Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ray Charles blue

Mazda 6 backed in to me today.......

When I say me I mean ME! Not my Z28. Not my Jeep. It was me.

Got out of class at 11:15 this morning and was walking back to my Jeep and in the one parking lot I see girls power walking to their cars to get ahead of the traffic. Fair enough, nobody wants to get stuck behind 50+ cars with just one exit leaving the college. Well must be this girl and her co-pilot were in a real hurry.

I try to stay about 5 feet away from the back of cars so that they can see me and so in case someone walks out from between cars we dont make contact. Well, apparently 5 feet is not enough because this black Mazda 6 comes out of the parking lot in reverse and waffles me. She was not just easing the car out of the spot. She put the hammer down. She put the pedal down hard enough that the car hits me, picks me off the ground, and when she realizes she hit a 6’1”, 215 lb, black object, she hits the brakes and I roll like a turd.

Now, how she hit me was not directly on my side. She hit me sort of half way on my right side and my back. I had just enough time to pick my right arm up and its a good thing I did that or else she may have hit me, knocked me down, and ran the hell over me. Because my right arm was raised I almost sort of was pushed and picked up. My arm and upper back/side area rested on the trunk and the bumper and trunk region came in to contact from my leg to my lower back.

As I find myself for a free ride on the back of this car and it comes to an abrupt stop causing me to fall to the ground and take a few tumbles I am pretty much in shock. Thing to note, my sunglasses stayed on my head. Cheap ass Foster Grants stayed completely intact. I popped right back up with about 10 people standing within 50 feet also in shock of what just took place. The girl driving get out and asks me if I am ok and that she is sorry and she didnt see me. My response was pretty much this, “How the hell can you not see a person? More especially one my size that is dressed completely in black and the background is freaking WHITE SNOW!” She looked at her car as if it would be hurt and I told her I think the car is fine. All that happened to it was that I cleaned off the road grime from part of the bumper and the trunk. Needless to say I brushed myself off and walked to my car trying to compose my thoughts. A few people came up to me and asked me if I was ok and must be they figured I was or that I was in no mood to talk because I said yes and they backed off.

If it would have been a truck I may have been backed over and killed or at a minimum most likely hurt pretty bad. Thank god it was just a car.

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

I will be judgemental and stereotype her, and suggest as a student aged female, she was probably already on the phone before even leaving the parking lot...

Very glad to hear you're ok (and your glasses too), as you say it coulda been worse, perhaps a lot worse! Maybe she was a member of that class of fems you pissed off last week, getting revenge on your woman hating ass??

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Should've put the fear of god into her because next time it could be a little kid she hits not a grown man. The only consequence she got from hitting you was a cleaner car

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    I will be judgemental and stereotype her, and suggest as a student aged female, she was probably already on the phone before even leaving the parking lot...

Very glad to hear you're ok (and your glasses too), as you say it coulda been worse, perhaps a lot worse! Maybe she was a member of that class of fems you pissed off last week, getting revenge on your woman hating ass??
    Today I said that I dont feel women should get paid leave when they have a baby. I guess the USA is one of only a few nations that doesnt.

You would be correct though. This girl is not in my class but she is early 20s at best and she and her friend were not on the phone but must be they had some important business to attend to. So important it didnt warrant even looking behind her as she back up.

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Should've put the fear of god into her because next time it could be a little kid she hits not a grown man. The only consequence she got from hitting you was a cleaner car
    I dont know why I didnt put her in her place because that is my style. You are right, a smaller person or child would have been hurt if she did that. I think because I landed half up on the trunk I made out pretty well. If it was a guy I probably would have not dealt with it the same.

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

wow! glad you are ok! makes for one hell of a story now....

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Hope you got her insurance information! You may feel fine today but you won't tomorrow

I launched my snowmobile once (Didn't mean to jump) and wrecked it. Felt fine all day til I went to sleep. After that, I was completely sore for almost a week.

I can pretty much guarantee this will happen to you, sorry
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by krese View Post
    wow! glad you are ok! makes for one hell of a story now....
    A story I would rather not have though.

Feeling a little sore now but no bruising is evident and nothing feels broken.

Jacuzzi here I come tonight! Me and a bottle of wine.

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Hope you got her insurance information! You may feel fine today but you won't tomorrow

I launched my snowmobile once (Didn't mean to jump) and wrecked it. Felt fine all day til I went to sleep. After that, I was completely sore for almost a week.

I can pretty much guarantee this will happen to you, sorry
    I know who she is and have some people that saw it. Like said though I am feeling just a little stiffness on my right side but nothing major. You are right though, I am sure I wont feel the best tomorrow.

If I am hurting bad enough I will see if perhaps she can take care of me the old fashioned way. Take it out in trade!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    I know who she is and have some people that saw it. Like said though I am feeling just a little stiffness on my right side but nothing major. You are right though, I am sure I wont feel the best tomorrow.

If I am hurting bad enough I will see if perhaps she can take care of me the old fashioned way. Take it out in trade!

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Might be better to use a pack of $5 "good years" and a few hours of her time than to pay a deductible.

I switched from "fire stone" ones as had a few blow outs.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Damn I would have reamed her ass over this shit, she shouldn't have a license to even operate a freakin big wheels. If she is to incompetent to pay attention to her surroundings, expecially when she does it with the weather that ya'll have right now!! I would have immediately called the police, and had it reported at the least bro.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Shoot, I was worried for nothing.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Shoot, I was worried for nothing.
    And I was hoping for more 'both of my legs dont work' kinds of things

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

Glad you're OK. Hope it doesn't come back to haunt you in a few days.

pewter
    2002 Trans Am

hate crime

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

lololol that's pretty freaking awesome, and I'm laughing cuz your ok, if you weren't my response would prob be different. If you wanted to you could have definitely turned that situation into your favor hahaha

red
    95 Z28

Should have filed a report with the university police.

White
    '10 ZR1

Sore as hell today?

Ray Charles blue

Not feeling that bad today, a little stiff but nothing major. Took a LONG hot shower before bed which helped and took another one this morning. There was snow on the hottub so I said to hell with it.

I will be fine, I am sure there is nothing broken. I have a little bruising just below my ass on the back of my right leg but I have had worse floor burns! lol Had a little bit or redness on my back last night but probably from me touching it. Other than that not much to report on as far as pain. I can tell I got backed in to today but again its nothing major.

I am not sure why I didnt rip her a new ass. Honestly, I think I was in shock at the time because I couldnt believe it happened. I probably should have reported it but I didnt, I will see her again. Maybe I will park my Jeep and my buddy with part his truck SO FREAKING CLOSE TO HER CAR that she cant get in in one of these days and then just sit down the drive and watch her.

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Glad you're feeling ok today...

Park next to her, not in an assy way. Then when you see her, tell her you figured the safest place for you to be was next to her, so that you don't have to walk past her. Have fun with the power of guilt...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information