Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Me Vs. the Squirrels

i am officially at war with the squirrels that live in the roof of my house. everything was cool until one of the little assholes tried to steal my sandwich on sunday. god it was a beauty: Turkey, roast beef, salami and swiss cheese with mayo, mustard, lettuce, onions, and hot peppers. i went inside to get something to drink, and when i come out i see my sandwich knocked over and a furry grey ass running away with all the good stuff. tomorrow at 1700 when i get off of work i will start operation indescriminate killing. you just don't fuck with a man's sandwich.

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro2fast4u
    i am officially at war with the squirrels that live in the roof of my house. everything was cool until one of the little assholes tried to steal my sandwich on sunday. god it was a beauty: Turkey, roast beef, salami and swiss cheese with mayo, mustard, lettuce, onions, and hot peppers. i went inside to get something to drink, and when i come out i see my sandwich knocked over and a furry grey ass running away with all the good stuff. tomorrow at 1700 when i get off of work i will start operation indescriminate killing. you just don't fuck with a man's sandwich.

go to walmart get the 980fps bb gun they dont last for shit, cuz they are 45 bucks. keep the recipt so you can take it back when done. pump that bitch like 17 times it will take down a moose.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Thos Fucking Squirrels cost me over $1,600

I bough a used Truck a 95 Isuzu Rodeo. It was a steal...90K miles, 5 sp manual, V6, and 4X4 for $1,200

To register it, it cost me $120.

To insure it $350 for 2 months.

The day I pick it up, I drove to work. That was the only time I was going to drive it. after work it would not start. The same day I bought it it broke.

Had it towed to a shop and a good month passed by untill they find a problem......ALL the wireharnest was chewed up. everything....not one wire was intact. The shop wanted $900 to fix....fuck it.

The car was donated.

Red
    1998 z28 a4

ive had my share of run ins with these annoying little bastards as well. they used to chew my screen up until it had about 20 holes in it, so i went to sports authority and picked up a c02 powered pellet gun with a scope on it. i suggest putting some more of that meat out there as bait and camp your ass out there with a bb gun.

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

I used to have a problem with squirrels at my house. That is until my dad said he'd pay me 10 bucks for every squirrel I brought him. I made a sandwich, got a couple sodas, and sat on the back porch with my .22

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

GD tree rats suck!

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

set your roof on fire and smoke them out.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

You know what's sweet? powderless .22 shells. They make more noise when they hit the target than they do when you fire

I like rat traps.

Get about 20 or so and place them through out the back yard like. Put them on the edge of the roof, under some trees, in the flower bed. Nothing is more thrilling then seeing a squirrel fall off the roof with a rat trap on its head, or a fucking cat that keeps shitting in the flowerbed hauling ass out of your yard with a trap on its tail.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

i just feed um.

1 of 396 T/A Conv 2001 Wayah-bird's Avatar

Taupe/Red
    2001 Trans Am Conv

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by z_driver1
    You know what's sweet? powderless .22 shells. They make more noise when they hit the target than they do when you fire
    Great suggestion! I hate bothering my neighbors every Spring with the loud rounds. Will the powderless still have enough zip to kill em?? I have another dozen to eliminate. They will literally destroy your eaves and home.

Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    CT6

Make sure to get a digital video camera and post a video of their torture and death

Anti-Liberal Activist Element187's Avatar

Black
    2000 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic
    set your roof on fire and smoke them out.
    ya but that only works once ..

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by Wayah-bird
    Great suggestion! I hate bothering my neighbors every Spring with the loud rounds. Will the powderless still have enough zip to kill em?? I have another dozen to eliminate. They will literally destroy your eaves and home.
    You better hope they do or you'll get bloody squirrels running around your attic until they die. Get some and play around with em a little so you can decide if they'll do the job for you, I don't see any reason they wouldn't they'll kill a rabbit, although not instantly just like the average .22 round, you get the fun 3 foot leap into the air and a few circles out of em.

Leaving for Lackland soon

Black
    2000 Z28 M6

Im not sure what kind of squirrels you have there, but in my back yard we have these big brown squirrels... and unless you hit them just right the 1000fps pellet gun wont take them down right away. Put a bird feeder somewhere where the squirrels can get to it, then shoot them when their eating the seed... if i didnt have other houses behind mine i would take out the .22 and shoot them... and for more fun id shoot the big ones i have with the .223
    2000 Black Camaro Z28 - !Cags, Spec Stage 3 clutch, Drill Mod, Smooth Bellows, High Flow Lid, Free Ram Air Mod, 150 Wet Shot Cold Fusion Nitrous

N/A 333rwhp 340 RWTQ
    N20 476RWHP 493RWT (Finally got it tuned)
    http://www.dakotafbodies.com

squirrel masta
    oh dont be mean to the squirrel's ,what would the world be without those furry little fuckers stealing our stuff

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel masta
    oh dont be mean to the squirrel's ,what would the world be without those furry little fuckers stealing our stuff
    TROLL ALERT!

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

Quote Originally Posted by foshizl
    Im not sure what kind of squirrels you have there, but in my back yard we have these big brown squirrels... and unless you hit them just right the 1000fps pellet gun wont take them down right away. Put a bird feeder somewhere where the squirrels can get to it, then shoot them when their eating the seed... if i didnt have other houses behind mine i would take out the .22 and shoot them... and for more fun id shoot the big ones i have with the .223
    dude you have no idea. i killed a possum in our garage.

i dont think a real gun is an option in most case's. who cares where they die? you hit the center mass it will be dead in 24hrs, head shot dead. possum, close up headshot.

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by D!ck
    dude you have no idea. i killed a possum in our garage.

i dont think a real gun is an option in most case's. who cares where they die? you hit the center mass it will be dead in 24hrs, head shot dead. possum, close up headshot.
    I'd prefer for them to actually die somewhere other than my back yard anyways

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Yeah, they're tough little fuckers. I shot them with a bow before, damn squirrel got up and tried to climb up a tree while impaled through the middle on a stick bigger than it's leg and twice it's length. It kept climbing up, then falling when the arrow scraped the tree and levered it off. I'm not sure what happened to it. Maybe I should've used a broadhead. From that point on, I shot them with blunts when they were on a tree so the impact of the arrow would squish them against the tree. The arrow bounces back towards me when that happens. That kills them right away with no blood anywhere. Once I had one fall down and somehow manage to flop for a few seconds on it's back, and got under a bush. I think I shot too low and hit it in it's guts and not the chest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information