Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Too Old For Your Crap. kmassner's Avatar

Pewter
    2002 Z28 M6

LV Cop in Mustang GT

Hmph. A cop in an unmarked Mustang GT had someone pulled over this morning in Vegas. Methinks I'll look twice before toasting a pewter 'stang...

Silver
    2002 WS6

where was this?
    2002 WS6 aka "Mr.Brownstone"

My car is my heroin

Pewter
    2002 Z28 M6

I-15 South between 95 and Charleston. Really dark windows, no markings. Metro, not a trooper. During rush hour even.

I went to Playboy Mansion FantaZGuy28's Avatar

YJ
    04 GTO M6

Oh that sucks, ill make sure when I drive thru Vegas on my way to St George not to race a stang.

Pewter
    2002 Z28 M6

Looked to be after market exhaust too...

I think B/W Crown Vics should be mandatory.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

They got me in red Hemi Charger that had Black ass windows and Flowmasters a few monthes back. We had a race in Vegas and I was playing with him in the dually. It goes 13.40's on the propane and nitrous. Anyways he was cool to the extent he let us go with a writing warning.
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

You guys are lucky to even see those kind of cops. The best they have here are marked chargers. You rarely see the pursuit camaros anymore, I think they just save them for CSP track days now. I know they have an STi hiding somewhere, I've heard about it but never actually seen it other than pictures.

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

shit.....unmarked cars are a bitch.....we have a 01? mustang...silver, 6 banger....and then we have 00? silver too but its v8....the county next to us...has one of the new ones.....and now....we have an undercover ford FOCUS!!!!!!!

ill get pics.....

Another day Another 5th ARM5280's Avatar

Black
    Murdered 2006 GMC Sierra

Got em all beat a few counties away in Anson county they have a siezed Red Grand National rumor has a dope man bought it from Kenny Duttweiler, it was his personal car ive heard figures from 900-1200 hp

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

YOUCH! 900-1200hp? Thats insane!

Silver
    99 Chrysler 300M

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    shit.....unmarked cars are a bitch.....we have a 01? mustang...silver, 6 banger....and then we have 00? silver too but its v8....the county next to us...has one of the new ones.....and now....we have an undercover ford FOCUS!!!!!!!

ill get pics.....
    damn that sucks

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by ARM5280 View Post
    Got em all beat a few counties away in Anson county they have a siezed Red Grand National rumor has a dope man bought it from Kenny Duttweiler, it was his personal car ive heard figures from 900-1200 hp
    One of my Buick customers had also mentioned that....He was really pissed at the fact that the car did not get auctioned because he wanted to buy it. Yes it was one of him many GN's and the car put down 1120 or 1160 he said.
    Too bad so many cars that come from that quick money go to waste in that manner!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Vertibird54 View Post
    You rarely see the pursuit camaros anymore,
    Yeah, I remember seeing those, the county to the south of me had one. Haven't seen one in about 2 years.

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

The cops in central florida get fuckin creative... on the north side of orlando (seminole county) they have 2 mustangs... 2 06 ROUCH mustangs... most evil thing ever.. I was headin home on I-4 and saw a 97ish mustang pull up next to one of them and rev at it, then take off. The rouch lit up like a freakin christmas tree and pulled him over... I nearly crapped myself. Then I saw another one a few months later with somebody pulled over, but a different color.

Then here locally... on man, Daytona Beach cops get CREATIVE during speed/bike week/biketoberfest/spring break... I've seen an undercover cavalier sedan, malibus, impalas, explorers, f150s, EXCURSIONS(wtf???) and so on. They set up a speed trap on a popular street for the crotch rockets to race on last year... on one end, theres like 4 cars and trucks parked on the side of the road, and a bunch of people outside the cars just talking and stuff... but parked between 2 of the trucks is a freakin cruiser, and one of the guys outside is cop with a radar gun!!!(bastards). Then, at the far end of the road, the 4-door cavy was just chilling off to the side of the road, pointin a radar gun at people.

But, I have saved the best for last...

The most... most.... well, its the most something... undercover car EVER. A geo-freakin-metro cop car. I am DEAD serious... How would they actually pull someone over in that thing? I have no idea... maybe its the old people patrol...

pie
    free

Quote Originally Posted by Vertibird54 View Post
    You rarely see the pursuit camaros anymore.
    Only time I've actually gotten a speeding ticket in the bird was from one of those.

Pewter
    2002 Z28 M6

My brother is a trooper in CO, he used to have a pursuit Camaro. He loved it. Now he's stuck with the Crown Vic. He wants to drive my Camaro. I said no.

Yeah, I saw a Cavalier in Vegas. I'm not as worried about them. I'm worried about toasting the wrong mustang.

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    Only time I've actually gotten a speeding ticket in the bird was from one of those.
    How ironic. I almost never see them anymore unless they are at the drag strip. Theres one here locally for douglas county thats a 3rd gen but I've only seen him cruise around here twice in the last 8 months.

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post
    The cops in central florida get fuckin creative... on the north side of orlando (seminole county) they have 2 mustangs... 2 06 ROUCH mustangs... most evil thing ever.. I was headin home on I-4 and saw a 97ish mustang pull up next to one of them and rev at it, then take off. The rouch lit up like a freakin christmas tree and pulled him over... I nearly crapped myself. Then I saw another one a few months later with somebody pulled over, but a different color.
    You gotta be shittin' me! Good thing im moving to Dallas then.

327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by kmassner View Post
    Hmph. A cop in an unmarked Mustang GT had someone pulled over this morning in Vegas. Methinks I'll look twice before toasting a pewter 'stang...
    hmmmm maybe it would of been a cop off duty and in his personal car?????
    I highly doubt they would buy mustangs brand new and do them up.....though i have seen drug bust cars tured into police cars, like the ls1 camaro that has NOS.

Black
    '98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post

Then here locally... on man, Daytona Beach cops get CREATIVE during speed/bike week/biketoberfest/spring break... I've seen an undercover cavalier sedan, malibus, impalas, explorers, f150s, EXCURSIONS(wtf???) and so on. They set up a speed trap on a popular street for the crotch rockets to race on last year... on one end, theres like 4 cars and trucks parked on the side of the road, and a bunch of people outside the cars just talking and stuff... but parked between 2 of the trucks is a freakin cruiser, and one of the guys outside is cop with a radar gun!!!(bastards). Then, at the far end of the road, the 4-door cavy was just chilling off to the side of the road, pointin a radar gun at people.

But, I have saved the best for last...

The most... most.... well, its the most something... undercover car EVER. A geo-freakin-metro cop car. I am DEAD serious... How would they actually pull someone over in that thing? I have no idea... maybe its the old people patrol...
    Yep, Florida sucks ass. This is all new to me coming from Northwest Ohio. Hell, they don't even has the slim profile lights. Down here I've seen a Chevy Malibu many times pulling people over. About a month ago, I saw a new white F-150 pull someone over. This shit is crazy down here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information