Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

lunch order... i prank called my office...

the whole office ordered... secretary called them and placed the order... so i went out side and called my office and said in a heavy chinese accent "we don't have egg rolls. don't have pork lo mein. no egg drop soup cause we have no egg rolls. you order some where else. kthanksbye."

secratary bought it for a little then beat me with a ruler...

you guys got any funny prank calls???

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

I want food.

White
    2000 Firebird Formula

Did they prank fire you afterwards

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 00 formula View Post
    Did they prank fire you afterwards
    they can't... owners son...

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

We have this new guy that I'm training and I like to call him on the inside phone and pretend I'm someone from another office and ask him to fix a problem that I'm having...I then help him fix the problem that isn't happening...I'm a horrible person (read: trainer)

Silver
    2005 Ram Daytona

We used to call the receptionist and always ask if she could page richard smoker and mike hunt.
    Being the son of the boss does have its perks..

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Ryan I'll call your job asking for price quotes for 200 of my fellow chinamen to come from china to US is a crate.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by cant.b.caught.z28 View Post
    We used to call the receptionist and always ask if she could page richard smoker and mike hunt.
    Being the son of the boss does have its perks..

me and a bunch of buddies went to TGIfridays for dinner and i put out name in as "Fitzwell"... i told the guy "lok fella... there a bunch of us fitzwells in the area so you got to call our first name also... i don't want no laughing either... first name is dick..." dude was trying not to laugh and said no problem... about 20 mins later we hear "party of 7 for....... dick fitzwell..... you table is ready" the entire place burst in to laughter...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    Ryan I'll call your job asking for price quotes for 200 of my fellow chinamen to come from china to US is a crate.

White
    2000 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    they can't... owners son...
    If you haven't seen "what happens in vegas" you should, it's pretty funny (kind of goes along the lines of your statement).

White
    2000 Firebird Formula

When I was in High School, a friend of mine and I sat outside of a McD's that another buddy of ours worked at and called them arond 10 PM on a Saturday.

I told them that this was the INS and we will be performing a surprise inspection, we'll be there in 10 - 15 minutes.

Then we sat outside and watched the mexicans run out the back door.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 00 formula View Post
    When I was in High School, a friend of mine and I sat outside of a McD's that another buddy of ours worked at and called them arond 10 PM on a Saturday.

I told them that this was the INS and we will be performing a surprise inspection, we'll be there in 10 - 15 minutes.

Then we sat outside and watched the mexicans run out the back door.

reminds me of an e-mail i got a while ago... guy pulls up to these mexican guys looking for work gets them all in the back... takes them to the INS head quaters and blasts over speed bumps and stops in front and starts beeping the horn... these guys ran so fast...

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

We don't really get the opportunity to prank call, but I like to roll up a piece of tape to a point and stick it to the earpiece. Get's em almost everytime.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    We don't really get the opportunity to prank call, but I like to roll up a piece of tape to a point and stick it to the earpiece. Get's em almost everytime.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

I used to work at Mazzio's pizza. I went to the bathroom and called in an order with a fake name. I waited until it was just about to come out of the oven, and I went back and cancelled the order. Asked the boss if I could take it home so he didn't have to throw it away. Two large pizzas, cheesesticks, a calizone and two 2 liter dr. peppers for a party that night with my friends(the pop was because my boss was nice, he said I might as well take them too lol)....absolutely worked out awesome.

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I used to work at Mazzio's pizza. I went to the bathroom and called in an order with a fake name. I waited until it was just about to come out of the oven, and I went back and cancelled the order. Asked the boss if I could take it home so he didn't have to throw it away. Two large pizzas, cheesesticks, a calizone and two 2 liter dr. peppers for a party that night with my friends(the pop was because my boss was nice, he said I might as well take them too lol)....absolutely worked out awesome.
    I thought all those pizza places had caller ID? I couldn't get away with that when I worked at one for x-mas break, but that's brilliant.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    I thought all those pizza places had caller ID? I couldn't get away with that when I worked at one for x-mas break, but that's brilliant.
    That's the beauty of living in a small town. They didn't get caller ID there for another year....now they have a totally separate central call center for all the Mazzio's in the Tulsa area, so it's a lot harder to pull that shit off....buuut, I don't work there anymore, so I have to pay anyway...except for the fact that I have insiders working there, and they don't have cameras bwahahahahahaaaaa

Screw the system

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post

me and a bunch of buddies went to TGIfridays for dinner and i put out name in as "Fitzwell"... i told the guy "lok fella... there a bunch of us fitzwells in the area so you got to call our first name also... i don't want no laughing either... first name is dick..." dude was trying not to laugh and said no problem... about 20 mins later we hear "party of 7 for....... dick fitzwell..... you table is ready" the entire place burst in to laughter...
    That reminds me. We used to have the secretary page "Dick Gazinia" throughout the office / plant.
    Last edited by dock; 09-13-2008 at 01:42 AM.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

hahah weve got done "hugh cox" prank at applebees.. I used to find out the dirton people at work(jailtime, former drug problem etc) and act like a cop calling some of our friends to check up on them and tell them to appear in court till one called the KSP on me after freaking out. thank god I used a gophone

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

My mother had her power turned off because of a mix up on here bill. She went to the power company paid the bill and had service restored. I found out about it and called her pretending to be customer service and told her the bill had not been paid and service was going to be disconnected. She blew up and said the bill was paid lol. Thought she would beat me when I undisguised my voice lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information