Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

forest green
    1994 Firehawk

nws Many are called and few are chosen!!!!!!

1.The NWS is to respect those at work who are non believers and for the possiblity that God may offend them.

2. Do not bash this thread, if you do not believe, simply change the thread, it was not created for a debate. I pray that you take at least the word with you.

3. This is for the believing Christians or those who want to learn and who needs encouragement through out the week.

Romans 6:6-8

6The mind of sinful man[e] is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace; 7the sinful mind[f] is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so. 8Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God.

9You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.

Impounded
    "have you heard the good news? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz "

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

You preaching people of the religous type need to go find a gospel forum. This is a car forum, and while yes, I realize AAG is just that,AAG, politics has it's own section.

As should religion. Not here though

forest green
    1994 Firehawk

nobody cares, when there is explicit material. Like I said, if you don't like it, you don't have to post your thoughts. I love my f-bodies. After all I've owned 9 of them so far. So my point is i love cars and god. This isn't a debate of believing or not believing. This is just for my friends.

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

As is my thoughts, but I'm not preaching 'em. Whatever. No harm meant. Just don't think it belongs here as there are many,many forums related to and for believers.

forest green
    1994 Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    As is my thoughts, but I'm not preaching 'em. Whatever. No harm meant. Just don't think it belongs here as there are many,many forums related to and for believers.
    yeah but just like them, they don't love my trans am, like most of us. You see i'm all about the Trans Am's.

You see in order to preach, you have to have an audience. that is why i posted 2. and 3. No one who doesn't want to read, has to.. I think that is fair? I even put nws for those who are offended.

uhh ok?

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by 1badchicken View Post
    yeah but just like them, they don't love my trans am, like most of us. You see i'm all about the Trans Am's.

You see in order to preach, you have to have an audience. that is why i posted 2. and 3. No one who doesn't want to read, has to.. I think that is fair? I even put nws for those who are offended.
    That's cool. I can understand that I suppose.

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

forest green
    1994 Firehawk

here was my last WS6. I'm debating on the the next project.

white
    07 gmc sierra d-max alli

ibadchicken i consider myself (saved) through faith in christ and what he done for me on calvary.not by anything i have done or can do,i was born a sinner and continue to be a saved sinner.the reason im a saved sinner is because i still live in this human flesh that still wants to sin and i still sin everyday,not by choice but by my fallen nature,but through my faith in christ im already forgiven for my past present and future sins,now this is good news.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 1badchicken View Post
    here was my last WS6. I'm debating on the the next project.

hey brother how u been doing ......like my new avatar ????

Black
    '99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFan View Post
    hey brother how u been doing ......like my new avatar ????

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by Tonik View Post
    Click for full size

do you want to know what Jesus really looks like ????
    u will meet him one day but i can give u a preview

im waiting....

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

This is taken from Revelation Chapter 1:12-16......this is what the son of God looks like

12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man,"[b]dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Black
    '99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFan View Post
    This is taken from Revelation Chapter 1:12-16......this is what the son of God looks like

12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man,"[b]dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.
    Yah? Well my heaven has a beer volcano and a stripper factory.

May you be blessed by his noodly appendage.

If you have any questions about Pastafarianism please consult the following:
    http://www.venganza.org/games/index_large.htm
    Last edited by Tonik; 06-11-2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Pirates get BOOTY! Arrg!

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

I have found that respecting the beliefs of other people often requires me to keep my own beliefs my own. I have also found that finding an appropriate outlet (such as a an appropriate forum) for sharing my beliefs goes a long way towards strengthening them.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

Red
    2000 Z28

Ok I have to pipe in here. This is ridiculous. All of you people saying that this needs to find an appropriate forum need to think about telling the booby thread and girlfriend pic thread people the same thing. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I've seen some pretty off topic stuff posted on this forum, but no one told them to find another forum. apparently its ok to post anything you want, as long as it's not Jesus.

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77611 View Post
    Ok I have to pipe in here. This is ridiculous. All of you people saying that this needs to find an appropriate forum need to think about telling the booby thread and girlfriend pic thread people the same thing. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I've seen some pretty off topic stuff posted on this forum, but no one told them to find another forum. apparently its ok to post anything you want, as long as it's not Jesus.
    State and religion has it's own place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information