View Poll Results: Should I kick her to the curb?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

74 94.87%
  • No

4 5.13%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

LS1.com Decides my fate!!

Yes or no....should I dump the GF. Now first off, with your vote you must include a post (no bs or stupid shit) that is actually serious. Here is the cliff notes of my GF.....

No sex drive

Likes to claim everything as hers, ie...food and such.

No ambition (been unemployed for 9 months and hasn't looked for a job)

Stopped cooking for me, but cooks for friends. Cooked for me this morning only because she was cooking for a friend and I happened to wake up.

When we get in a arguement all she does is run to the bedroom and cry. Which makes it impossible to figure anything out.

Treats her dog and cat better then me, they sleep in bed, they try to get in bed on the rare time we do have sex, they get in garbage, etc....

What does LS1.com want me to do. I want to stay because deep down, I am retarded and love her but enough is enough. Like I said, each vote must have a good explaination post with it to count. Any stupid, non informative post will not count. Any vote without a post will not count. Questions are free to be asked of me. I am going to bed but will be on for a good deal of time tomorrow.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Before I vote, questions:

How old is she?
    You live together?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

More then fair enough sir.

She is 25, I am 27

And yes we rent apartment together.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

To the Curb FTMFW

Either Have a serious sit down w/ her, or.... move on to greener pastures.

Black
    1995 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    More then fair enough sir.

She is 25, I am 27

Does she go to school (about the ambition thing)???

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

One thing why I may be bias and want to keep her is the good times we DID have and she is HOT, out of my league one would say but I know that it won't work if thats all we got. And before I jet, we have been living with each other for about 6 months.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird Phoenix View Post
    Does she go to school (about the ambition thing)???
    Nope, she just sits at home on her ass and hangs with friends.

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

how long you two been together?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Thoughts on information provided:
    No sex drive
    Why is this? Is it because she doesn't enjoy it or just doesn't want to? If the latter, many different things can effect that, such as any medications she might be on, diet, stress, etc.
    What else besides food?
    And on food, who buys it?
    I'm assuming you're living together, is it understood that you both share the food? Or do you each buy your own to eat?
    If the former, it seems as she's treating you more like a college roommate than someone she's in a relationship with.

Is she in school?
    If not, what does she do? Anything?
    Being at school is an acceptable reason to not have a job imo (Provided you can still be responsible for your standard of living through loans or whatever), same with raising children. But if shes just doing nothing productive at all, that is very selfish and very unattractive. That would be a deal breaker for me, I am very ambitious and if my girlfriend wasn't the same I don't think I could be with her.
    Stopped cooking for me, but cooks for friends. Cooked for me this morning only because she was cooking for a friend and I happened to wake up.
    Is there a reason she stopped cooking for just you? Obviously she would still cook for herself, and it hardly takes anymore effort to cook for two than one. Is she mad at you? Relationship problems (Letting her know what you feel, as mentioned in this thread)?
    When we get in a arguement all she does is run to the bedroom and cry. Which makes it impossible to figure anything out.
    Is this girl in high school? Tell her that you won't get anywhere in a relationship if you don't discuss problems in an adult manner.

Treats her dog and cat better then me, they sleep in bed, they try to get in bed on the rare time we do have sex, they get in garbage, etc....
    If you don't like them in the bed, bring it up with her and see if they could stay in a pet bed at the foot of the bed, etc. If you want to have sex, just put them outside the bedroom and close the door. If they get in the garbage, they're not trained properly. Generally speaking, she doesn't seem like a very mature person at all, let alone someone who seems like they would devote the time to properly train an animal. I await your response to the questions, but to be honest, it's not looking good.

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

OK here is my opinion. I pay the bills, she doesnt do shit for me, no more sexual drive, she has no ambition, yet i love her? No way no how. I would say if she was your wife then your decision would be alot harder but she isnt. TO THE CURB!

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Thoughts on information provided:

Why is this? Is it because she doesn't enjoy it or just doesn't want to? If the latter, many different things can effect that, such as any medications she might be on, diet, stress, etc.

What else besides food?
    And on food, who buys it?
    I'm assuming you're living together, is it understood that you both share the food? Or do you each buy your own to eat?
    If the former, it seems as she's treating you more like a college roommate than someone she's in a relationship with.

Is she in school?
    If not, what does she do? Anything?
    Being at school is an acceptable reason to not have a job imo (Provided you can still be responsible for your standard of living through loans or whatever), same with raising children. But if shes just doing nothing productive at all, that is very selfish and very unattractive. That would be a deal breaker for me, I am very ambitious and if my girlfriend wasn't the same I don't think I could be with her.

Is there a reason she stopped cooking for just you? Obviously she would still cook for herself, and it hardly takes anymore effort to cook for two than one. Is she mad at you? Relationship problems (Letting her know what you feel, as mentioned in this thread)?

Is this girl in high school? Tell her that you won't get anywhere in a relationship if you don't discuss problems in an adult manner.

If you don't like them in the bed, bring it up with her and see if they could stay in a pet bed at the foot of the bed, etc. If you want to have sex, just put them outside the bedroom and close the door. If they get in the garbage, they're not trained properly. Generally speaking, she doesn't seem like a very mature person at all, let alone someone who seems like they would devote the time to properly train an animal. I await your response to the questions, but to be honest, it's not looking good.

TOO MUCH

Have one last talk with her. She doesnt change then its her loss

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Nope, she just sits at home on her ass and hangs with friends.
    You say that you rent the apartment together, how does she pay for her half of the rent?
    One thing why I may be bias and want to keep her is the good times we DID have and she is HOT, out of my league one would say but I know that it won't work if thats all we got. And before I jet, we have been living with each other for about 6 months.
    Much more than physical attractiveness is required for a successful relationship.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

get rid of her. it's a bad relationship and you know that it is and so does everyone around you. it's unhealthy and she's taking complete advantage of you. get out before it's too late.

Red
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

CURB. Life's too short for that crap.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Get rid of her. No sex drive? That is strike one AND two. Being lazy and not cooking and acting like a child in an arguement/disagreement is strike 3.

Seriously, How can you have a relationship with no sex? If you go to work everyday, and she sits at home, and she doesnt have sex with you.... Im betting she is already getting corn holed soimewhere else. Just my opinion.

Dump that bitch. Post pictures also, LS1.com just made the damned rule of starting a thread about any girl related issues in your life... and YOU HAVE TO POST PICTURES.

But dump her.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

hmmmmm, it's hard for me to decide with the pretty picture you paint of her. WTF? You knew the answer to this before you even posted. In your post there's not one single positive thing posted about her other than " I"m retarded and I love her". You know what you must do young Skywalker.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Put some presure on her. Stop buying anything except personal hygene products. Feed yourself by going out to eat without her. If she asks for money give her scraps i.e. pocket change and loose bills. These things can get her moving on getting her life going. Sounds like you've nothing to loose at this point. Loving her will soon not be enough as this will eventually wear you down emotionally. These things have a way of creaping into everything you do. Such as work. If you start taking these bad feelings to work it could end up costing you your job. You cant put "but I love her" on a resume for a referance. You cant change people they have to want to change. Sounds like she's getting too comfortable in this way of life. A way of life that YOU are funding I imagine. If she acts like a child now. Well it may get worse. In my oppinion sounds like she's melting your resolve with tears. It just maybe time to move on. Only you can make that call. It wont be easy but there are hard choices that need to be made now. Prolonging the conclusion may only make things harder later....Good luck..Let this one go my friend..Open your eyes..
    Last edited by Smittro; 03-23-2009 at 02:16 AM.

Formula Driver! 96Firebirdformula's Avatar

Batman Black
    1996 Formula

Damn how HOT is she if you let her do this ???

Blue/White
    00 TA/05 Legacy GT

Yes or no....should I dump the GF. Now first off, with your vote you must include a post (no bs or stupid shit) that is actually serious. Here is the cliff notes of my GF.....

No sex drive

What does LS1.com want me to do. I want to stay because deep down, I am retarded and love her but enough is enough. Like I said, each vote must have a good explaination post with it to count. Any stupid, non informative post will not count. Any vote without a post will not count. Questions are free to be asked of me. I am going to bed but will be on for a good deal of time tomorrow.
    Serious as hell with this.

If she has no sex drive, you will eventually be unfaithful to her.

End it now.

Buy Domestic, Buy a Lexus The Project's Avatar

Red Jewel
    2010 SS

Quote Originally Posted by david_viny View Post
    CURB. Life's too short for that crap.
    +1

Don't be a fool...she is using you. You don't have relationship with this girl.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information