Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Unhappy Looks like I hit rock bottom

Well guys, the wife has finally put the sword through my side. Some of you may remember a few months ago we were having problems but I tried my best to work things out. Today she called and said she's filing for a divorce and that we had no chance on working things out or being together. I don't know what to do, I've been so stressed at work and home now this happens. She's going to screw me every way possible too, I know I'm not perfect but I did the best I could. I feel like a failure. She wants me out of my house by 11:00 tonight or she's calling the police. She can't legally do this without a court ordered eviction notice right? God I feel like I've done something wrong but I don't know what, I've been so faithful to her and tried to make her happy. I don't know what else to say, I've never hurt inside this much before. I guess having the woman you love turn and do this can make you feel like a loser and failure.

I had to get this off my chest, I know some of you may have went through this before so any good advise you could share is appreciated. Thanks,

Mike

1981 g-Body

Sorry to hear that.

1970 Fbody

Quote Originally Posted by 98-LS1 View Post
    Well guys, the wife has finally put the sword through my side. Some of you may remember a few months ago we were having problems but I tried my best to work things out. Today she called and said she's filing for a divorce and that we had no chance on working things out or being together. I don't know what to do, I've been so stressed at work and home now this happens. She's going to screw me every way possible too, I know I'm not perfect but I did the best I could. I feel like a failure. She wants me out of my house by 11:00 tonight or she's calling the police. She can't legally do this without a court ordered eviction notice right? God I feel like I've done something wrong but I don't know what, I've been so faithful to her and tried to make her happy. I don't know what else to say, I've never hurt inside this much before. I guess having the woman you love turn and do this can make you feel like a loser and failure.

I had to get this off my chest, I know some of you may have went through this before so any good advise you could share is appreciated. Thanks,

Mike
    First of all, she legally cannot kick you out. You have established residence there even if you are not on the deed she MUST give you 30 days. If you are on the house deed, tell her to fuck off as she is the one that wants change, then she can move out and move on.

2000 SS

Sorry to hear man, but what broght it about? Lots of fighting, cheating, ect...?

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

fuck. ing. bitch.

my brother had that shit happen to him. Cops called, he was tossed out. They are whores like that. It's a shame she took advantage of you like that. You should serioulsly sell you cars/personal belongings to a friend for a dollar and that way she can't get ahold of anything you want to keep as it's no longer yours.

dude, i really feel bad-you seem like a real stand-up guy and it sucks that you're gettin it this bad. Hope the best for you

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

damn that blows

NBM
    99 TA

ouch sorry to hear about that man... whatever you do, don't let her fuck you over!!
    hide as many assets as you can, sell all your cars to your mother for a dollar so they are in her name. I would tell her to move the fuck out if she wants a divorce that badly, its not like you fucked around on her and she found out!
    I hope you took pictures of when she fucked up your 3rd gen, and use that to discredit her if it ever becomes a court battle!

Man, i dont know what i would do if i were you... but from the sounds of it you will be better off in the end. Now you can be with someone that wants to be with you and doesn't fuck you around like a crazy woman!

Best of luck to you

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    You should serioulsly sell you cars/personal belongings to a friend for a dollar and that way she can't get ahold of anything you want to keep as it's no longer yours.
    Damn you beat me to it... i was typing that while you responded

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    Damn you beat me to it... i was typing that while you responded
    and my car's faster than yours too! LOL...ok, j/k...hehe.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    and my car's faster than yours too! LOL...ok, j/k...hehe.
    yea maybe, but they are both NBM
    NBM>All

Was this the dumb bitch that dumped orange juice and baby powder all over a car?

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Cassie View Post
    Was this the dumb bitch that dumped orange juice and baby powder all over a car?
    i belive that is the one...ain't she a keeper?

sorry, man, i hope i wasn't out of line with that...i've heard a lot abotu you 2 and it's aggrevating that some bitch feels the need to play "super hoe" with a fellow ls1'r

1981 g-Body

I think it was milk and baby powder.

NBM
    99 TA

Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

dude u need to get that broad out the house before she gets you out. Dont let her take control of shit!

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

close out your bank accounts, so she cannot have access to YOUR money. Transfer your credit card debt to her cards. She cannot leagally kick you out of your house. Make sure that the things that are most valuable to you are removed from her wicked temper. Look at it this way if she ends up with the house and has to forclose because she cannot afford it, seek alimony in your divorce papers. Make her pay you!!!

Listen to us YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE. ANY PERSON WHO AT LEAST TRIES IS NOT A FAILURE. Do not let her control you. Tell yourself you have had enough of this shit and the piss poor way she's treated you and toss her ass out of your house. You have people here to support you. Remember that.
    Last edited by SSwt00SS; 08-09-2006 at 12:58 PM.

Black
    2001 Pontiac

Take the day off from work & go see the lawyer & the bank.
    Don't let her run your life. There's bigger fish in the sea, ..., no wait, ..., The grass is always greener over the septic tank, ..., ahh what the hell, I give up.
    Just clean out the banking account before she does. Lock up credit card accounts.
    See an attorney immediately.
    Ask the police about the locals laws on her comments about getting out by 11:00pm.

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

Sorry to hear this Mike, but it looks like it's time to move on with YOUR LIFE. Make some big changes quick so you can re-focus. Oh yea, get a fukn lawyer quick!
    2000TA, ARCTIC WHITE, 6 SPD
    ALL THE USUAL STUFF
    A MILE HIGH & A SECOND SLOWER

Black
    99 Z28

Sorry to hear it man. That really sucks. Hope everything will work out for you. I 3rd or 4th or 5th or whatever on the sell your shit to a person of trust. Take YOUR money out of any joint account and put it into your own account. If you have some sort of direct deposit, make sure that gets stopped immediately or deposited to your own account. It sounds like this bitch could really get outta hand and would be one terrible person to go through a divorce with.

I would think that the only way how she would be able to get you kicked out legally would be if she was the only one on the home deed or rent. That's all details that would have to be worked out. I'm sure you have some claim to the place. unfortunately, unless there's some huge reason (like her trashing your car or other possessions), they're going to side with the female in that type of situation. Even if it's not her place, it's still likely that they'll be suggesting that you spend the night elsewhere.

Sucks man... I'm sorry to hear it. Don't let her screw you over. You sound like Mr. Nice-guy, a little like me, but sometimes, ya gotta grow a back bone and a pair and stand up for your self. This is one of those times.

It's almost guaranteed if that's actually your place and you're not staying there, an insurance claim is in your future. With what she did to your car, she'd go nuts on the house.

Get a lawyer and sell anything of value.

SOM
    2002 FireHawk

I remember the damage to your car. I hope you filed a police report. If not I hope you took pictures.

Get a GOOD attorney. Don't blame yourself. It is not the end of your world. It will be hard but keep positive and when the divorce is over you just might find out without all the stress she is causing you that life is a blast.

Good luck & keep your head held high. You still may be screwed, always remember every day you wake up is a good day. Some get better as the day goes on and some get worse, but the main object is waking up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information