Thread: Meat guys

Meat guys

I just had one of them guys that has a freezer in the back of his truck come around to sell me a bunch of meat.lol I didn't buy anything from them, but I'm sure they will be back again. Has anybody bought meat like that before and is the shit any good?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    I just had one of them guys that has a freezer in the back of his truck come around to sell me a bunch of meat.lol I didn't buy anything from them, but I'm sure they will be back again. Has anybody bought meat like that before and is the shit any good?
    yes... i have... bought a realy marbly porter house for $15.00... it wasn't bad at all... but i'd rather just stick to a butcher and get the real good stuff... it's worth the money...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

oh... and i was a jack ass also so that might have helped... "you're trespassing... what do you think is stopping me from slugging you in the head and just taking what i want..." hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    yes... i have... bought a realy marbly porter house for $15.00... it wasn't bad at all... but i'd rather just stick to a butcher and get the real good stuff... it's worth the money...
    They wanted to sell me a package deal of bacon wrapped filets, t-bones, new york strips, italian sausage, teriyaki chicken, pork chops and some other shit for like 400 bucks... I wasn't gonna pay 400 bucks and have a bunch of shit. lol

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

They wanted to sell me a package deal of bacon wrapped filets, t-bones, new york strips, italian sausage, teriyaki chicken, pork chops and some other shit for like 400 bucks... I wasn't gonna pay 400 bucks and have a bunch of shit. lol

oh hell no...

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Not for $400!!!

Black
    2005 GTO

Yeah I have a guy every so many months stop by my house. Have never bought anything from him. Its always some redneck back woods guy with the most beat to shit truck and he wants me to buy $400 worth of meat WTF seriously. Just something about buy meat out of the back of a beat to shit truck from some white trash dude that just does not sit well with me.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Next time he comes around say, "Hey, yeah, how bout I just kill you, freeze you, and eat you over the course of the next few months for the low, low price of free! That sounds like a much better deal to me! YOU LOOK TASTY"

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Next time he comes around say, "Hey, yeah, how bout I just kill you, freeze you, and eat you over the course of the next few months for the low, low price of free! That sounds like a much better deal to me! YOU LOOK TASTY"

98 Formula
    06 duramax

guy stopped here 2-3 days aga from prime meats trying to sell me cases of beef. I opened the freezer and let him see all the deer steaks I had.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    guy stopped here 2-3 days aga from prime meats trying to sell me cases of beef. I opened the freezer and let him see all the deer steaks I had.
    I pretty much did the same.

Black
    2001 TransAm WS6

ha my step dad had one of them come by (parent co was capitol meats). The guy was using heavy sales pitches and had this meat display that he pulled out of all the different types of steak and so on and so on. Same deal he was selling a package deal of steaks for 800 bucks. While this guy was spewing his sales pitch i happened to catch the name off the side of the box and googled it to see what i got if it was a scam (like the white van- 500 dollar speakers for 150 bucks) and at first all i was reading was scam scam scam, im like oh shit my step dad is going to get swindled out of 800. The more i read the more mixed reviews i came upon and most of the complaints were that of (crap quality meat) but on the other hand there were just as many compliments on the quality and often times they would say its all in how you cooked it as to why others are complaining... Well my step dad went for the cheaper deal for 400 and yea he got a
    fu*k ton of steaks that will probably last him for the rest of the year. Haven't talked to him, but i will later and ask him how the steaks are. The good thing with this package deal was that every steak is sealed seperately so you only open what you need which is why he bought it as my mom hardly eats steak and he is always throwing some out..

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

Guys, don't buy frozen beef. From anyone or anywhere.

Thread Information