Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LSX Addict Test

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

LSX Addict Test

1. A 1100RWHP Cobra Mustang runs a 6 second 1/4 mile at your local dragstrip. You do not clap nor yell. You sit stone silent in your seat and do not move. Face frozen. Looking straight ahead. Silent. Motionless.
    2. You are watching TV with your family. A GTO commercial comes on and your family must sedate you with a blow gun.
    3. You can tell me the exact time and place you first heard the 'maro was coming back.
    4. Your garage is a shithole except the area around your LSX powered ride is clean enough to eat off of.
    5. You have more than one GM related ball cap.
    6. You meet a really hot girl at the bar. She wants to do you big times. You two go out to the parking lot to "go for a spin"....she walks up to your world class kicks ass Trans Am/Camaro/Z/GTO and ask what kind of car is this? Right then and there she is put into the fuck em and forget em category. On the spot.
    7. You owned a Toyota Supra/Honda Accord in school and still to this day deny the fuck out of it. Even to people who knew you when you owned it.
    Your friend from back in the day...." Dude you did to own a Honda Accord! I have pictures of you and I in it!" "Here...Look!"
    You........"That isn't me and your a lying fuck....." as you burn the pictures......
    8. You tell your wife/GF your looking at houses to buy/Doing research for your job/looking up info on Web MD/ on the INTERNET and your on LS1.COM in AAG.
    9. The thought of what you would do to some baggy pant wearing dipshit with a nail through his nose who keyed your Z/Bird/Maro/GTO even surprises you. Didn't think you could really cut all those body parts up and put em in black trash bags but found it you really do have it in you after all huh!
    10. Your doing your wife/GF and your all moaning and groaning and wondering if you replaced the crush washer on your drain plug after the oil change that morning.

If you answered yes to any three questions. Your a LSX junkie man......

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

i am printing this out and posting it up in my bathroom and bedroom, and on my back windshield, the 3 places i get the most attention!!!

just awesome sarge..as usual!

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

LOL I love it

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

How are you classified if you answered yes to all 10 questions?

Black
    2004 Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    1. A 1100RWHP Cobra Mustang runs a 6 second 1/4 mile at your local dragstrip. You do not clap nor yell. You sit stone silent in your seat and do not move. Face frozen. Looking straight ahead. Silent. Motionless.
    2. You are watching TV with your family. A GTO commercial comes on and your family must sedate you with a blow gun.
    3. You can tell me the exact time and place you first heard the 'maro was coming back.
    4. Your garage is a shithole except the area around your LSX powered ride is clean enough to eat off of.
    6. You meet a really hot girl at the bar. She wants to do you big times. You two go out to the parking lot to "go for a spin"....she walks up to your world class kicks ass Trans Am/Camaro/Z/GTO and ask what kind of car is this? Right then and there she is put into the fuck em and forget em category. On the spot.
    7. You owned a Toyota Supra/Honda Accord in school and still to this day deny the fuck out of it. Even to people who knew you when you owned it.
    Your friend from back in the day...." Dude you did to own a Honda Accord! I have pictures of you and I in it!" "Here...Look!"
    You........"That isn't me and your a lying fuck....." as you burn the pictures......
    8. You tell your wife/GF your looking at houses to buy/Doing research for your job/looking up info on Web MD/ on the INTERNET and your on LS1.COM in AAG.
    9. The thought of what you would do to some baggy pant wearing dipshit with a nail through his nose who keyed your Z/Bird/Maro/GTO even surprises you. Didn't think you could really cut all those body parts up and put em in black trash bags but found it you really do have it in you after all huh!
    10. Your doing your wife/GF and your all moaning and groaning and wondering if you replaced the crush washer on your drain plug after the oil change that morning.

1. See number 7
    2. I'm big on the motor but in all honesty a GTO looks like a number 7
    3. Yes on AAG
    4. Yes ... hee hee
    5. Just one to be honest but can't find it.
    6. In La Jolla, Ca. home of Americas ditzy's she thought my 96 V6 Vert RS was a Ferrari so I got some.
    7. I had a 12.5 second '67 Fastback so everyone else applies.
    8. Busted
    9. I look like I still live in the 80's so I'm scary.
    10. I thought something felt like an IUD ...

Score ... forget it ... hee hee

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

umm... no comment...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

yes to almost all

i actualled 'ed at this. good work sarge

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

you need this one yet...

11. you send an e-mail at work to your fellow co workers and included a " : lol: (with out the space) in the e-mail...

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i always use ls1 smileys in AIM or in chat on accident. sometimes myspace messages too. ppl think im crazy lol

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

i found this on another board, but it's so true.

You know you drive an F-body when...

I got a huge kick out of it (mainly because I am largely guilty of just about all of these) and I think most of you will also

1) It takes you 8 hrs to change the spark plugs

2) You have to worry about breaking your rear end with even stock power

3) When you have to buy tires every year

4) Driving on the on ramp to the highway means wide open throttle
    ohyeah.

5) When you go under an overpass or through a tunnel you downshift into first and got full throttle because it sounds like an indycar

6) When you're trying to sneak out the house and you have to push your car about 2 1/2 blocks away just to turn your car so you're not heard at home....
    ^ive done that, 2 1/2 blocks isnt far enough away! haha

7) You find yourself listening to the exhaust instead of the tunes

8) You can spot another fbody or vette from a half mile by the daytime lights

9) When you take more pics of your car than anything else.

10) When you see someone you know... you drop it down into 1st, slowly roll by them, and tap the accelerator while lookin at them like "yea... you know you're impressed"
    everytime

11) When you cruise thru the mall parking lots just to see how many car alarms you can set off

12) When you refuse to put on a front liscense plate cuz you gotta see that front bowtie

13) When you meet total strangers that have the same intrest and act like old friends from high school..

14) You buy the wife her own F-body, so she won't drive yours

15) When you are always looking for more traction

16) When old people shake their fist at you.

17) When old guys give you a thumbs up

18) When you have to drive at an angle driving on to/up steep driveways and roads

19) When you secretly watch people in the parking lot as you start your car up... and you get a kick out of it when they turn to see what the hell that was

20) You completely disregard fuel economy and just drive for the hell of it

21) When you're waiting for your check to clear just so you can add another mod

22) When you tell people not to lean on your car

23) When you dont mind people staring at your car

24) You drive passed an alll glass building and just look at your cars reflection

25) When you take the long way to a store just so you can have as much driving time as possible

26) If someone says "strange", you dont think about it being wierd. you think rear ends

27. Your always trying to find out what that "tick" is
    no. theres not ticks in my car

28. Your homepage is Ls1.com

29. Instead of trying to beat the redlight, you hope it stops you so u can race from the dig

30. When a conversation starter becomes "So what have you done to her?"

31. when you are coming to a dip in the road too fast, your stomach twists, and you involuntarily pick up your feet cuz you know the exhaust is about to scrape.

32. you start seeing Mustangs in your rear-view on a regular basis.

33.when you see a cop or any car with lights on top you already feel guilty, like when exiting a store and thinking the theft alarm is going to go off. Even though you did nothing wrong.

34. when you find that damn hidden cup holder under the radio, and it makes the whole week seem great.

35. when you meet someone new and you are sooooo looking forward when they ask you what type of car you drive. You might even drop hints so they ask sooner, "nah i wish I can go out on saturday but I have to work on my car...."

36. when you change lanes immediatly if you see some sprinklers running

37. when you use your exhaust note instead of your horn (or is that just me)

38. when you take forever to park in a parking lot because you analyze every possible outcome about parking next to this guy or that guy and end up parking across the street and still some asshole parks next to you, but you dont get mad if its another GM muscle car.........and so on

39. when you seem to always take the long way home

40. You Cringe when the passenger goes to shut the door, because you KNOW they are going to slam it.

41. You have to dry your car twice, because after the first time, you open the hatch and the rear quarters get soaked again.

42. You dont rotate your tires, You just move the fronts to the rears and buy 2 new ones for the front.

43. You create curse words for GM because of the way they engineer stuff, but you wouldnt buy anything else

44. You can make a conversation peice about how many times you've changed your window motor.

45. Your heart skips a beat after filling up the tank.

46. You see 2 slow cars racing and you join the race just to see the look on their face as you pass them from 5 cars behind. (Did that to 2 jettas yesterday)

47. You only put half a tank in on Saturday night because you don't need the extra 'race weight'

48. You drive a 'normal' car and you think there is something wrong because it barely moves at 50% throttle

49. If the intake is the first thing you look at when you pop the hood of another f-body.

50. If someone says B4C or 1LE and you know EXACTLY what they are talking about

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by sgt0704 View Post
    You know you drive an F-body when...

I got a huge kick out of it (mainly because I am largely guilty of just about all of these) and I think most of you will also

1) It takes you 8 hrs to change the spark plugs

2) You have to worry about breaking your rear end with even stock power

3) When you have to buy tires every year

4) Driving on the on ramp to the highway means wide open throttle
    ohyeah.

5) When you go under an overpass or through a tunnel you downshift into first and got full throttle because it sounds like an indycar

6) When you're trying to sneak out the house and you have to push your car about 2 1/2 blocks away just to turn your car so you're not heard at home....
    ^ive done that, 2 1/2 blocks isnt far enough away! haha

7) You find yourself listening to the exhaust instead of the tunes

8) You can spot another fbody or vette from a half mile by the daytime lights

9) When you take more pics of your car than anything else.

10) When you see someone you know... you drop it down into 1st, slowly roll by them, and tap the accelerator while lookin at them like "yea... you know you're impressed"
    everytime

11) When you cruise thru the mall parking lots just to see how many car alarms you can set off

12) When you refuse to put on a front liscense plate cuz you gotta see that front bowtie

13) When you meet total strangers that have the same intrest and act like old friends from high school..

14) You buy the wife her own F-body, so she won't drive yours

15) When you are always looking for more traction

16) When old people shake their fist at you.

17) When old guys give you a thumbs up

18) When you have to drive at an angle driving on to/up steep driveways and roads

19) When you secretly watch people in the parking lot as you start your car up... and you get a kick out of it when they turn to see what the hell that was

20) You completely disregard fuel economy and just drive for the hell of it

21) When you're waiting for your check to clear just so you can add another mod

22) When you tell people not to lean on your car

23) When you dont mind people staring at your car

24) You drive passed an alll glass building and just look at your cars reflection

25) When you take the long way to a store just so you can have as much driving time as possible

26) If someone says "strange", you dont think about it being wierd. you think rear ends

27. Your always trying to find out what that "tick" is
    no. theres not ticks in my car

28. Your homepage is Ls1.com

29. Instead of trying to beat the redlight, you hope it stops you so u can race from the dig

30. When a conversation starter becomes "So what have you done to her?"

31. when you are coming to a dip in the road too fast, your stomach twists, and you involuntarily pick up your feet cuz you know the exhaust is about to scrape.

32. you start seeing Mustangs in your rear-view on a regular basis.

33.when you see a cop or any car with lights on top you already feel guilty, like when exiting a store and thinking the theft alarm is going to go off. Even though you did nothing wrong.

34. when you find that damn hidden cup holder under the radio, and it makes the whole week seem great.

35. when you meet someone new and you are sooooo looking forward when they ask you what type of car you drive. You might even drop hints so they ask sooner, "nah i wish I can go out on saturday but I have to work on my car...."

36. when you change lanes immediatly if you see some sprinklers running

37. when you use your exhaust note instead of your horn (or is that just me)

38. when you take forever to park in a parking lot because you analyze every possible outcome about parking next to this guy or that guy and end up parking across the street and still some asshole parks next to you, but you dont get mad if its another GM muscle car.........and so on

39. when you seem to always take the long way home

40. You Cringe when the passenger goes to shut the door, because you KNOW they are going to slam it.

41. You have to dry your car twice, because after the first time, you open the hatch and the rear quarters get soaked again.

42. You dont rotate your tires, You just move the fronts to the rears and buy 2 new ones for the front.

43. You create curse words for GM because of the way they engineer stuff, but you wouldnt buy anything else

44. You can make a conversation peice about how many times you've changed your window motor.

45. Your heart skips a beat after filling up the tank.

46. You see 2 slow cars racing and you join the race just to see the look on their face as you pass them from 5 cars behind. (Did that to 2 jettas yesterday)

47. You only put half a tank in on Saturday night because you don't need the extra 'race weight'

48. You drive a 'normal' car and you think there is something wrong because it barely moves at 50% throttle

49. If the intake is the first thing you look at when you pop the hood of another f-body.

50. If someone says B4C or 1LE and you know EXACTLY what they are talking about
    guilty of all but 1 or 2 of those

silver
    1998 Z28

51. When you have to hide the bank statements so your wife won't know how much you spent on mods that month.

52. when you conciously look for other f bodies to park next to everywhere you go

53. when you stop associating with someone (for good) for making a disrespectful comment about your car (some people are just plain ignorant!)

54. when youv'e got your girlfriend talking shit on every mustang/import she sees, and she knows more about f-bodies than most guys (guys who don't drive them that is)

55. when your 4 year old nephew tells a guy in a wal mart parking lot that his car (mustang) sucks.

56. when you spend more $ on detailing supplies than you do on food.

57. when you know your cars birthday, but not your woman's

58. When your girlfriend asks do you love your car more than me? and you just stand there silent lol.

59. You slow down to let some ricer catch up, then give him the thumbs down and smoke his ass.

60. When all you think about is your car and what to do to it next.

61. When you lock the doors with the little remote like 6 times before you actually go inside the house.

62. you try every chance to back into a spot where more people than not will be affected by the sound of you exhaust the next time you start it.

63. your blood pressure goes through the roof the second you see a car parked right next to yours (non fbod), and the only relief you get is after a thorough investigation of that side.

64. You can't hear the person next to you talking when you're accelerating

65. You treat stop lights like the tree at the drag strip, watching the other directions light for when it turns yellow, then red

66. You know where EVERY fbody in your neighborhood is

67.You cut your arms on the cowl when swapping the intake manifold

68. You break you're oil pressure sending unit when swapping the intake manifold

69. You avoid puddles at all costs

70. You know where EVERY manhole cover is and dodge them like doing slalom

71. You don't have "ohh shit handles"

72. You can put your car sideways at 25mph

73. Your car has the "corvette engine"

74. You watch for cops like your life depends on it

75. You dream about working on your car or driving your car lol.
    (probably more true for us overseas)

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by sgt0704 View Post
    51. When you have to hide the bank statements so your wife won't know how much you spent on mods that month.

52. when you conciously look for other f bodies to park next to everywhere you go

53. when you stop associating with someone (for good) for making a disrespectful comment about your car (some people are just plain ignorant!)

54. when youv'e got your girlfriend talking shit on every mustang/import she sees, and she knows more about f-bodies than most guys (guys who don't drive them that is)

55. when your 4 year old nephew tells a guy in a wal mart parking lot that his car (mustang) sucks.

56. when you spend more $ on detailing supplies than you do on food.

57. when you know your cars birthday, but not your woman's

58. When your girlfriend asks do you love your car more than me? and you just stand there silent lol.

59. You slow down to let some ricer catch up, then give him the thumbs down and smoke his ass.

60. When all you think about is your car and what to do to it next.

61. When you lock the doors with the little remote like 6 times before you actually go inside the house.

62. you try every chance to back into a spot where more people than not will be affected by the sound of you exhaust the next time you start it.

63. your blood pressure goes through the roof the second you see a car parked right next to yours (non fbod), and the only relief you get is after a thorough investigation of that side.

64. You can't hear the person next to you talking when you're accelerating

65. You treat stop lights like the tree at the drag strip, watching the other directions light for when it turns yellow, then red

66. You know where EVERY fbody in your neighborhood is

67.You cut your arms on the cowl when swapping the intake manifold

68. You break you're oil pressure sending unit when swapping the intake manifold

69. You avoid puddles at all costs

70. You know where EVERY manhole cover is and dodge them like doing slalom

71. You don't have "ohh shit handles"

72. You can put your car sideways at 25mph

73. Your car has the "corvette engine"

74. You watch for cops like your life depends on it

75. You dream about working on your car or driving your car lol.
    (probably more true for us overseas)
    omg im so guilty of 53, 53, 57, 58, 60, 63, 64, 65, 66, 69, 70, 71, 74, 75 NOT 72 UNLESS THE ROADS ARE WET haha, NOT 73 EITHER ,

silver
    1998 Z28

76. you get all excited when you see it sitting in the garage, or in the parking lot at work.

77. When you don't mind getting out of bed in the morning remembering what you're about to drive to work in.

78. When you park with the front out you always give it more gas then normal when backing in so people know your there

79. When you go to a gathering you always downshift so they know your comming

80. When you see a mustang comming up on the highway you go to 2nd or 3rd depending on the speed so they wont get away with a ricer fly bye

81. When at a fast food restraunt the person on the speaker ask you to turn off your car

82. When people you know ask you to burn out, you wont. but when people are staring, that you've never met, you will give them a smoke show

83. When everyone in the parking lot stops what they're doing to stare at your car cause the noise

84. After a burnout people a 1/2 mile away come to find out what happend and see if everyones ok ( happend to me )

85. You're the local rednecks greatest hero even more so than hank williams sr

86. You travel 1 hr to other towns to look for a race

87. When you have to roll your windows up 1 at a time.

88. They are still slower than any window known to man

89. when you have a mod called The Hot Seat mod

90. You cringe when the passenger goes to shut the door... by the WINDOW!

91. you never honk your horn, instead you just rev up your motor. I don't think i have ever used my horn.

92. when you're driving another manual(standard), you can't seem to find reverse

93. when every five speed you drive, you think it needs a sixth gear

94. your cell phone wallpaper is your f-body

95. your computer wallpaper is your f-body

96. when everyone you work with knows your car

97. You go onto forums and ask peoples opinions for everything,like you have no mind of your own..... Should I buy 2 ply or 1?.... Coke or Pepsi?

98. people ask you where you get the money for such a shiney and fast car, and you explain to them that their new Kia costs twice what your Firebird did

99. you are a master at limbo (or have back/neck problems) from having to snake or squeeze your way into your car due to the person parked TOO close next to you. Or in some cases, you have crawled in through your hatch to not risk it...

100. You always clean the area under the rear spoiler not because someone will see it ,but because another F-Body owner will notice

silver
    1998 Z28

it's all your fault Sarge, you started it.

silver
    1998 Z28

101. When you give directions to your house you always conclude it with "it's the house with all the burnout marks in front of the driveway"

102. When your child gets totally pi^^ed off when they have to ride in the rear seat. But when they ride in front, they spend all their time looking out the window to see if any of their friends see them in the car

103. you blow one up and go buy a new one the next day

104. When the people at Auto Zone, Advanced etc... know you by name.

105. When on the highway you notice a mustang/ricer that wont pass you it just stays in your rear view you see it as a sign of respect!

106. When you have this horrifying grinding sound coming from your headlight motor when it closes....

107. when your power antenna makes a horrifying sound and does not lower...

108. when you are afraid to raise/lower your power windows because it might prematurely wear them out...

109. when you wonder why is there a friggin' bump on the passenger floor board...

110. when you sit in a GTO and wonder why GM got McDonald's Happy Meal toy quality interior for your car...

silver
    1998 Z28

111. When you whoop on someone in a race and they assume you have n2o or a blower, etc.. and cannot believe you beat them with simple bolt ons and an ls1.

112. The first thing you do when you start your car is turn OFF the traction controll...

113. For the 6spd guys*- If you get in an automatic car and almost push a hole through the floor with your left foot out of habit.

114. When you flip your turn signal lever it sounds like a twig snapping.

115. When your family goes out to dinner you never ride with them cause you want to drive your car. And also make sure no one rides with you in the process by telling them "i'll meet you there".

116. You blast the heater, so you can cruise with the T-Tops out on a cold day.

117. You stop 2 feet short of the parking curb, so you dont scrap the nose.

118. You have to fold down the back seat just to get your full load of groceries in the car.

119. You go through 6 painstaking steps just getting the front of the car high enough to wiggle under it to change oil

120. You religiously put the club on the steering wheel as an added precaution, even though your wife's car, which cost twice as much, sits in the driveway right next to it without one.

121. You regret getting where you're going not so much because you enjoy driving the car, but simply knowing that climbing out without rubbing the leather side bolsters too much is going to be a major physical effort.

122. You have a pristine, low mileage car and you still find yourself fixing something on it about once a week.

123. You drive the car all week with no opportunities, and then you take your 4x4 out on the weekend and finally get that Mustang GT to line up with you at a light. Unfortunately, it takes a calendar to measure 1/4 mile times with your truck.

124. you say goodbye to your F-Body at the first snowfall, and look at it in the garage until the Spring thaw

125. When you replace your window motors almost as often as your oil!!!

126. You have had injuries from how hard your car launches

127. when it is a habit to wave at other f-bodies, and when they don't wave back you get pissed off.

128. You see a bird in the parkinglot at night, running with only its parking lights on, and you say to yourself, "nice mod."

129. The first and last thing you do during a day is log onto LS1.com

130. when u see a regular person driving an F-body and get pissed off that they dont understand every little working part of the LS1 they are driving

silver
    1998 Z28

131. You say a short prayer or do that Catholic thing with your fingers and the cross every time you roll up the window. A sucessful roll-up while raining results in at least 4 Thank You Jesuses!!!

132. you introduce yourself to someone, from the board, you've just met as your screen name instead of your real name.

133. You close the door with 2 fingers right on the rubber in between the window and the paint, so you don't leave fingerprints.

134. When filling up you decide you're gonna drive the beater more often, but every morning you decide you'll start driving the beater more often, starting tomorrow.

135. When you car shakes the ground so hard with the cutouts open that the fireants line up to bite your tires............

silver
    1998 Z28

Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    CT6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post

Sarge I'm not a man an answered yes to more then one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information