Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Exclamation man trades veyron for a zr1!!!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

you drive the bugatti in and say "i'll take 2 of those, 3 of those, a few of those and can you set me up for life time oil changes on all of them?"

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    you drive the bugatti in and say "i'll take 2 of those, 3 of those, a few of those and can you set me up for life time oil changes on all of them?"
    wouldn't that be awesome!?!

maple red
    2000 trans am

He still had to give some cash...who would do that

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

thats f-n nuts man Midland,T.X. is less than twenty miles from me

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

^Read closer the dealership payed a little cash on top hence they wouldn't buy it w/o lining up a buyer first.

If I had that money I would park that bitch and buy the zr-1 no sense in dropping a rare car.

maple red
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    thats f-n nuts man Midland,T.X. is less than twenty miles from me
    Go steal it!!!

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

It's not about that to the owner. He saw a cool exotic car he wanted to drive and could afford, so he bought it. I mean the guy put 20k miles on it in about 2 years time.

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    ^Read closer the dealership payed a little cash on top hence they wouldn't buy it w/o lining up a buyer first.

If I had that money I would park that bitch and buy the zr-1 no sense in dropping a rare car.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    It's not about that to the owner. He saw a cool exotic car he wanted to drive and could afford, so he bought it. I mean the guy put 20k miles on it in about 2 years time.
    Yah that was just me projecting what I would do, I just can't wrap my head around it most wealthy people don't get wealthy by doing shit like that. Must be nice i'm squriming just thinking about it.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Yeah, that amount of mileage/time on that sort of car is unreal. Most Lambos that are a few years old have hardly ever have more than 10k on the clock when they're being sold used (from what I've seen browsing listings).

But it is nice to know that such a nice piece of machinery is being enjoyed and used for what it was meant to, instead of sitting in a dungeon garage car collection underneath some mansion

Impounded
    gmcheviac

If that was a Ferrari it wouldn't have made it to 21k miles

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

wish I owned a oil company lol, thats what I def need to invest a couple grand in is oil. Now I know what to do with some of the extra money from iraq!!!

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Man thats awesome, in some aspects I can see why he traded it in. It had almost 21k on it and he had it for 2 years, he makes good money, i mean why not go ahead and try something a little different?

Impounded
    gmcheviac

The veyron handles like a cruise ship, atleast in forza

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    Go steal it!!!
    no you dont want to mess with big money like that down here man you might just dissappear or something

white
    2000 Z28

dude its a petroleum tycoon. go and make friends with the zetas and youll be ok. they are about the same on a moral level.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    dude its a petroleum tycoon. go and make friends with the zetas and youll be ok. they are about the same on a moral level.
    yeah there are some crooked as oil tycoons in this world if you didnt realize it

plus they own tons of land that would be really easy to lose a body in

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

HE DIDN't want to have to replace the wheels at 30k lol

-The engine is hand-assembled by two technicians in Germany and makes a minimum of 987 horsepower, even at high altitude or in high temperatures. In perfect conditions its output is closer to 1050 horses.
    -With 12 radiators required to cool that monstrous engine and the other systems, the Veyron carries 26 gallons in fluids, excluding fuel.
    -The Veyron might do 253 mph, but it can't cover 253 miles in an hour because at that speed its 26-gallon tank will run dry after about 50 miles.
    - With a tread depth of just 4 mm, the tires need to be replaced every 10,000 miles and the wheels every 30,000 miles. Total cost? Around $73,000.- The seven-speed twin-clutch gearbox is made by Ricardo in the UK, shifts in less than 150m/s, and costs $172,000.
    - The front grilles are made of titanium to withstand bird strikes at 253 mph. "At that speed, the effect could be disastrous," says an engineer. "We need them to arrive as French fries."
    - The ultra-lightweight titanium bolts used to secure major components cost $85 each, and are thrown away if they are tightened or have to be removed for any reason.
    - The paintwork is done by the same German company that worked on the BMW Z8 and Porsche Carrera GT, and takes two days to examine in a light tunnel.
    - Only one piece of glass in 30 is deemed good enough to be fitted to the car; the rest are stored for spares and future restorations.
    - For its 60,000-mile service, the Veyron must be split in half. The work can be carried out in just five locations, or a mobile workshop can be flown to your car. No Veyron has yet done more than about 30,000 miles.
    - Three Veyrons have been terminally damaged in accidents: two in the UK, and one in Japan. Another was destroyed in the U.S. when the truck delivering it was involved in an accident. At least one has been repossessed by a finance company in the recession.

Read more: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...#ixzz0gQPkL3Bh

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchFun View Post
    HE DIDN't want to have to replace the wheels at 30k lol

-The engine is hand-assembled by two technicians in Germany and makes a minimum of 987 horsepower, even at high altitude or in high temperatures. In perfect conditions its output is closer to 1050 horses.
    -With 12 radiators required to cool that monstrous engine and the other systems, the Veyron carries 26 gallons in fluids, excluding fuel.
    -The Veyron might do 253 mph, but it can't cover 253 miles in an hour because at that speed its 26-gallon tank will run dry after about 50 miles.
    - With a tread depth of just 4 mm, the tires need to be replaced every 10,000 miles and the wheels every 30,000 miles. Total cost? Around $73,000.- The seven-speed twin-clutch gearbox is made by Ricardo in the UK, shifts in less than 150m/s, and costs $172,000.
    - The front grilles are made of titanium to withstand bird strikes at 253 mph. "At that speed, the effect could be disastrous," says an engineer. "We need them to arrive as French fries."
    - The ultra-lightweight titanium bolts used to secure major components cost $85 each, and are thrown away if they are tightened or have to be removed for any reason.
    - The paintwork is done by the same German company that worked on the BMW Z8 and Porsche Carrera GT, and takes two days to examine in a light tunnel.
    - Only one piece of glass in 30 is deemed good enough to be fitted to the car; the rest are stored for spares and future restorations.
    - For its 60,000-mile service, the Veyron must be split in half. The work can be carried out in just five locations, or a mobile workshop can be flown to your car. No Veyron has yet done more than about 30,000 miles.
    - Three Veyrons have been terminally damaged in accidents: two in the UK, and one in Japan. Another was destroyed in the U.S. when the truck delivering it was involved in an accident. At least one has been repossessed by a finance company in the recession.

Read more: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...#ixzz0gQPkL3Bh
    wow... expensive junk...

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    wow... expensive junk...
    IIRC Bugatti is owned by Volkswagen these days. So you'd be very correct in that statement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information