a 98 LS1 SS Camaro. The
    GTO lines up with me at the light. I have Big 16G and Yellow Top 510cc's
    Stock Fuel Pump, UICP 2.25, N/t FPR, 2G Throttle Body Elbow,S-AFCII,2GMAS
    Custom Intake pipe,Stock Exhaust with just muffler. SO we line up and both
    get ready for the green. His 5speed and mine also 5speed we both rev up
    me 4,500 RPM and him ????. The light turns green I have him by 1 1/2 cars
    off the launch and then proceed to pull 3-4 Cars at the end of 4th. I'm like
    this car should have easily pull me top end but no I pull him on
    18PSI Spiking,falling to 15Psi by Redline. After race we talk in traffic and he
    tells me my Talon is fast and I proceed to tell him I only paid 1,000$ for it.
    It's also most stock just little stuff turbo and injectors are stage 1 from factory JDM Engine.

AWD>RWD
    4G63T>LS1
    oh god..

pie
    free

lol great thread idea, I'll see if I can find something.

pie
    free

So me and my buddy are sitting at his house talking about his 99 si with a b18c1 swap on 20 psi from a garret turbo. Now for some background, I've been arguing with my girlfriend for the past two or three days and I'm about tired of the shit. I'm at my buddy's house to get away from her. The crazy bitch comes storming in his house and starts yelling at me... I really couldn't tell you much of what she said, because like most guys I really don't pay attention when I'm getting yelled at by my girlfriend.

The arguement gets more heated and I'm just ready to get the expletive out of there. I go over to the table to grab my keys only to realize that she had grabbed them on the way in the door... scary shit. I look over at my buddy and he leans to the coffee table and throws me the keys to his car and says get outta here man.

<I cut a lot of annoying shit out here to make the post shorter>

I put it in reverse and back out of the driveway. Getting onto the road I just drive around for awhile and chill out. It had been awhile since I had driven the car so I called my friend to kindly ask him if I could romp on it a bit. He said it was alright so i went to an old deserted back road, that's about a 2 mile straightaway. The projector headlights light up everything in front of me as I drive to the end of the road where it dead ends.

Seeing all the markings on the ground from races before, the numerous burnout marks and lines on the road indicating distances I easily turned around. I launched at about 5k and took first up to 7200 and grabbed second, hearing the greddy type s bov let out that great sound that everyone likes to hear. Pushing second gear to around 7k I grab third, and then fourth, loving the speed I grab fifth, and get to about 140 and then I shut it down.

I see headlights turn onto the road ahead of me. First instinct is OH SHIT COP! So I slow down to 45 suprisingly quickly I thought. The car pulls to the side of the road and flashes his high beams. As I pass him I see that it is a red camaro ss and decide to turn around. Come to find out the guy was looking for a race. But he told me that he wasn't going to waste his time on my ricer pos. I'm thinking to myself, what do ya know... another shit talking v8 owner haha.

So I put it in gear and start going back to the end of the road to turn around (not intending to haul ass this time it is just the only place to turn around). I hear the roar of his v8 coming up behind me fast he speeds past me and waits for me at the end of the road. I turn around and he tells me that he wants to race because he's bored...
    ----------------------------------------The Race-----------------------------------------------
    So we line up and I launch at 4500 this time. Suprisingly the launch was pretty even. I pulled first to around 7300 and grabbed second. Glancing over at the camaro I see him start to fall back. Pulling second to around 6800 I dont know why I just got ansy to shift. I MISSED THIRD. Pissed off I jammed the gas into the firewall and watched the camaro start to walk on me. Listening to the whine of the turbo I pulled third to 7300 and grabbed fourth. The camaro started to fall back again farther and farther. About half a car length now. I stayed in fourth until about 7k and grabbed fifth. The camaro dropped about a car back but stayed in it. He finally shut it down. I pulled a bit longer just to be funny and just before I shut it down I looked down at my spedometer and I had pegged out the speedometer at 150 (not stock speedometer) so I don't know how fast I was going.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Slowing down slowly this time I meet the guy at the end of the road. He is in awe at the fact that a civic just beat him. I told him that it was my friends car and talked about the mods to each of the cars and then we left.

I pulled up at my friends house. I'd been gone for about 30-45 minutes. I set the turbo timer for a bit longer considering what I had just done and shut it off. I got back into the house to find that my girlfriend had left thank god and left my keys. I told my buddy about the race and he was proud of his car.

Hope you all enjoy this. I tried to do the best I could on grammar.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Wow, can ricers bullshit or what?!!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

LOL
    Ricers....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by braindamagedriceridiotlyinghisassoff
    Haha, I owned police last night at 3 am. It snowed like 4 or 5 inches here, and me and my friend went to mcdonalds and then were driving around getting sideways and stuff, and 2 cops rolled up on us with theri lights off. My friend (awd eagle talon) just turns down toward my house and runs easily, but I had it a little harder in my mr2. But apparently it can go throw snow better than a cop car! i had it up to 70 mph in the snow lol. But needless to say, the cops couldnt keep up, and we met up later on at my house (my friend, not the cops). Was a pretty big rush, and wish i got a video. They rolled up on us and we couldnt even see them till they were about 100 yards away, and i was like fuck!! and started to go, and then he saw them just after that. lol. I even got a chance to drive the wrong way down 36(4 lane highway) which helped me out a lot cause the cops were hesitant to follow me in the wrong lane, but they did anyway (and for the web police, there was no cars or even plow or salt trucks for milesss, so the only ones in danger were ourselves which doesnt really matter)
    You should read all the other Supra Ricers telling him how cool he is.
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    You should read all the other Supra Ricers telling him how cool he is.
    that one takes the cake....but no ls1 so invalid entry

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

"i shift into second, BOV whistling in my ear...........drop the clutch........... KABOOM! i hear a crunching of metal, my car get about four times louder, and jerk forward with what feels like 15 extra hp all at the same time and i instantly know exactly what happened-the flex pipe seperated from the downpipe and is now dragging underneath my car, and im suddenly open downpipe...."

That takes the cake right there!! OMGZ!!!11! Itz lika 15 shot of NOZZ!

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

OMG I found a GOOD one.. this is a no-bs one though, but funny as hell.

from http://www.superhonda.com

"I hate to say this guys, but my pride has been completely and permanently squashed. About six months ago, I bought my car, a sweet yellow S2000, only had 10k miles on it. Got it for 28k. I'd seen the cars on the street, and from what I had heard, thought them to be very fast. When I went to test drive the car, I fell in love. It was a smooth ride, a sporty look, and faster than anything I'd ever driven (first and only car before this was a '93 Corolla ). So anyway, I've put some money into the car, nothing big. . . header, exhaust, CAI, just the basics. Anyway, I've never paid too much attention to domestics. So I'm on the street the other night when this black LS1 Trans Am pulls up beside me at a stoplight. I rev at him, he looks over and smiles and gives me a rev back. I've never liked the sound of V8s as much as an i4 with a good exhaust set-up, but I swear that car shook the street. We give it a go and I get a GREAT launch. I mean PERFECT. Strange thing happened, though. I got the jump off the line, but as I neared about 15 mph, he just started walking right by me. Absolutely raped me. As he goes by, I notice his license plate: it just says "HUNGRY1". Anyway, thought it might be better from a roll, so I follow him down the highway (4 lanes) and look over. Give it three honks and go (no traffic; it's late at night). Much to my surprise, he pulled me, almost worse than before (if that's possible). When I hit 100 he was probably ten lengths ahead. Anyway, I caught him at a gas station a couple miles up the road; turns out it's just a stock WS6 Trans am with some kind of exhaust, I think he called it "Loud mouth" or something. I had been a bit proud when I asked him how much he had into the car. He said 400 dollars worth of exhaust, and he only payed 16k for the thing!! I've decided to sell my car and go get an LS1!! Sorry guys!"

PRICELESS!

The whole thing brought on a huge argument too, this is one of my favourite replies in the thread from someone else:

"Whatever dude, i did beat a Ws6 Camero. From a 40mph roll, i got on it and blew his doors off, and i don't think he was stock neither... whatever dudes you weren't there."

"Whats all the hype about? Seriously the only fast domestic car i have ever seen is a viper, and even they don't rev very high. Specially top end, no american cars can match a high revvin' motor.

My Dad had a 96 Trans am with a 5 speed, that thing was slow, it would top out at like 110mph in 5th! thats stinking bad top end... i hated that heavy car, couldn't handle worth shit. He now has a 99 M3, its alright, still nothing special. I am trying to get him to get something really fast next, like an s2k or a prelude."

"Whatever... Dumbestics suck azz. When my Si was stock, I took a WS6 Trans Am. He had me up thru second (those beasts are powerful at low end) but my Si easily pulled the rest of the way.

No one is going to believe me, but my 160Horse weighs almost half of the Firebird too!!! Less weight helped me take that WS6 at top end "

"Hey, I have to agree with 02S2000 too. An S2K with Drag Radials will destroy a WS6. The WS6's 100 extra HP means nothing when the S2K got drag's on it!!!!!!

My Si didn't have a problem after 3rd gear against that Trans Am SS I raced the other day either. It's all about the weight and radials kidz!!

Go Honda Power!!!!!!!!!"

omg that topic is a gold mine!
    Last edited by fluke; 05-26-2007 at 09:43 PM. Reason: added second quote

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

So I pull in to the local Quiktrip the other night, around 2am or so, and go inside to get a drink. From outside I see this peice of shit white IROC camero outside filling up. I'm walking to the cashier and the iroc pulls forward from the pump to the parking space next to my '95 Del Sol, and walks in. He goes over and gets a fountain drink. I go outside and wait by my car. The dumbestic driver pays and comes out of the store and I say to him, "nice car" (Sarcastically, of course). He looks at me, and then my car, and says "Nice, uh..." and then he just started laughing. I started shit talking him and he finally agreed to race. The thought of killing this guy gave me the hugest boner, the same sort of boner you'd get from talking to a girl, or watching the fast and the furious for the 67th time. He takes a big swig of his drink and then throws the rest of it away, mumbling something about not having cupholders. He lines up with me at the nearby traffic light and starts revving the horrible sounding V8 engine. I rev back and start thinking about how cool my "VTEC equipped" stickers must look in the moonlight. The light turns green. I had just gotten back from the track, so I had the stock wheels and rubber on the front at about 6psi, so traction was no problem. I take off and the sound of the camry's, oops, camero's spinning tires slowly fades as I get further away. His torque catches him up to my rear wheel, but as his torque fades my VTEC kicks in. I shift into third and its all over (I know I have an automatic but I know the best shift points with my custom VTEC adjustments so I shift it) and I blow him away. I flip the hazards on, even though there was no one around me to show off to. I get home and beat off to a picture of a tuned skyline. The next day I see the iroc broken down not far from where I killed him.

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by fluke View Post
    "Hey, I have to agree with 02S2000 too. An S2K with Drag Radials will destroy a WS6. The WS6's 100 extra HP means nothing when the S2K got drag's on it!!!!!!
    Oh. My. God. Ok.. that one got me out loud.

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

Not exactly BS.. but I still found it funny.
    My Turbo B18b VS. Camaro SS
    The sun was beginning to set and I was pulling out of my neighborhood to take my friend home when all of a sudden my eye catches a newer looking Camaro SS. I thought to myself, “ should I?” My response, “Why not.” I catch up and get into the other lane next to him. I try to get his attention by jumping at him a bit. He looks over and kind of smiles. We roll for a little bit until we catch a light next to each other. This would be my first attempt at a V8 since I got my turbo working again so I was interested to see the results. We wait a bit and the light turns green…

My Car:
    Black 1998 Integra LS
    B18b w/ Drag Turbo Kit (t3/t4)
    DSM 450cc Injectors
    8 PSI tuned by me with Uberdata
    3” side exit exhaust
    Just Hit 100k miles
    Stock (slipping) clutch
    His Car:
    Tan 2002ish (because of the exhausts being centered rather then on the sides) Camaro SS
    Stock, Possibly exhaust

Light turns green and we both get off to an easy start. It seems as though he waiting for me to go so he can blow right by me, but I just paced him in first. At almost the exact moment we both decide to gun it. He starts about a ½ car in front of me and we both explode down the street. First gear spins like crazy, but I’m able to stay that ½ car behind him. I SLAM into second and I’m in the power band at full boost with no tire spin at all. I then begin to pull ever so slightly on the mighty LS1. I hit 7k and its time to shift. My blow off valve screams as I left of and shift into third. As soon as I get back into gear the Camaro begins to gain its ground back on me. My 3” side exit exhaust is screaming at full boost, but the fury of my 4 cylinder is no match for the mighty LS1. By the end of third he’s almost a full car length ahead and we both slow down for traffic. After all of that we both just cruise at the speed limit and part ways at the next light.

I was pretty happy that I had no clutch slippage and kept up fairly well with the all powerful LS1. I can’t wait to get some money to get a new clutch so I can turn up the boost and take down something respectively fast. As for now I’m couldn’t be happier with my little Teggy (except for the clutch). BTW what kind of power and ¼ times do they put down?
    Replies:
    Nice race. They run 13.3-13.6 stock (LS1 manual tranny, professional driver).
    "oh yeah and nice kill"

"hah thanks, to bad it was a death instead of a kill "

"the teg can't lose. it's a fucking kill"

"But you forget what I was racing. TEH LS1 KAN NEVA LOSE!!!!ls1 pwns all"

"then wtf do you call the LS7. it's a fucking baby eater"

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

A Ricer's Kill Story

I was drivin around minding my own bidness in my Civic DX bubbleback
    thats hooked up I got the windows tinted, chromed out everything. Even my hubcaps.. s**t they almost look like rims when im drivin. I pulled up at
    a stoplight next to my worst enemy... a domestic. I looked over, it had
    tennesee plates, flowmasters, big daisy musclecar wheels, big radials,
    nascar stickers, and rust spots. That s**t sounded mean, yeah... that
    was one fast lookin winnebago.

I cranked down my window and yelled at the big inbred southern hick.
    What you doin sucka? He tilted his orange hunting hat and said I'm movin . I told him that he would be movin a hell lot faster in a Honda. Thats when he started revvin his engine... man it sounded mean. d**n I wonder why hes even botherin to race... I guess he didnt see the Type R and GT-R badges I bought at pep boys. I was a little worried at first cause my car aint that fast off the line, but I took a screwdriver and punched like thirty holes all over my rusty muffler to ease backpressure. So along with my aluminum wing I knew I had him on top end. I took my car out of drive into neutral and revved it up as high as it could go. I turned my upside down tennis visor backwards so it wouldnt obstruct my view of the road. Then I buckled my Type R yellow 4 point harness and sweated it out for the green.

BAMMMMM! The light wuz GREEN... All hell broke lose! I dropped it into
    drive and my tires almost screeched a little bit... I think. The winnebago was haulin butt though... BAMMM!!! I pretend to manually shift it into second. I gots the timing down now, so my pretend shifts are always on target with the real ones. s**t! That winnebago is dead even with me. I hear his revs rising and hes haulin butt. BAMMM!!! I pretend to shift it into third... s**t! bad pretend shift, he starts pullin on me so I make a pissed face and pretend to miss third. To make it worse... I hit a pothole and see one of my hubcaps fly off and hit his mobile home. ****! That s**t cost 6 dollars! Oh no... Im roundin out third and this guys still pullin hard Im almost at his bumper. I think really hard to myself What would the guy from The Fast and the Furious do? Oh YEAH! The little red button on my steering wheel. Hit the little red BUTTON!!!!! I reach down and hit the button!!! Oh ****! I dont have nitrous!

The little red button is only to turn on all fiftyseven of my custom
    smurf blue euro foglights!!! but this works to my advantage anyway, blinding the domestic redneck racer temporarily. My car hits fourth finally... I pull up to his rear quarterpanel while the blinded redneck fumbles around for his ZZ top ray ban's. I know Im gonna win now. YES! I pull past the redneck reaching the death defying speed of 55 miles per hour. Then throw on all 20 of my euro hazard lights!!!!! Whew... that was close! After this race I poked more holes into my muffler to make sure it wouldnt happen again. Chalk another one up for the CIVIC!!!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

What is it with these scene descriptions? You would think these ricers were writing a fiction best seller......oh wait a minute...I get it now....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Man these guys are freaking hilarious.....thank you ricer guys for curing me...laughter is the best medicine....
    Quote Originally Posted by imfullofshitandmakingallthisupbecauseIhavenorealli fe
    Everytime I eat something, which has become rare these days, something always happens in reaction. I get a violent stomach ache, i feel the need to shit, i get sleepy or I win a race through an overconfident driver.

my buddy in his 5.0 mustang and me in my 90 Supra Turbo decide to get a bite to eat and watch the drunk clubbers exit the clubs to count how many get arrested.
    After the awesome crap food only Texas' Whataburger can provide, we decide to head for a cruise down the beach front. Its a nice 3 lane stretch of road for about 10 miles worth. Im in the middle lane and Dave is on the right lane.
    What appears out of NOWHERE is this 2000-ish Camaro on the left lane. He looks at me with a bit of arrogance and as if i was inferior to his presence.
    He scoots up a bit to yell across the lane to Dave saying "hey, lets beat that piece of shit red rice rocket, fuckin ricers"
    Daves reply was a smile and "Dude, you dont EVEN know..you just dont even know man"

I laughed at the camaro guys previous comment and scooted up a bit to ask him if he wanted to go from a 20mph roll. He gave me a thumbs down and said hed smoke me...but he accepted my offer

20mph and in 1st gear...im feeling confident about trying my new ported and polished parts on this guy.
    3Honks and BOOM OFF WE GO!...it was almost instantaneously my wastegate fully opened to the large sound of PPPPPPHHHHHHRRRRRAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT pssshhh PPPPPPPPRRAAAAAAAAATTTT psssshhh PRRAAAAAAAATTTTTT
    As I dust his ass, i prematurely give him a goodbye wave and a thumbs down in retalliation to his previous gesture

next thing i know..i look in my rearview to find myself 12 cars or so ahead of this character, so i decide to slow down to let him catch up.

first thing that pops out of his mouth is excuses.
    "man, ur turbo...thats why you won"
    I can only laugh and give him another thumbs down.

then he says "everytime you shift, your NOS ignites from your exhaust" (he mistakened NOS for just regular running rich between shifts backfiring..hrm..a little too much fast and furious)

i just said..thanks for boosting my self esteem tonight, laters. drove off and smiled in the process...what a good night that was..so defeat the shit out of an overconfident driver who has nothing but negative things to say on my car when he doesnt know 1)ME 2)MY CAR 3)ANYTHING

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    So I pull in to the local Quiktrip the other night, around 2am or so, and go inside to get a drink. From outside I see this peice of shit white IROC camero outside filling up. I'm walking to the cashier and the iroc pulls forward from the pump to the parking space next to my '95 Del Sol, and walks in. He goes over and gets a fountain drink. I go outside and wait by my car. The dumbestic driver pays and comes out of the store and I say to him, "nice car" (Sarcastically, of course). He looks at me, and then my car, and says "Nice, uh..." and then he just started laughing. I started shit talking him and he finally agreed to race. The thought of killing this guy gave me the hugest boner, the same sort of boner you'd get from talking to a girl, or watching the fast and the furious for the 67th time. He takes a big swig of his drink and then throws the rest of it away, mumbling something about not having cupholders. He lines up with me at the nearby traffic light and starts revving the horrible sounding V8 engine. I rev back and start thinking about how cool my "VTEC equipped" stickers must look in the moonlight. The light turns green. I had just gotten back from the track, so I had the stock wheels and rubber on the front at about 6psi, so traction was no problem. I take off and the sound of the camry's, oops, camero's spinning tires slowly fades as I get further away. His torque catches him up to my rear wheel, but as his torque fades my VTEC kicks in. I shift into third and its all over (I know I have an automatic but I know the best shift points with my custom VTEC adjustments so I shift it) and I blow him away. I flip the hazards on, even though there was no one around me to show off to. I get home and beat off to a picture of a tuned skyline. The next day I see the iroc broken down not far from where I killed him.
    real stories please... what agve it away was the obviousness of how fake it was lol (even tough i could imagine that's what some of hem think) and the reference to the cupholder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information