Thread: Loss of Control

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Loss of Control

I was sitting at a traffic light on my way home from work. At the intersecting road there was a guy in a red GTO turning right. His dumbass floors it and tries to turn onto the road I am on from a stop. You could see the ass end kicking and kicking to the left so he tires to correct to straighten out the car but he over corrects and spins the whole car around and hits the median. So now this DB is facing the wrong way on the road, haha it was great, truly great. A classic move haha. I have seen so many videos like that but to see it in person was priceless. Even after all that he proceeds to floor it to get back facing the correct direction on the street..........Hoping its an LS1 member and he sees this post!! Hahaha

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Kid with his first V8?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

An LSx powered car is nothing to take lightly, let alone a V8. I have heard of kids getting GTOs after dealing with 4 cyl FWD cars and "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE"...it's all over. I have been to car shows where GM V8 folks talk about kids with LSx cars and and wrecking them. I mean, some of these older folks don't take LSx destruction lightly.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

I see it all the time, it's called high schoolers guy in a gayed out (window louvers,giant ass duck tail etc.) '05+ stang almost took me out when he decided to hang it out when he crossed the median. I ran his ass down and he got skurred. Started running stop signs and shit, a real good example of a safe driver. And it was an automatic. How hard can controlling 300 pounds of torque with a slush box be? I have 330 in a light pickup literally right off idle

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Kid with his first V8?
    believe it or not the guy looked my age, around 30

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

seriously, a GTO has to be the easiest car to ever control.......ever..........that thing is easy to maintain in burnouts, our f-bodies actually are a lot harder to control...f-bods are great for easy doughnuts and 180's.........in a GTO i can go side to side all day.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    believe it or not the guy looked my age, around 30
    Then he should have known better. Reminds me of the GTO show I went to last year. Guy did a burnout, fishtailed, and hit a limo on the highway. Then he took off. He came back later after being chased by a cop who also went to the show but was off duty. Chased the GTO down in his vette. Man, I was disgusted.

Impounded
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

......ive seen that before in person....priceless.....,my 02 Z28 is my 1st v8 but not stickshift......when my grandpa bought it he took me to this huge ass abandoned parking lot......we switched seats....he flipped the traction off....said go ahead son and get it outta your system.......god that was fun....but i learned real quick that my car wasnt a toy and it would kill me if i acted stupid

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I have heard of kids getting GTOs after dealing with 4 cyl FWD cars and "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE"...it's all over. I have been to car shows where GM V8 folks talk about kids with LSx cars and and wrecking them. I mean, some of these older folks don't take LSx destruction lightly.
    Haha that was me pretty much. I went from a 96 S-10 blazer, bought when I was 15, sold it when I was 16 and right when I turned 17 I bought my TA. I am 21 now, never wreked it, one speeding ticket when I was 20 but I cant lie I never lost control but came pretty damn colse a few times, as I am sure most of us have. I cant say the guy is a bad driver as much as he is a full on dumb ass with little to no common sense.

Thread Information