Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

mel gibson new movie script inside.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...rrifying_.html

Story synopsis

It's the sound of whatever is left of Mel Gibson's career completely imploding.

In the newest leaked recording, obtained by RadarOnline.com, Gibson not only admits to hitting the mother of his 8-month-old daughter Lucia, he also threatens -girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva's life – twice.

Script Dialog

"You need a f---ing bat in the side of the head. Alright, how about that?" Gibson can be heard yelling after Grigorieva suggests that the actor needs to take medication. "You need a f---ing doctor. You need a f---ing brain transplant. You need a f---ing soul. I need someone who f---ing treats me like a man."

"You f--- my day up. You care about yourself when I have been so f---ing good to you. You're f---ing trying to destroy me," he rants. "Shut the f---k up! You should just f--king smile and b--w me because I deserve it!"

He goes on, "You have no f--king soul. I left my wife because we had no spiritual common ground. You and I have none, zero. You won't even f---king try. You don't care. You don't care."

The actor, who left his wife Robyn last year after 28 years of marriage, becomes so enraged during the phone conservation, he is left out of breath and heavily pants during the 8-minute recording.

"Don't you dare hang up on me! If you hang up, I'm coming over there," Gibson rants. Grigorieva threatens to call the police, to which Gibson replies, "You f---ing c---. You're in my house. I don't involve the police in anything because I stand up for myself."

Grigorieva goes on to explain that she is trying to protect their daughter, who she was holding when Gibson allegedly punched Grigorieva in the face.

"You were hitting a woman with a child in her hands? What kind of a man is that? Breaking her teeth twice in the face! What kind of man is that?" she asks in recording.

Gibson begins to taunt her, saying, "Oh, you're all angry now! You know what, you f---ing deserved it!"

He retaliates to a perceived threat from Grigorieva with of his own: "I'll put you in a f---ing rose garden you c--t! You understand that? Because I'm capable of it. You understand that?"
    Last edited by ibanez7; 07-12-2010 at 10:12 AM.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i bet the woman is a real piece of shit and exploting the shit out of him just to make him look bad (or worse than he already is)...

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I heard a clip of this on the news the other day.

All I could think to myself was "Good job William Wallace man".

Serious, girl is a bitch.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

since, the "cheating movement"

Tiger Woods
    Jesse James
    etc...

women are now realizing, if they can push a rich dudes buttons or get a rich guy to cheat on his wife with them, they will make millions, because E, People, and TMZ will eat it up...

fucking lame... people of this country need to worry bout themselves, and their own reality. Not a celebs.

Nothing special
    Nothing special

Dude has lost it.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post
    Dude has lost it.
    i wouldn't say that... just a typical "i'm going to do all i can to fuck him over" kind of episode... he reacted...

Impounded
    gmcheviac

I applaud him. My stupid bitch sister had the opposite reaction when it just came on the news

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7 View Post
    since, the "cheating movement"

Tiger Woods
    Jesse James
    etc...

women are now realizing, if they can push a rich dudes buttons or get a rich guy to cheat on his wife with them, they will make millions, because E, People, and TMZ will eat it up...

fucking lame... people of this country need to worry bout themselves, and their own reality. Not a celebs.
    Married men just need to learn to keep their dick in their pants or get a divorce. Maybe never marry in the first place.

And, Mel Gibson is a complete asshat. Always has been and always will be. He's just done a better job of keeping it hidden then most. Well, up until the last 10 years or so anyway

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Married men just need to learn to keep their dick in their pants or get a divorce. Maybe never marry in the first place.
    I agree with this 100%

But at the same time, women that intentionally marry in for money need to get nothing.

As for Mel Gibson. I don't care.
    His business. Not mine.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

And, Mel Gibson is a complete asshat. Always has been and always will be. He's just done a better job of keeping it hidden then most. Well, up until the last 10 years or so anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    I agree with this 100%

But at the same time, women that intentionally marry in for money need to get nothing.

X INFINITY!!!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

How does SPAZ have blue colored name. Mods changing it up a bit

I agree with Mr. Luos, his shit, not mine
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Nothing special
    Nothing special

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i wouldn't say that... just a typical "i'm going to do all i can to fuck him over" kind of episode... he reacted...
    Is she a money hungry whore? Quite likely, but you really can't blame her for Gibson being a retard and falling for it.
    Was he baited into it? Possibly, and again, not her fault, per se - he fell for it.
    Is she a total bitch? Very likely.
    Does it excuse what he said and/or knocking her in the teeth? No.

The difference between you and I or anyone that seems to have some sympathy for him is I would never talk to a woman, much less my wife/girlfriend, this way. And I would never entertain the thought of hitting a woman either.

But hey. That's just me, and I could be wrong. I just have the innate ability to say 'You know, fuck this' and walk out the door (or hang up the phone).

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Is she a money hungry whore? Quite likely, but you really can't blame her for Gibson being a retard and falling for it.
    Was he baited into it? Possibly, and again, not her fault, per se - he fell for it.
    Is she a total bitch? Very likely.
    Does it excuse what he said and/or knocking her in the teeth? No.

The difference between you and I or anyone that seems to have some sympathy for him is I would never talk to a woman, much less my wife/girlfriend, this way. And I would never entertain the thought of hitting a woman either.

But hey. That's just me, and I could be wrong. I just have the innate ability to say 'You know, fuck this' and walk out the door (or hang up the phone).

agreed... but the sad part is his welfare/emotions/etc etc will not even have the slightest consideration by the majority of people who read the new papers or watch the news...

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

i agree with you completely. However we both know in a marriage it takes two people to make it work, is not always 100% his fault if he cheats. same if a woman cheats.

what I meant by my original posts, it seems lately in the celeb world, women are stepping forward to be attention whores.. I say that because, lets say i was married to sandra bullock, and she cheated on me, many times with many people for a year or more. I would not want that to be public. That is a personal issue between me and my wife and it stays in our house. Its not for the public eye.

Women of lately (minus sandra bullock) have been paid off to make it public, and that is wrong.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    agreed... but the sad part is his welfare/emotions/etc etc will not even have the slightest consideration by the majority of people who read the new papers or watch the news...

exactly... just like the government we dont kow what happens behind closes doors and the media with dramatize whatever angel they can to make people feed off of it...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

exactly... just like the government we dont kow what happens behind closes doors and the media with dramatize whatever angel they can to make people feed off of it...

and there is a great song written about it by nonpoint called "the truth"...

Nothing special
    Nothing special

The truth is, Hollywood put up with it because he sold movie tickets - for a long time.

Then he went against the status quo of Hollywood and made 'The Passion of The Christ'. Passion angered the Jewish elite (who run Hollywood) to no end for obvious reasons - that the Jews were responsible for the crucifiction of Christ. Which is historically accurate. However, despite being historically accurate (if you believe in the Bible), it was viewed as anti-Semitic.

There's two things you can do to effectively end your career in Hollywood: One is piss off the people who run it with anything that could remotely, possibly be construed as anti-Semitic (even if it's true).

The other is publicly support the Republican party. Very few can withstand that without being ostracized.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

If this is your army, why does it go??

-We didn't come here to fight them!!
    --Home! The women are too many!!!

SONS OF MEN!!! I AM MEL GIBSON!!!!

-Mel Gibson is seven feet tall!

Yes, I've heard. Kills Jews by the hundreds, and if he were here, he'd consume the women with punches from his chin, and death threats from his arse!

I AM MEL GIBSON!! AND BEFORE ME I SEE A WHOLE ARMY OF MY GENDER, HERE IN DEFIANCE OF FEMINISM!! You've come here to fight as rich men, and rich men you are. WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THAT FINANCIAL POWER!!! WILL YOU FIGHT?

-Fight? Against that? No! We will run! And we will keep maybe 50% of our assets!!

Aye. Fight and you may die. Run, you'll have your money... at least for a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now with a whore of a wife and money you can't take with you, would you be willing to trade, ALL the days, from this day to that, for ONE CHANCE? JUST ONE CHANCE, TO TELL THESE WOMEN THAT THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE... OUR MONEY!!!!!!!!! OPULENTIA ETERNUS!!! OPULENTIA ETERNUS!!! OPULENTIA ETERNUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

i agree with you completely. However we both know in a marriage it takes two people to make it work, is not always 100% his fault if he cheats. same if a woman cheats.

what I meant by my original posts, it seems lately in the celeb world, women are stepping forward to be attention whores.. I say that because, lets say i was married to sandra bullock, and she cheated on me, many times with many people for a year or more. I would not want that to be public. That is a personal issue between me and my wife and it stays in our house. Its not for the public eye.

Women of lately (minus sandra bullock) have been paid off to make it public, and that is wrong.
    I agree with you as well. Thing is, as celebrities, their lives are pretty much on display and they know it. They want to be stars. To be famous. Makes them twice as stupid to get caught up in such nonsense.

And, it's not always the fault of both parties when one cheats. Not by a long shot And, always 100% fault of the cheater... Some people cheat because they are incapable of monogamous relationships and should therefore never marry or 'commit' to a relationship in the first place. Others do it because they don't give a shit about any one else but themselves. But, there are always those minutes before that you make a personal choice to cheat or not. And, that is all on the cheater Not the spouse or significant other.

But, to blame your significant other for your cheating is ridiculous. The relationship either works or it doesn't. If it doesn't, leave it. Simple.

If people want to play the Field, more power to them. Do it. Just don't tamper with others emotions and heart strings while you do so.

That's the way I see it

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

The truth is, Hollywood put up with it because he sold movie tickets - for a long time.

Then he went against the status quo of Hollywood and made 'The Passion of The Christ'. Passion angered the Jewish elite (who run Hollywood) to no end for obvious reasons - that the Jews were responsible for the crucifiction of Christ. Which is historically accurate. However, despite being historically accurate (if you believe in the Bible), it was viewed as anti-Semitic.

There's two things you can do to effectively end your career in Hollywood: One is piss off the people who run it with anything that could remotely, possibly be construed as anti-Semitic (even if it's true).

The other is publicly support the Republican party. Very few can withstand that without being ostracized.
    Well, I think it was the Romans that screamed 'crucify him' but, that's for another topic

And, having been in the industry for quite a while I can assure you that Hollywood is not exactly run by the Jews

Either way, Mel has gotten more free passes than most know about. He is big bucks and has been able to control the media more than you would think.

I would never work on a show or feature that he had anything to do with him because in my opinion... he is a pig. My personal opinion of course, and, not all have to agree with me. But, as it stands, for me... the guy is a major asshat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information