Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love Guru

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Love Guru

I normally dont like comedy's to much. More of an action guy. Id have to give this movie a B though. Wasnt to bad.

Silver+Black/Black+Silver
    1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

Looked like another stupid comedy to me.. I didn't see it, I went to see the strangers instead.. and that movie pretty much sucked.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Yeah it was hard to rate because I normally dont watch comedy.

1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

Yeah.. some girls I went to the movies with said it was good.. I went to a different one, didn't wanna sit through it. But you know how highschool girls are

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

i wanna see it.. it looks like it could be funny

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ten View Post
    Yeah.. some girls I went to the movies with said it was good.. I went to a different one, didn't wanna sit through it. But you know how highschool girls are

yea good thing is as I get older they stay the same age. LOL j/k! remember Dazed and Confused!

Actually its a bunch of young hot college girls round here and I look younger but with experience so am doin extremely well and they all want an older guy it seems, thats where I come in. Movie looks dumb though you probably did the right thing to avoid high school giggling and cheesy movie. Did you meet back up after movie though and get them to put out? LOL
    Last edited by BlwnCamaro; 06-20-2008 at 02:17 PM.

1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

Haha.. Yeah they're right in my age group.. Only thing now is now that I'm 18, I gotta leave the 15 year old's alone LOL!

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Haha.. Yeah they're right in my age group.. Only thing now is now that I'm 18, I gotta leave the 15 year old's alone LOL!

Yea the tragedies of adulthood!

LOL College aged girls are very fun though too, I was with sorority girls last night and they were dancing with boobies out and giving each other and me lap dances. Needless to say I banged one and got the others # who was the hottest of all them and called her today. If you have parents permission at your age of 18 you could still do 15 in some states. LOL

1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

Haha.. AWESOME! I'll have to come to NM and hang out with you LOL!

And yeah, I'm sure that is true.. but seriously, what parent is gonna say, "yeah, you can have sex with my 15 year old daughter."

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Haha.. AWESOME! I'll have to come to NM and hang out with you LOL!

And yeah, I'm sure that is true.. but seriously, what parent is gonna say, "yeah, you can have sex with my 15 year old daughter."
    Yea anytime, its a small college town and I build and race fbodies and superbikes for a living here and then chase the local college pu$$y on them! LOL Plus El Paso TX is 45 min. away and there is pu$$y galore down there.

Yea was joking bout parent thing, buts its true though in some states. I went to college at lsu in Baton Rouge and there were some young chics that were freaks and there parents didnt mind if they dated older guys! You would be surprised, Plus they all loved fbodies, I was in heaven out there for awhile. LOL

1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

Quote Originally Posted by BlwnCamaro View Post
    Yea anytime, its a small college town and I build and race fbodies and superbikes for a living here and then chase the local college pu$$y on them! LOL Plus El Paso TX is 45 min. away and there is pu$$y galore down there.

Yea was joking bout parent thing, buts its true though in some states. I went to college at lsu in Baton Rouge and there were some young chics that were freaks and there parents didnt mind if they dated older guys! You would be surprised, Plus they all loved fbodies, I was in heaven out there for awhile. LOL
    Lol well that's what it's all about! Wish I was there with you haha...

And how is the business? Good money?

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Lol well that's what it's all about! Wish I was there with you haha...

And how is the business? Good money?
    Im sure its pretty baddass in florida too. But the latina girls around here are wild and super hot its hard to mess with that, but florida is ridiculous im sure too.

The business is great, its a small area but I have low overhead and am the only one specializing in lsx around here so its nice. I went 11's on my old stock combo with lt's, gears, free mods and a little juice (150 shot) even with the heat and crappy air density here (4000) ft. Am now assembling 6.0 with ms4 cam, hand ported heads, lt's and with a 9inch out back. Also im upping the jug to a 200 shot with my new stronger 6.0 block in the quest for deep 10's at altitude in full street trim. At the same time that should silence most all street competition in this particular area, shooting for over 700 horsepower at flywheel on the jug.

Also went 11's in supercharged stroked 3rd gen with mostly stock drivetrain, both street cars and blew away some trailer queens around here and smoked many people on the street. Raced through college also which build my name, if anyone is thinkin bout doin fbody here they take it to me. Also founded AI superbike stunt team which is awesome and attracts alot of interest. Now I have build many local fbodies for customers and I do old school sbc also.
    Last edited by BlwnCamaro; 06-20-2008 at 03:40 PM.

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

when I watch love guru It will probably be on video dont think I would spend the kablingi to see it at theater. Just my .02cents

1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

Quote Originally Posted by BlwnCamaro View Post
    Im sure its pretty baddass in florida too. But the latina girls around here are wild and super hot its hard to mess with that, but florida is ridiculous im sure too.

The business is great, its a small area but I have low overhead and am the only one specializing in lsx around here so its nice. I went 11's on my old stock combo with lt's, gears, free mods and a little juice (150 shot) even with the heat and crappy air density here (4000) ft. Am now assembling 6.0 with ms4 cam, hand ported heads, lt's and with a 9inch out back.

Also went 11's in supercharged stroked 3rd gen with mostly stock drivetrain, both street cars and blew away some trailer queens around here and smoked many people on the street. Raced through college also which build my name, if anyone is thinkin bout doin fbody here they take it to me. Also founded AI superbike stunt team which is awesome and attracts alot of interest. Now I have build many local fbodies for customers and I do old school sbc also.
    Yeah it's not bad at all here.. Gotta make it down to miami or something for a week ...

And that would be awesome, wish I had a shop like that around here.. there are a couple places not too far, but I don't know if I really trust em too much, and they are SUPER expensive..

But, do me a favor .. next time you're at one of those party's, take some pics and send em to me!!

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Yeah it's not bad at all here.. Gotta make it down to miami or something for a week ...

And that would be awesome, wish I had a shop like that around here.. there are a couple places not too far, but I don't know if I really trust em too much, and they are SUPER expensive..

But, do me a favor .. next time you're at one of those party's, take some pics and send em to me!!
    LOL I'll try to take some pics next time or see if the one that gave me her number will let me take some pics. Would have to bust out the cam cause my phone doesnt download the pics but I could make it happen. I'll keep you updated!
    Yes I can give great price due to lower overhead than big dogs out there.
    Yea miami would be awesome, it blows this place away, probably just super hot babes and fast ass cars everywhere. Some of the races I saw on youtube from florida area had some extremely fast streetcars running around. Thats the way it was in Baton Rouge, I learned alot out there.
    Last edited by BlwnCamaro; 06-20-2008 at 03:37 PM.

1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

Yeah I haven't been yet.. I will need to take some time off from work and check it out.. But I can only imagine what it's like there.. Lemme get my procharger on before I go

And yeah make sure you do! If not..

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Yeah I haven't been yet.. I will need to take some time off from work and check it out.. But I can only imagine what it's like there.. Lemme get my procharger on before I go

And yeah make sure you do! If not..
    Mmmm procharger mmmm. Had vortec on my 89! Boost is amazing, but nitrous is very effective also just has to be done right like anything else. No fuel=blown engine!

Yea i'll post some pics for everybody if I can, gimme a little time but im workin with a couple freaks right now so shouldnt be a problem.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Im kinda glad to be outta florida. Too damn hot and getting over run.

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by redls1 View Post
    Im kinda glad to be outta florida. Too damn hot and getting over run.

Yea i kinda felt that way about baton rouge even though i liked it when I was out there. The humidity kills and its way more laid back and open space out here.

1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

It does get hot.. but VERY nice at night!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information