Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Man with 30 kids wants govt to support them

Man with 30 kids wants state help to pay his child support

"A 33-year-old man who has fathered 30 kids is asking the state of Tennessee to give him a hand with his child support payments. Desmond Hatchett is having a tough time making ends meet while working a minimum wage job and seeing half of his paycheck get split up between his 11 baby mamas. Incidentally, his score and 10 kids is a record for Knox County, and some of his kids receive as little as $1.49 a month once the money is divvied up. Hatchett last appeared in court in May 2009, when he had a paltry 21 kids to his name and said he had no intention of having more. Somehow, he found a way to add nine more to his legacy, so we're guessing he probably isn't done at 30."

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

What a piece of shit.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    What a piece of shit.
    Couldn't have put it better myself

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

China has the right idea limiting the number of kids a couple can have. We need to implement this idea except make the law based on a couples income and ability to take care of their children.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

you know which is worse? him for being a dead beat POS or the dumb women that let him in their beds?

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Maybe one of the STD's he's likely walking around with will kill the low life soon, as the state is likely already supporting his kids.

I'm willing to bet the number "baby mama's" are already getting welfare.

The stereo typical subculture that likely exists here, dictates an equal likelihood of generational welfare aswell.

Ironic,,, folks like this generally can't find work, or anything better than minimum wage but,,

they always seem to know exactly what hoops to jump through to recieve a handout.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

This is the movie "Idiocracy" writ large in the flesh...

blue
    1999 TransAm

should've been sterilized a long time ago... or, perhaps just being a good demorat making more good demorats...

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

Lorena Bobbitt needs to take a trip to his house and do her thing.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    What a worthless piece of shit.
    Fixed

bronze
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

Bull crap

Even though there is not enough time in the day for me to rebuttal every statement you gentlemen have stated. But let me say this, you all have shown the ignorance that still exist in this country. Ethnic discrimination to down right racism you all are showing that by your comments. Now some things are agreeable, but others are appalling. Now, I have dated all races. There is some from all races that abuses the system and yes even white Republicans. Now, if you think that I am a black man then you would be correct and wrong. I am a mixed 40 year old man that is 1/3 African American, 1/3 White American and 1/3 Native American. I identify with all three races. Also the next time you want to bash one type of people, remember. There are sorry White and Black Americans that only pay 10% of their earnings in taxes, if they pay taxes at all. That's cheating the system, sorry m.f.'a!!!!

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Don't even try to assume you know me. I'd call this guy a piece of shit whether he were white, black, pink or green. A piece of shit is a piece of shit, no matter what color they are. Don't come in here spewing ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by dytldr2harden View Post
    Even though there is not enough time in the day for me to rebuttal every statement you gentlemen have stated. But let me say this, you all have shown the ignorance that still exist in this country. Ethnic discrimination to down right racism you all are showing that by your comments. Now some things are agreeable, but others are appalling. Now, I have dated all races. There is some from all races that abuses the system and yes even white Republicans. Now, if you think that I am a black man then you would be correct and wrong. I am a mixed 40 year old man that is 1/3 African American, 1/3 White American and 1/3 Native American. I identify with all three races. Also the next time you want to bash one type of people, remember. There are sorry White and Black Americans that only pay 10% of their earnings in taxes, if they pay taxes at all. That's cheating the system, sorry m.f.'a!!!!

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

I didn't see any mention of race at all in this thread until you posted.... What gives? If you're trying to stir the pot, I can guarantee that won't end well.

bronze
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

No, it was the mention of the quote "babies mamas". Also the mention of welfare, now you tell me who do to think that reference was geared towards and be honest. They didn't say race but implicated it.

bronze
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

At the minimum, this is a ls1 forum and we're discussing a man who has evidently made some poor choices in life. I say the state shouldn't pay for his not knowing about condoms. But that's him and the state, now for us to discuss in this forum. Then the mention that the women were probably on welfare. Why because they were black or because they has a child by a idiot. What am I to think, when majority of these statements come from ignorant racist individuals!!

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

No, it was the mention of the quote "babies mamas". Also the mention of welfare, now you tell me who do to think that reference was geared towards and be honest. They didn't say race but implicated it.
    At the minimum, this is a ls1 forum and we're discussing a man who has evidently made some poor choices in life. I say the state shouldn't pay for his not knowing about condoms. But that's him and the state, now for us to discuss in this forum. Then the mention that the women were probably on welfare. Why because they were black or because they has a child by a idiot. What am I to think, when majority of these statements come from ignorant racist individuals!!
    You have serious issues

bronze
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

No issues, it's just that I've had this discussion with my boss who is the biggest racist I know. And he made it a black and white issue and I though from your comments which were the same comments he made. The man hates African Americans so much he has an Obama pin in the toilet to piss on every morning.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

No issues, it's just that I've had this discussion with my boss who is the biggest racist I know. And he made it a black and white issue and I though from your comments which were the same comments he made. The man hates African Americans so much he has an Obama pin in the toilet to piss on every morning.
    That is your boss. Not us. Race was not brought into the discussion at all until you showed up. Trash is trash no matter what color and trash comes in all colors. How about we discuss the issue at hand and not bring ethnicity into the discussion at all

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Sorry your boss is a racist. Associating his actions and words with others is pretty foolish though. Before you type such ludicrous statements, perhaps you should try actually having a conversation with and getting to know some of the people on this board and fully understand their views on such matters and positions.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Simply put,,, the phase, "baby mamas" was used in the article..

He's asking for help from the state, where's that going to come from ??

Answer: Welfare office..

I'm not going to even go into the so called racism that exsists between ALL walks of life.

I come from the inner city of Pittsburgh, went to inner city schools where the diversity was nearly 50/50 white, black, and hispanic.

I too have interacial family and friends, got some Comanche, Hispanic, and 1/2 German in my blood mix aswell.

Racist?? Hardly... A loser is a loser plain and simple and a loser subculture exsists amoung all races..

THAT my friend is a FACT!
    Last edited by Smittro; 05-20-2012 at 10:25 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information