2000 Trans Am

Madden 09 HELP!!!!

I bought madden 09 yesterday and there is no Brett Favre....i have heard that you can draft him as a free agent and play with him with all 32 teams but how in the hell do you do that...........if someone could give me step by step instructions on how to draft him and use him on my team it would be greatly appreciated~Chris
    2000 Arctic White trans am, ws6 hood, ws6 air box, slp lid, slp smooth bellows, slp loudmouth exhaust,shift kit, rebuilt trans, LS6 intake, 3.73 gears, Shaner S3 p/p throttle body, and a tune . SFC. C6 ZO6 rims 18" in back 17" in front. Drilled and slotted rotors.

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

What system do you have?

I bought mine for the 360, signed into Xbox Live to play a game and downloaded a new roster. Brett Favre was then on the Jets.

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    What system do you have?

I bought mine for the 360, signed into Xbox Live to play a game and downloaded a new roster. Brett Favre was then on the Jets.
    i have the 360. i am yet to play online so i haven't d/l the new roster yet but i want to play with him on the packers. the website says you can draft him as a free agent, but i have no idea how to do that.....another question for you did you actually have to play an online game to download the new roster or did you just sign into xbox live, cause i have connected to live but there is update option..........

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    i have the 360. i am yet to play online so i haven't d/l the new roster yet but i want to play with him on the packers. the website says you can draft him as a free agent, but i have no idea how to do that.....another question for you did you actually have to play an online game to download the new roster or did you just sign into xbox live, cause i have connected to live but there is update option..........
    I never found him when I was looking for him either. I think they may have taken him out of the game right before release when he was talking about coming back. but i don't know. You don't actually have to play online to download the roster. Do you have the gold or silver Xbox Live account? If you have gold, sign in and then go to Online(or whatever the option in the main menu of Madden is to play online), then quick match and once it finds an opponent it will tell you that you need to download a roster update. Download it, then just hit B to get out. The new roster should now be loaded and saved to your hard drive.

2000 Trans Am

I never found him when I was looking for him either. I think they may have taken him out of the game right before release when he was talking about coming back. but i don't know. You don't actually have to play online to download the roster. Do you have the gold or silver Xbox Live account? If you have gold, sign in and then go to Online(or whatever the option in the main menu of Madden is to play online), then quick match and once it finds an opponent it will tell you that you need to download a roster update. Download it, then just hit B to get out. The new roster should now be loaded and saved to your hard drive.
    cool thanks for the update lol but i read on the website that we can draft him and play with him on any of the 32 teams, you just have to use a fantasy draft to get him and i have no clue on how to draft!!!

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Are you looking in the free agent pool?

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

cool thanks for the update lol but i read on the website that we can draft him and play with him on any of the 32 teams, you just have to use a fantasy draft to get him and i have no clue on how to draft!!!
    I'm not sure if that's the case anymore since he's playing for the Jets. Even without the update, the makers may have pulled him from the game with all the controversy about his return. However from what I'm reading on gamefaqs, he is on the Legends team. You can just release him from that team and then pick him up on any team you wish.

2000 Trans Am

I'm not sure if that's the case anymore since he's playing for the Jets. Even without the update, the makers may have pulled him from the game with all the controversy about his return. However from what I'm reading on gamefaqs, he is on the Legends team. You can just release him from that team and then pick him up on any team you wish.
    yes yes yes but how do i do that?

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

yes yes yes but how do i do that?
    you've got me...I've only put the disc in and played one game so far. I haven't looked much into it. Who wants Brett Favre on their team anyway? lol

black 95 Z28 sold
    00 Sliver SS #2389

never got into the madden games...well just could'nt stand his voice 4 the most part

Thread Information